Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

:joy::joy::joy: it was my first grow gimme a break :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I had a little ph issue but its take care of.

Stg is on the left

5 Likes

Yeah if I get them above ground, I rarely lose them (not to tempt fate or anything haha). If I do, I am always just like fuck it anyway; I literally have hundreds of plants and tens of thousands of seeds. If a plant canā€™t hack it, I donā€™t have the time or energy to cater to any of them. Positive vibesā€¦

Goddamn. Were you trying to join the PMA (Plant Murderers Anonymous)? Haha.

Good job bringing them back around!

Just because my memory is shit, you are running (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc) and Stagger Lee x (Cherry West Bc), correct? If so, how many of each do you have? Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be just like you when i grow up (donā€™t worry Iā€™m actually grownšŸ˜‚)

2 Likes

ive got 4 stg 5 of the other

1 Like

So I will be excited to see what happens as all start to flip to flower and thanks again @stanknugzz77 I look forward to weekly updates now that itā€™s underway

1 Like

My wife just asked when I was going to grow up. Oh she thinks she is funny. Positive vibesā€¦

Sounds like it should be a good time. I look forward to seeing how they turn out for you. I expect some pretty stout trunks on some/most of the Stagger Lee x (Cherry West Bc). Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

1 Like

Alright so I think this is my last random update and going forward Iā€™ll probably give it a week in between updates but everything is great

6 Likes

I need to get off my ass and up pot my babies lol lazy stoner moment

3 Likes

Up potted to 5x5 inches sq pots
For your viewing pleasure

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about you, but from where I am sitting it is like fuck a cotyledon anyway haha. Always nice to be on cruise control. Positive vibesā€¦

Holy shit. You smoke drugz?! But but but thatā€™s ill eagleā€¦

I am glad that you were able to curb your addiction (that is definitely responsible for the murders women and children, backed by made up data) long enough to appease our viewing pleasures! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

6 Likes

Around a month or two ago, I took a tester nug off of a Chem D cut that had been pollinated ~6 weeks prior by my Dog Patch [Chem D x (Chem '91 Bc2)] male to check seed maturity. It had 4-6 seeds in it that were mature enough to be harvested, but I like my seeds to be as done as possible. Around 5-7 days later, I took another nug off of what I thought was the same plant and broke it open and it had another 10-12 seeds. I put those seeds in the same bag with the previous seeds. As I was still breaking the flower up, I realize that the flower smells a lot more like Sour Diesel than Chem D. I go back to where I broke the flower off and sure enough, I had moved around the plants in the 5-7 days that had passed since harvesting the first nug to check seed maturity and the plant where the Chem D was before, is now a cut of Skunktek Sour Diesel that had also been pollinated with my Dog Patch male. I had already put the seeds into the same bag, so now I have a bag of 18 seeds, being a mix of Chem D x Dog Patch and Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch male.

I have way too many seeds that I have made to ever really give time and space to plants that I canā€™t really say for sure what they are. It is sad though because both Chem D x Dog Patch and Sour Diesel x Dog Patch should hopefully be pretty fucking nice. Even more sad because I have attempted to make both of these hybrids maybe 3 times each and each time only ended up with very few seeds.

I am planning to attempt another large pollination with my Dog Patch male and quite a few of my females, but I am not sure if my Chem D x Dog Patch and Sour Diesel x Dog Patch will ever actually be released.

I am about as anal-retentive as they come, when it comes to categorization/labels etc, especially when it comes to seeds. I have never had anything like this happen. The realization made me instantly sick to my stomach, considering how few seeds both of those hybrids keep producing.

I would love to offer up 6 seeds each to 3 people to start immediately and document them here as testers as well. It kind of fucks with me that these will not be in my garden, as I am fairly intrigued as to what they will turn out like. Again, the mothers of all 18 seeds will either be Chem D or Skunktek Sour Diesel, with the father definitely being my Dog Patch male.

I also want to mention that Chem D and Sour Diesel can produce anthers, but if you know anything about the cuts, then you know that they are both nice enough finished product that who the fuck cares. Just be vigilant for any intersex issues if you run these seeds.

Tl;dr: I have 18 seeds that are mixed together from a fuck up, being Chem D x Dog Patch and Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch. I would like 3 growers of 6 seeds each. Come play Russian roulette, where everyone dies a winner. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

12 Likes

Yea that mf was like cotywhat bitch

2 Likes

ā€œAinā€™t nobody comin to see you Otisā€:joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be up to start some. Iā€™ve got 2 rounds of cuts before I flip so that should be enough for a decent veg.

3 Likes

Sounds good brother. As long as the females are stable, they should actually align with your interests pretty well. I will hit you up. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

Glad to have the chance to run them. Gonna be lots of OG, Diesel, and Chem in my near future for sure.

2 Likes

Wish I could but lord know I wonā€™t do it immediately so I wonā€™t even lie

2 Likes

If Iā€™m able to get a male and female Iā€™ll make sure you get some.

2 Likes

Fingers crossedā€¦I know itā€™s gotta be both in there Lol

2 Likes