If you could create any cross, what would it be?

Anything that push me to put down the cone, but it look like i’m pretty much in the 70-90 days range lastly.

This one is coming along…

7 Likes

Those will definitely be niiice

1 Like

I knew he had made it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m interested to hear about this pheno switching, youve peaked my interest now🤔

:v:

Sorry for the late reply!
Yeah it’a a clone, but i’ll ask some people about seeds from it.
Not sure, but i case - i’ll let you know :green_heart:

1 Like

So these are going to be my big hunting groups but another dream project of mine is to use Tangie and other citrus genetics to attempt to make my own riff in Sour Tangie and these are going to be my groups for it, group A is going to work specifically with Tangie crosses and Sour Diesel. Then, Group B is a group that contains other citrus strains to hunt and select through. The final product would be the Sour Tangie from Group A x Group B Citrus and then reinforced with more Sour Diesel.

1 Like

I’m probably going to work on a Milk N Cookies by Exotic Genetix and hit SSDD ! I just germed 11 Milk N Cookies. I forgot to do a few SSDD. I’m busting out another big tent for this ! :slight_smile: not sure how I’m going to do this yet.

2 Likes

I’ll play. If I could do any cross, it would be males from those first batches of Haze seed offered by the Haze Brothers into the LA Affie clone of yesteryear. AKA Bombay Affie, AKA Black Affie. And I’d make sure to set a few of those Haze seed into the freezer for future work.:grin::v:

1 Like

Those buds wow ! Beautiful!

I found it funny I never seen any OG types like northern lights with sesamillion . Just to throw some old names out there ! Can someone point out a cush that has that dank pot smell when smoked ?

:smoking:

Pollen from a Purple Panty Dropper X Girl Scout Cookies = Sex Offender :rofl:

Edit: doh! I think this was made as dirty brownie :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’d like to try Bluefin Tuna - Blueberry x Tuna Kush

My nephew loves it, only strain he orders. I set him up with a grow a couple of months ago that he let dry to death, just because he only wanted Bluefin Tuna.

Anyone see BT or Tuna Kush seeds or clones for sale?

1 Like

I just wish I could get legit Panama Red (60’s/70,s Bagseeds), Neville’s Original Haze drop from his catalog ordering (pre-arrest), Nepali Bagseeds from the 80s/90s (The one used for making hash commonly) and Open Pollinate them together. Maybe throw in some old school Thai. I haven’t smoked any of them legit but to me these are top legendary smokes based off all my reading.

1 Like

Hazeman has some Tuna Kush F2 seeds on dcseedexchange that I’ve been eyeing. God knows I don’t actually need any more seeds. He also has a Blue Tuna, blue dream x tuna kush.

My understanding is you can also reach out to him directly…

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’ll check it out.

To answer the initial question
CHUNKY MONKEY ICE CREAM CAKE

I would do the original chem cut or the chem d x original haze, maybe a tom hills haze

I honestly wish I could just create a specific terpene profile rather than a particular cross. :man_shrugging:t2:. Like, regardless of the lineage I’d want ot to smell and/or taste a certain way

I wish there was a “coconut” strain out there. I’ve tried to search, only came up with a couple ultimate dead-ends. How amazing would that be??

3 Likes

Colorado Cough x Puck BC3
Colorado Cough x Crickets and Cicada Pacific Northwest Hashplant/NL1 BC2 F2/Skunk
Colorado Cough x PNWHP/NL1 Puck BC2/ Authentic Genetics Sk1
Colorado Cough x Crickets and Cicada PNWHP/NL1 BC2 F2
Colorado Cough x Pre2000 Afghani #1
Colorado Cough x Sohum Black Domina
Willie Nelson x Puck BC3
Willie Nelson x PNWHP/NL1 BC2 F2
PNWHP/NL1 BC2 F2 x Willie Nelson
Willie Nelson x Pre 2000 Afghani #1
WN x Sohum Black Domina
Pre2000 AK47 x C&C PNWHP/NL1 BC2
Pre2000 White Widow x PNWHP/NL1 BC2 F2
Pre2000 NL5 x Pre2000 AK47
Willie Nelson x AK47
NL5 x Katsu Sour Diesel-Double Diesel-Staten Island Diesel
Chem91skva x Willie Nelson
Chem91skva x Colorado Cough/PNWHP/NL1 BC2 F2
Pre2000 C99 x NL5
Colorado Cough x C99
C99 x Puck BC3

2 Likes

Bodhi homages with Appalacia like x Strawberry Cough
Any cross with no myrcene and high beta pinene.