If you could create any cross, what would it be?

HPK x Blueberry most likely.

2 Likes

I think… think… i have an hpk x blue dream but might also be lapk x blue dream

2 Likes

I d love to Breed the Humbolt Blue Beery muffins I ve been running with any old version of DJ Shorts Blueberry … I m hoping to do this soon

I’ll gladly hook ya up with some of the blue zkittlez beans I find from my accidental pollenation then, that was def a very sativa momma without a rediculous flower time and she yielded. Nagans bat is a very sativa leaning high too, I’ll be burning that one for work and adventure times

2 Likes

I just grew some f6 of it this year turned out pretty nice on the smells

3 Likes

Had overlapping accidental pollenations from the COop choc diesel that got to my greenhouse of 25 plants, def some pollen chucks there that should be promising

1 Like

In 2007,I bred a Blueberry Head band with a De Sjamaan Purple Widow and created and insane strain I was calling Blurpleberry .The buds were almost black and glitter in the sun light, it was a huge yielder and was a great day time high. So many people were blown away by the look and high I could grow enough. I ended up giving away seeds and eventually losing the rest of them . I ve been trying to recreate this strain to no avail. I can t find the Purple widow any where these days .It s the one that got away .lol

3 Likes

you should try to track down someone you gave them to…maybe they still have em!

I ve tried … Im kicking myself . I m looking for some pictures of this stuff it was truly insane.

Yes, Angelica . But I have some ideas about switching up phenos for the ultimate medicine .

1 Like

Anything that push me to put down the cone, but it look like i’m pretty much in the 70-90 days range lastly.

This one is coming along…

7 Likes

Those will definitely be niiice

1 Like

I knew he had made it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m interested to hear about this pheno switching, youve peaked my interest now🤔

:v:

Sorry for the late reply!
Yeah it’a a clone, but i’ll ask some people about seeds from it.
Not sure, but i case - i’ll let you know :green_heart:

1 Like

So these are going to be my big hunting groups but another dream project of mine is to use Tangie and other citrus genetics to attempt to make my own riff in Sour Tangie and these are going to be my groups for it, group A is going to work specifically with Tangie crosses and Sour Diesel. Then, Group B is a group that contains other citrus strains to hunt and select through. The final product would be the Sour Tangie from Group A x Group B Citrus and then reinforced with more Sour Diesel.

1 Like

I’m probably going to work on a Milk N Cookies by Exotic Genetix and hit SSDD ! I just germed 11 Milk N Cookies. I forgot to do a few SSDD. I’m busting out another big tent for this ! :slight_smile: not sure how I’m going to do this yet.

2 Likes

I’ll play. If I could do any cross, it would be males from those first batches of Haze seed offered by the Haze Brothers into the LA Affie clone of yesteryear. AKA Bombay Affie, AKA Black Affie. And I’d make sure to set a few of those Haze seed into the freezer for future work.:grin::v:

1 Like

Those buds wow ! Beautiful!

I found it funny I never seen any OG types like northern lights with sesamillion . Just to throw some old names out there ! Can someone point out a cush that has that dank pot smell when smoked ?