Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Looking good brother! How many females of the (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2 do you have again?

Yeah both the Grease’s Pieces and the Tropicanna Cookies lines are heavy on the color. Tropicanna Cookies is a little bit less of a yielder, but nowhere near as poorly as straight GSC Forum cut.

Sweet is most likely coming from the Tropicanna Cookies, whilst the funk is most likely coming from the Grease’s Pieces side of things. I am excited to see how they progress for you! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

@stanknugzz77 I have three females, all of which are presenting the same structure, and budding. All very homozygous not to mention resin production is at a good stage for almost week 4/5 of flower.

4 Likes

Hey @stanknugzz77, not much to report with the HogFishDog at this stage, they are just chugging along a few days after popping out of the soil.

5 Likes

The (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog are looking good brother!

Did the twin end up being DOA? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Yeah the little one died off. It’s the top left plant in the picture. It’s just as well because I was going to have to kill it off anyways but still really cool to see. When they first popped one of them had 3 cotyledons as well.

5 Likes

Yeah, the majority of the time that I have been in that situation, the smaller seedling has died.

Definitely always an intriguing experience.

Damn. So much interesting stuff coming out of that one seed!

Are you getting any smells from stem rubs yet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

This was the most interesting seed I’ve ever popped. It’s the first time I had seen either of these things happen.

Any day now :rofl:

1 Like

That should be Ill Eagle.

All jokes aside, that fucking Blowfish usually brings some intensity to the smell/flavor of its hybrids. I always compare the intensity to Sour Diesel. I love it. I look forward to seeing what you find! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I can’t wait for these girls to fire up :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Awww man why you say sour diesel

2 Likes

I have another round of testers ready to be sent out this coming week.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

Would be hard to choose but I’ve been searching for a dank sour d and or Chem d cross id be happy to test

3 Likes

Tried both samples of black apple and hel some serious good weed no cure just a nice long dry and they reak HEL being some of the strongest nicest weed I’ve grown to date wish I took clones kicking myself heavy about one of the phenos in particular without a doubt going to be hunting a pack soon will be posting smoke reports trimmed harvest pictures in a few weeks once they get some jar time sold on your work thanks so much for the opportunity to test for you @stanknugzz77 makes me excited to get into the grandmas dog too :pray:t2::grin:

9 Likes

Testers. Nothing much happening for awhile. Another month or so of maturing and then cuts.

10 Likes

They are all looking good!

Sounds like a solid plan to me! Just to clarify, did you decide whether you were flowering the seed plants or the cuts? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I decided I’m taking cuts for sure. I’m pulling them out next weekend to check for males. I’m sure I could sex most now, but I have thirty or so plants to pull out and check, so waiting until next weekend.

3 Likes

Plants looking good this week. I think ill be able to take clones next week. These are not in order this week as far as numbers but here are the Grandmas Dog.

And here are the Odin

This week 3 of the grandmas dog took over as the smelliest plants in the room. They were barking at me to pay attention to them.

14 Likes

my two phenos of Stagger Lee X (Black Triangle F2)

my god they are so unreal smelling lol…

im thinking these girls should make it to first or second week of november the way they are handling the cool nights… ZERO PM or Budrot… no bugs nothing … and super resilient to the nonstop assault of rain we’ve had for the last eight weeks … just zoom in on those pictures … says it all!

20 Likes

ODIN
Day 19 under 11/13
Still a tad unhealthy then I’d like. Possibly under feeding them, I will boost my nutes from 1/4 strength to 1/2 strength.

16 Likes

Genetics still going crazy I see :100:

2 Likes