Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Hola!
I had a small problem here…
My Home Assistant did some factory reset on my light controller, so they get
way too much light for about 36 hours until i figured out what happend :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
They’ll survive but it breaks my heart to see them like this!
I’m so sorry @stanknugzz77 - here is how they look…

12 Likes

they will recover <3

4 Likes

Always always always. @Papalag is like you when it comes to that! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Looking good! Are the other 3 confirmed females or just suspected? Here is to hoping for 50/50 m/f ratio! I love the look of the leaves on your Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin males! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Day 8 of Flower.
Hope all is well brotha, Defoliated today, yesterday I bent some branches to get the lowers some light.

A looks like a female. Nothing concrete as of yet.

E is a confirmed Female. :sunglasses:

F is looking iffy. Possibly another male

8 Likes

I am happy to hear that the testers are doing well now and that you are enjoying them.

They are all looking like they have bounced back and are hitting their stride for sure. I hope that they start showing sex for you soon! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Awesome. Again, just let me know when you are ready and we will make it happen!

I am happy to hear that! I fucking love my Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel female cut so much! So much old school funk vibes to her and the high is incredible for sure.

I look forward to your smoke reports/harvest pictures whenever you get the chance. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Awesome! I am still stoked that your international order arrived so quickly! Thank you again for your support!

I really enjoyed looking through the Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3. Sooo much funk to be had in that hybrid! I already used my Chem^3 male to make Chem D x Chem^3 Chem D Bc1 and a few hybrids, but I look forward to working more with my Chem^3 male and female cuts in the near future.

Thank you for giving my work a spot in your garden! I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Waiting for these babies to say hello :wave:t4:
I will open a diary to report this race and you @stanknugzz77 are invited to participate my brother!!!

:metal:t4:

3 Likes

I appreciate you, but truly no apology necessary. I m sorry that happened to your plants though!

They look like they should bounce back. I hope that they do, as well as the rest of your plants! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

I appreciate you! Just make sure that you tag me when you post about them. I don’t really get time to make it out of my tester threads much these days. Case in point, the fall box has been open for sign ups for like two months and I only saw it a couple of weeks ago or so. I look forward to following along! Positive vibes…

1 Like

48 hrs later we have 6/6 HogFishDog in pots

Hard to see in this blurry picture but one of them was rocking a double tap root. According to the google this may mean twins or two separate plants will emerge. We will see in the coming days.

8 Likes

All testers and paid orders have shipped! I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Now that I have wrapped up all of the loose ends, it is time to run that shit back.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Looking better already!
Thanks for your support! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome! 100% germination rate never gets old.

Even more awesome! 116% germination rate is even better haha.

I feel like a few other people have experienced this with my testers. Maybe @Tugthepup with the Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin testers? It could be from the Dog Patch genetics in the hybrids, as that is the common denominator between the two hybrids.

I look forward to seeing what you find! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Odin - 3 Females
50/50 M/F Ratio :metal:

They will be up potted to 3 gallons in a day or two, then wait a few more days before taking the lower branches as cuts.

Hope you have a great weekend!

6 Likes

I am happy to hear that!

Same to you my friend! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Awesome! They are looking nice and healthy!

This sounds like a solid plan for sure! They should blow up after the transplant to 3 gallons and definitely give you some nicer cuts to take.

Approximately what day will they be on of 12/12, if all goes according to plan on the 1-2 days to transplant and ~3 more days before taking cuts?

I appreciate you! Same to you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Fingers crossed as I kind of hindered the size of them in the 1 gallon poly bags. Still experimenting with that aspect of my grows. Might have to either increase veg time or increase pot size earlier on.

Today is Day 10 of Flowering, under 11/13 lighting.
I’ll up pot them today and then wait until day 14 to take cuts.

I’m pushing it by taking the cuts late into flower but I should be fine when I go to root em.

2 Likes

It might be a little late in flower, but I feel like it will still give them some room to spread their wings.

It is different from plant to plant and I usually run 12/12, but I have taken cuttings as late as 2 weeks into flower without experiencing any reveg.

Yeah, but again, worst case scenario, they might reveg a little and get a little wonky for a little bit. They should still be fine. Hopefully you find something nice enough that you are happy that you kept cuts haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like