Eating cannabis leaves?

I often eat leaves as I’m plucking them just because its handy lol, but I’ve been hearing more about people eating raw cannabis. Has anyone tried this, particularly with fan leaves?

Is there any reason not to, or am I just throwing away pounds of fresh greens every week?

Obviously I could just try, but I absolutely hate the feeling of being high from edibles, and even though I know it’s basically impossible I’m still paranoid :thinking:

11 Likes

Haha haven’t heard of it. My strange addiction? :joy:

I’ve eaten buds right off the plant that looked just so tasty but no leaf.

You should rip off a bunch and make a salad for the family and see if anyone notices, a little French dressing and nobody will know hahah

11 Likes

Well, “the devils lettuce” had to have come from somewhere. You do you bro :+1:t2:

10 Likes

I was thinking more in a smoothie or something, but french is my favorite dressing lol. It’s a pain in the ass to try and always have fresh greens here in the winter, I’ll take what I can get :green_salad:

7 Likes

My wife sometimes puts them in smoothies. I’ve sneaked them in salads too. I think they’re good. I like the flavor. :yum:

7 Likes

I wonder if it hits super food status one day like kale?

9 Likes

Only need to worry about it if you start mooing like a cow bro, otherwise get it in yah anyway you can I say… :grin:

10 Likes

I bet I could take it down to the hipster farmers market and make a killing.

10 Likes

Go buy kale in the plastic tub. Dump it and fill it with ganja leaf and charge twice the $$ :joy::joy:

6 Likes

With all the cash I’ve spent on nutrients I figure its time I got some back. That’s MY magnesium lol

Enjoying these with banana, peanut butter and milk. Its actually pretty good!

12 Likes

“Leafy greens are rich in nutrients like folate, iron, calcium, vitamin K and vitamin C. Cannabis contains all of this plus cannabinoid acids. CDB and THC are also considered antioxidants”

12 Likes

My lady does them the best. Deep fried tempura pot leaves.

They don’t get you high or anything but they make a hell of an appetizer and they are always a hit with company.

40 Likes

Now I am gonna have to make a devils salad just because.

9 Likes

That looks badass. My aunt used to do something similar with zucchini flowers. Way past my level of cooking expertise lol

5 Likes

It’s really quite tasty. I expect the procedure is very much like the zuchinni flowers. Give it a try! Imagine battered and deep fried kale.

6 Likes

Your Lady is a keeper Dude, Bravo to her…

5 Likes

Lies. My missus straight up is going to roast me for that lol
But, at Christmas time, when she’s pre-occupied. Game on!
And everyone is just so much easier to deal with.
I’ll take the heat for that :joy:

4 Likes

You hadc me, right up to the kale part :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I can’t like this twice unfortunately. I always add some strawberries and celery in with my sunday brunch.

3 Likes

Well I didn’t get high from it (surprise lol). I’ll continue doing this for a couple weeks and see if I notice anything interesting. I rarely eat fresh greens this time of year so it would be awesome to have a constant, trusted source of them for free!

7 Likes