Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

It’s all good brother. 9/10 definitely isn’t bad. Positive vibes…

I am not sure what you mean by flat.

I’m pretty sure that most of them have tiger stripes, but I would have to pull them out of cold storage to check at some point.

Depending on how you harvest seeds, the thin layer of cells that cover the pericarp can easily be removed by the process, especially if the seeds are dry during their harvest. I am and will always be a craft seed maker, so I still harvest seeds by hand.

I also enjoy the look of the tiger striped seeds though.

In regards to the F2s, hopefully no one is going to crucify me (although I do love a nice stigmata haha) over it, but I actually have a grip of the F2s set aside for myself and the rest saved as freebies for qualifying orders.

If you buy 4 of my packs, you get Zap F2s (Bodhi) and (Cherry West Bc) F2s (Freeborn), as well as a freebie of my choice. Some people have traded out the (Cherry West Bc) F2s for Stagger Lee F2s. All packs are 10+ seeds. So 7 packs of seeds for purchasing 4. Not a bad deal at all, in my opinion.

BUT, just because you asked, and this offer goes for everyone who completes a test grow of the Cherry West Bc hybrids:

Anyone who fully finishes a test grow of the Cherry West Bc hybrids is welcome to a 5 pack of the (Cherry West Bc) F2s or the Stagger Lee F2s, if you would rather. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST because I never make a promise that I am not certain that I can keep.

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

All above dirt they should shed there shells by tomorrow

4 Likes

when I say flat I mean No striping just flat and lackluster. I have quite a few from my bambam that are like that and I only ever hand shuck. I love seeing either tiger stripes or the more cheetah patterns that you don’t see often.

I may have to poke around that strainly. That dogwalker cross really has my attention but so do a gang of the others haha. I really want to pop my Airwolf (romulan x dogwalker og).

Oh I’ll be completing my grow for sure. no worries there! :wink:

3 Likes

First off great song. Truly appreciate the offer, and I’ll definitely take you up on that when I finish these. Will have to get a pack of the Herijuana and Dog Patch crosses from your shop soon too…

2 Likes

So I’m officially down one. Did what I could for it but it didn’t have the will. I noticed a couple leaning over the rims of the cups so I wired up the two that needed it. Little more stretch than usual so I turned up the light. I was low around 125-150… now avegeraging around 250ppfd now. :man_facepalming:t4:
They seem to be happy though.

Wired up.

Leader of the pack.

The runt…

7 Likes

As soon as i get done ima want them f2s @_@ :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

5/5

2 Likes

Anyone who fully finishes a test grow of the Cherry West Bc hybrids is welcome to a 5 pack of the (Cherry West Bc) F2s or the Stagger Lee F2s, if you would rather. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST because I never make a promise that I am not certain that I can keep.

I’ll be lusting for a gripe of these, for sure!!

3 Likes

Everything surfaced except for top right(to be fair it was physically the smallest seed and it’s still working up under there)

2 Likes

Which are these @Thats_bank?

2 Likes

Never saw that lol :joy: it’s a great reason to test
But with these genetics I’ll test them anyway

But I would love some stagger lee ( loved the song) youtube stagger lee - Google Search

6 Likes

(grease’s pieces x Tropicana cookies) x cherry west bc)

1 Like

Awesome! I am excited to see what you find!

I truly appreciate that brother! Definitely feel free to hit me up after your test run and as long as I have some Stagger Lee F2s, they are yours! Positive vibes…

I appreciate your interest in my work! I am currently looking through a nice population of Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2). They are already exhibiting some pretty gnarly smells. I’m intrigued for sure. I fucking love the Dogwalker OG cut. Positive vibes…

I have fucked with the Black Hippy crew (Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar and Ab-Soul) pretty hardcore since they first started putting out tracks. They were all just babies haha. I actually love a lot of their earlier work more so than their most popular tracks. I knew that Kendrick Lamar was something special, but I never thought so far ahead that I would have ever dreamed that he would become what he has. Music at all, but hip hop especially just isn’t what it used to be.

When it comes to most things in life, I usually fuck with shit before it gets popular and then jump off when everyone starts to bandwagon haha.

Again, as long as there are supplies left, it is as good as done.

Honestly, if you end up ordering the remaining of the 4 packs for qualifying for the freebies, we can just call it a done deal. No pressure though. Either way, I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

Again, as long as there are supplies left, it is as good as done. Positive vibes…

Hell yes! Looking great brother! Positive vibes…

Again, as long as there are supplies left, it is as good as done haha. Positive vibes…

Happy to hear that! Those (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc) should be interesting to say the least. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I may or may not be down another. Not exactly sure on the circumstances here since all the rest seem completely fine. Only thing I could think is me turning up the light like I did to keep stretch to minimum may have stressed it? Hope this is the last of it. 2 may be my number… I lost two last round of testers as well. :man_facepalming:t4:

On inspection noticed a thinning in the stem. leaves are in good shape but it seems the thin stem couldn’t hold with the extra weight of the first set of leaves. I used a longer piece of wire and propped her up a bit better. we will see what she does.

5 Likes

These pics are a few hours old but the will to live is strong

4 Likes

Black Triangle F2 x Cherry West Bc

Stagger Lee x Cherry West Bc

6 Likes

So Ummm what had happened was I couldn’t understand why one had a cotyledon that was turning purple and not opening so I went touching shit(like I do) and broke off a cotyledon that little thing was brittle

3 Likes

Ya fucking bunch of plant murderers!

In all seriousness though, I am not stressing over a dead plant here and there and I don’t want anyone else to be either. They are just seeds/plants and I always have a fuckton more. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

:joy::joy:I’m keeping my broke d*** dog in the fight. Until that mf lean over no plant left behind

3 Likes

It’s all good brother. I am just talking shit and busting balls.

I should have included @webeblzr in that anyway:

He’s over here trying to downplay his hand in plant murdering like one was absorbed by the other haha.

Again, on a serious note, I am pretty sure that the homie @bytheKasiz had a couple of trifoliates in his (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc) seedlings as well. He is documenting at another spot.

Again, I just ask that everyone germinate the seeds upon receipt, per our agreement and grow them to the best of their abilities. The rest is just icing on the fucking cake. A huge thank you to everyone here. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes