Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Many thanks!

Not a bad m/f ratio at all.

Not a bad split on the phenotypes either haha.

Dogwalker OG is pretty stout and not really lanky at all, especially when comparing her to other OGs, but I would venture a guess that your taller females will most likely lean towards the Dogwalker OG, whilst the shorter ones will most likely favor the Cherry West Bc, as that line tends to stay pretty short/stout. I am planning to have the Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) in my own garden asap. I look forward to seeing your ladies progress deeper into flower! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Man, this is the first time I have a plant in my garden :seedling: so tiny :pinching_hand: … If it’s a girl, it will look beautiful… mini buds :rofl:

4 Likes

You have her looking so fucking beautiful! She is nice and healthy! I hope that she finishes just as nice for you!

I can’t take any credit other than creating the seeds and sending them to the right person. The real magic happens when the seeds get wet and the grower finds something special.

Thank you for giving my work a spot in your garden! It makes me immensely happy that you found a plant that you enjoy and want to keep around. I hope that she just keeps getting better and better for you! I truly appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

I remember just before you posted, I was wondering how everything was growing for you. Happy to see all is well with you!

I appreciate you giving the runt a chance haha. Hopefully it ends up being worth the space in some way.

The others are all looking beautiful! I am excited to hopefully see you getting the (Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry cracking soon too! Refresh my memory, did you order the V1 or V2? Either way, I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Lots of times, this is the best smoke.

2 Likes

All good brother.

You know that you are always welcome to my seeds when you are ready. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

I’m sure when I’m ready you’ll have a whole new list blowing my mind lol

1 Like

It was V1 brother!!!

:metal:t4:

1 Like

Dang, I bought a gripe of them! I got to crack some very very soon.
Amazing work Vagabond_Windy!!
Damn fine bud’s!!

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! Just beautiful work on @Vagabond_Windy’s part and a ridiculously nice cut that he found. I have my own male and female cuts of (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr V1 that I work with and I still feel a little bit envious of @Vagabond_Windy’s cut haha.

Was that through me? I don’t recall it, but my mind certainly isn’t what it used to be haha.

Maybe a gift with one of the t-shirt drops? I feel like I sent out (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr V1 or V2 with one of the t-shirt drops. Either way, I appreciate your support brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Hey ~nuggz, I did get the GarmrV1 first tee shirt purchase.
I got from Ris’s GUG, (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc), as I loved seeing what Papa grew out.
I also have (Cherry West Bc) F2 for testing completion.
I’ve been so blessed by answering your call for testing.
Thank You giving me a shot.
webe

5 Likes

Starting to write up my smoke reports over the next few days some serious good herb

2 Likes

Hell yeah. That makes me happy! I have been super stoked to include a special gift in each of the t-shirt drops, with multiple packs for multiple shirt purchases. It just really feeds my soul to give a little something extra to the people that support me. Good people, all around.

Yeah everyone who has ran the (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc) has really enjoyed them. I am pretty sure @Papalag is still running a cut. Again, thank you for your support!

That was just my small way of saying thank you to everyone who completed a test run of the Cherry West Bc hybrids, which was the inaugural seed batch for my tester threads.

You are far too kind for saying that. It is I that owes you the appreciation. Thank you for keeping your word and following through with testing, twice now! You are always welcome to whatever testers that you wish to run in your garden. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I am pretty sure @Papalag is still running a cut. Again, thank you for your support

Yep I’m running her once again

I kept the cherry west leaner

2 Likes

I am happy to hear that!

Awesome! I look forward to reading them! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

I thought that you seemed to favor the Cherry West leaner. I am happy that you are still enjoying her! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Day 31 - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch - HogFishDog

Everyone is really happy and praying hard. They have been flipped to flower so hopefully I’ll have them sexed this week. They got a Jadam Microbial solution last week and loved it. I’m brewing another one for tomorrow.

I’m down to 5 as the struggler has died off. After some looking into it I believe it’s was a fungal pathogen. The stem went black and rotted down right at the base.

14 Likes

That’s a fucking head-scratcher haha. I would think damping off, but I have only ever experienced that with seedlings. I would still think that it would be something fungal as well though.

The other 5 are definitely looking happy and healthy! I hope that sexing goes well. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I’d never heard of them until I started looking into what’s wrong with that plant. turns out the darkening in the veins are a tell tale sign of fungal pathogens. Dampening off of seedlings is caused by soil born fungi as well (there are a bunch of different ones). They are classified as pathogens and can infect through the soil or contaminated tools. Pretty crazy stuff. I threw out the plant with the pot and all :grinning:

3 Likes

Updates… Get your updates…

Day 21 - Grandmas Dog (Irene x Dogpatch) -
Stretching was basically done right at 2.5 weeks. #3 stretched 2 weeks max.

I1- even stretch w i2, trichromes started day 18

I2- even w i1, trichromes started day 18

I3-shortest stretch, trichromes started day 18

I4- tallest stretch, trichromes started day 20

Odins - (Dogwalker x Dogpatch)
O1- This thing is a beast

O2- medium stretch

O3- 2nd tallest stretch (tallest in 15gals) Most frosty

O4- starting to fill color on new growth. Old growrh shows fall will be sexy. 2nd frostiest

O5- 2 week stretch, full bushy plant

All the girls- Funky on the stem. Sweeter on the trichromes.

10 Likes