Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Weekly update-
Grandmas Dog (Irene OG × Dog patch)

We got 1 runt. These plants have a dank stem rub to them.
Odin (Dogwalker OG x Dogpatch)

2 runts. No smell on these plants yet.

Both were uppotted this week and seem to be doing well.

9 Likes

Cruising along. I will up pot soon too 1 gallon.

Upper Left one might be a little mutated. One leaf in second set is odd looking.
Here is a closer look.

9 Likes

They are both looking beautiful!

Fermented mangoes sounds delicious and it is crazy to me how often it appears in the Tropicanna Cookies hybrids that I have made and looked through.

Is it #1 or #2 that you have a cut of? I look forward to seeing how they finish up for you soon! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Hey man, do you want weekly photos of seedlings and small plants getting started in veg? Just want to make sure, because I don’t have much interest until they show sex, but I can get a weekly pic of them for you if you’d like.

1 Like

@stanknugzz77 the clone is from the #1 plant. I know early on my favorite was the #2 but they are both so similar now. Getting closer to harvest time , nuther week or 2 I figure.

1 Like

Weekly updates or as close to that as possible are preferred, per the tester agreement. I appreciate you asking! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Awesome! #1 seems to be taking the lead as your favorite anyway haha.

Sounds good to me! I am stoked for you! Thank you again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Super exciting shot of seedlings.

5 Likes

Yeah early feedback on the smells from Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog are skunky/diesel/oil rag/funk; I’m even more intrigued.

Everything is looking great! Hopefully the runts figure themselves out soon haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Those look awesome man !

3 Likes

Hell yes! You are killing it with the updates! I hope that Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin rewards you! Much appreciated brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I am getting another round of testers packaged to send out in the next week or so.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

You really need to stop putting this list up. Lol your killing me.

Every time I’m so tempted to reach out for some of those Gojis and Cherries. I’m a sucker for Goji OG. If I didn’t have other commitments right now, I’d be all over them.

And what about that Mikado X Tropicana cookies. OMG the way @SHSC-1 describes it and how it looks is incredible.

3 Likes

Ya I have to shield my eyes from that list too LOL
As a seed maker myself, I have to remind myself to keep my focus on my work.
I love sampling other breeder’s work though, it keeps variety in the garden. The Mikado x Tropicanna cookies F2’s are very nice. They are showing the signs of final ripening , with a few white pistils still evident although #2 looks to be wanting to finish a bit faster than #1. For F2’s these plants sure came out similar. Subtle differences are #1 is greener in color and though is starting to purple up, #2 swallowed her pistils a couple days ago and is purpling up hard. The growth rates , stretch and flower set are near identical and I like the nice open branching letting air and light penetrate the plant easily. I would love to see one of these blown up huge in a more favorable climate than mine but these are handling the rigors of my light dep methods and the climate here. I snapped a couple early morning bud shots this morning. Just have to edit them and I’ll post them up.

@stanknugzz77 , I probably asked you this before but what kind of flowering time would say is average for these plants? I’m at day 52 of 12/12 and after a week of just gypsum and water, I figure water them off from here on out.

6 Likes

Me too man me too… I wish I could start something right now

2 Likes

I’m running black apple next it’s so hard to choose lol

3 Likes

I couldn’t really say on the F2s, since I have not personally ran them, but the F1s were all around 8-9.5/10 weeks, with the majority being on the early side of that. Both the Mikado and Tropicanna Cookies genetics have a lot of early finishers. I would say that at 52 days, you are most likely closing in on the finish line for both #1 and #2.

I can relate to this haha.

I am happy to hear it!

Not 100%, especially in F2s, but the green phenotype is most likely going to be your Mikado leaner, whilst the purple should be your Tropicanna Cookies leaner.

I look forward to seeing them whenever it is convenient! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I feel you haha. I truly appreciate your interest in my work!

Yeah man both the Goji OG and Cherry West Bc are really nice. I am stoked to see how they play together.

@SHSC-1 has done a beautiful job running those basically to perfection. He can take probably 95% of the credit for that haha. I am just a seed maker: “He who makes the plants fuck” haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

All good brother. Hit me up if you see something that catches your eye and you have the space. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

It is always an honor to have my genetics in your garden @Papalag! I look forward to seeing what you do with the Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple! I hope that the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog are still coming along nicely for you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes