Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Here’s hoping :pray:

2 Likes

@Gonzo get in on this. You won’t be sorry.

3 Likes

Tents already full but otherwise I would have! Thanks for headz up @Ris

3 Likes

Hi @stanknugzz77, been lurking your thread a while. Finishing up a run, and getting ready for a seed soak, a mix of stuff. If you want to send them my way, I’d get’em wet, and show you what I get.

2 Likes

Black Cherry Vs BrainWarp…Round 1… Fight!!!

Meanwhile on the other side of the fluorescent led…

9 Likes

These are a few of my favorite things!

Just imagine it, I am Julie Whatsherface and you all come running to my bed (???), scared of all of the fuck shit going on in the seed game (thunder). Then I sing to you about a few of my favorite things (OGs, Diesels and Chems) to help you calm down and recenter.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Seriously though, OG/Chem/Diesel etc. Just all of that foul, funky shit is my absolute favorite. I don’t really fuck with dessert/fruit/candy often (to each their own).

That should tell you that these hybrids that I have for testing (the two F2s and the Cherry West Bc hybrids) are really something special to me. If it is dessert/fruit/candy smelling or tasting at all and I keep it around, it really has to have other qualities that keep it in my garden. Positive vibes…

I truly appreciate your honesty. I hope to have more hybrids made with my Dog Patch male available at some point. I am just not sure if Chem D x Dog Patch and Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch will be in that line up of hybrids or not. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Wait. What do you mean by “vs”? Haha.

You are constantly slaughtering! I truly appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Only one more 6 pack of Chem D x Dog Patch/Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch fuckup seeds left. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

It’s all good Ik you’ll have some type of gas to try when the time is right

1 Like

@DefNSmokn these sound right up your alley not sure if you have room or not for them…

2 Likes

You need these ran pretty quickly???

3 Likes

Fuckin’ do it…

3 Likes

I am sending out the other 2 packs tomorrow to be germinated immediately upon receipt. I would definitely prefer that they all be ran and documented here at the same time. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Boy I hope @DefNSmokn has some room :eyes:

3 Likes

Man, i just dont have the space atm. Im atleast a few weeks or more out from finishing this hunt ive been doing and being able to cull plants for space. Ill keep my eye out in the future for more drops just like that one though. Those are bound to be amazing.

Sorry, i cant run em though, thanks @Rhai88 for the heads up.

3 Likes

I hope you do as well, im running Big Bad Wolf 2.0 from CSI now, trying to determine if i have a pheno worth keeping or not. I did toss some Guerrilla Fume pollen on them.

Ill be looking forward to those Dog Patch crosses!

3 Likes

Another round of packs went out today, including 2 packs of the Chem D x Dog Patch/Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch fuckup. Still 1 pack of those up for grabs.

I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits.

These are the hybrids that are still available for testing:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

It’s all good brother. I appreciate you considering running it.

I am actually pretty surprised that I am still sitting on a pack of these. And also fucking pissed that they will not be grown in my garden haha. I just wish that I had not mixed up the seeds whenever I was checking for seed maturity and then no one besides myself would be growing any of the Chem D x Dog Patch or Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch right now. Fuck. My loss is truly their gain. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Nuggz can you show us a picture of the cherry west

Please

4 Likes

(Mikado x Tropicanna cookies) F2… those are jsut screaming out to be test grown but I am also not one who could fit them in right now. Sure hope someone is test growing them here though because that is one that I really want to see the results of.
Looks like you have a good crew of testers that have stepped up @stanknugzz77 , this thread is gonna blow up fast by the looks of things so far.

3 Likes