If you haven’t eaten a fan leaf before…

My dog kept eating leaves off my plant so I decided to try one as well, I too was pleasantly surprised how delicious it was.

I am going to be garnishing everything with pot leaves now lol

8 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground ive been saving my roots for a while, so I should have a fair amount. Looks tasty. I’ll give that a go!

1 Like

This feels like a challenge

1 Like

@Sanspepins @PhilCuisine

Im going to be garnishing as well!

That looks sooo good on a sandwich… I may have to make a Bacon, cannabis, and tomato sandwich tomorrow

3 Likes

I wonder how much you’d have to feed the cows to have naturally infused milk…

2 Likes

@Ras - I keep chickens as well! Good to know it can help with unknown illnesses.

I’ve got a fair amount of seeds I made learning how to pollinate… and I have a seed sprouter for alfalfa…

Just garnish a salad or a sandwich with them?

2 Likes

I like to juice the leaves and stalks from time to time and take it as a shot :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Yes use them as you would any sprout :+1:

Not that I really do this :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people using them in smoothies and protein shakes and it sounds interesting. I wonder what kind of vitamins/beneficial things the leaf and stem have and would it be better to slap it like mint before eating or does that not apply here lol. Would be a cool research study.

3 Likes

Apparently the raw leaves contain some of the most potent antioxidants known to man.

7 Likes

Eatable :smiley:

1 Like

They increase oxygen levels in the blood. Take a handful of leaves and eat em…in a few minutes you should be able to feel the effects. :smiley::smiley: Increased sense of well being etc that goes along with elevated O2 levels.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Also otherwise raw cannabis is in many ways THE most medicinal way to take it, but requires an insane amount of it compared to heated…

7 Likes

Eating and or smoking cannabis leaves is actually much more beneficial on a medicinal level than using the buds.

I add the leaves to my salads and curries.

10 Likes

There are threads here on using the roots.

4 Likes

That’s hilarious.

1 Like

In many countries- especially Thailand-- they are fried, grilled on tofu or in sandwiches, chopped and added to dumpling fillings etc…

Figured as soon as '‘the South’ legalized, you’d be buying it deep-fried at all the cafe’s!!!

6 Likes

In jamaica… We put leaf. Stem. Roots in a bottle of overproof white rum… Let it ferment …its used as muscle rub…drink a shot as a daily vitamin . rub on head to break hi fever plus other medical reliefs

17 Likes

my bro!

apparently theyre pretty healthy. in the middle of a canadian winter its pretty nice to have access to anything green, fresh and organic. not growing anything atm and i miss nice dark green weed leaves in my smoothies

8 Likes