Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Hey `nugzz, so far, these are really stable, sturdy, and stout, everything I’d be seeking as a grower.
In the next few, days?, weeks? I’m going to start topping, mine, to see how easy they clone, and to structure build for flower time.
Should soon see naughty bits.

3 Likes

Hey if you still looking for testers I’m down for whatever you got lol

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/PM2f835zx88

3 Likes

one of mine is doing that exact same thing minus the missing cotyledon. Praying.

3 Likes

Lol yea I bet I am the only one missing a cotyledon :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I would be interested, but I can’t start it now… I have a “work in progress”…

Good job, better grows.

2 Likes

Took the dome off today
The babies look :eyes: happy :blush:

All 5 up and running day 3 in the dirt

6 Likes

5 Likes

Black Cherry

Invoking the cherry-flavored terpenes… MuHaHahahahaha

11 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome. I am happy to hear that!

The Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana (Mango cut) mother and my Cherry West Bc male (and female for that matter) all root pretty easily and quick, with the Cherry West Bc male and female being a little bit faster than my Mango cut. I would guess that they should root pretty normally, if not maybe on the quick side. I look forward to your results! Positive vibes…

All 5 up and running is nice! I am really happy to have you on board! I have been working on a little bit of an information write up (nothing too long or special) for the Grease’s Pieces and my Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies female cut that I used, but this week has been insane and I keep getting interrupted and having to come back to it. I will post it sooner than later though. Positive vibes…

I dig the pentagram homie haha. That sticker ain’t too shabby either haha.

Not to get your expectations up too much or anything, but if any females lean towards the Cherry West Bc father, those cherry terpenes shouldn’t be too hard to find. I fucking love that male and female. I really can’t say enough good things about them. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Not to make this thread focused on music or anything, but just to pivot away from hip hop and show that I enjoy all different genres of music:

What can I say; I’m cultured (like fucking spoiled milk) hahaha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

I am gathering another round of packs that I am hoping to send in the next week or so.

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen.

PLEASE READ RELEVANT POSTS:

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

from over a week ago and I have been trying to get a hold of you I’ve got 2 that sprouted and never broke ground and one was almost lost to me knocking it over but they’re getting going & are doing well just wanted to make sure that you knew that I have been following through with the testing

5 Likes

These are the hybrids that are still available for testing:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Refer to previous post. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Look at the little fucker

And here’s the class picture

3 Likes

I stand corrected. Plant amputator haha.

For real though, good on you for bringing it back around. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Lol yup I haven’t lost one since 2021 where I lost 9 consecutively :joy:

6 Likes

I mean if you’re going to lose one, one more time its best to go hard in the paint and lose all 9. That is commitment.

6 Likes