Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Three Black Cherry

5 Likes

Hey is that pack still not sent? Is it a 5 pack, or 10 pack?

2 Likes

@webeblzr hereā€™s da 411

2 Likes

I believe he sent out a round of packs yesterday.

2 Likes

@caucasiancrip he sent a couple but heā€™s still sitting on a pack.

I want it but I have way too much going on.

2 Likes

I could go on and on about how humorous it is to me that a lot of people seem to be sleeping on these:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

But it is my work, so I might be biased and I run those female cuts like it is my fucking religion haha. The ridiculously unique plants that I have seen from the Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana, MIkado x Tropicanna Cookies and Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies lines is absolutely insane.

I am incredibly happy with the people who are running my work all over. Just a really good group of people all around. I can never thank them enough.

I hope that they are rewarded with beautiful plants from my work, the same way that I and others have been time and time again. And if and when the time comes for more seeds to be ran, the people who were true to their word and run the seeds per our agreement will always get first crack at my new hybrids.

Thank you again for the kind words! Positive vibesā€¦

You should know better than most haha. I appreciate you brother! And another round should take flight sometime next week. Positive vibesā€¦

Thank you for spreading the information. I have been dealing with IPM shit all day. Fucking monotonous insanity.

Again, I am hoping for another seed run for larger seed crops with a lot of my female cuts and my Dog Patch male in the coming months. Time will tell.

I also have a Chem Del La Chem F2 male that I have had for a while that is gnarly as fuck. Just covered in trichomes. Ainā€™t nobody know shit about that yet haha. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

9 Likes

Dudeā€¦ I dealt with WPM last round and stopped it dead in its tracks with Hypochlorous Acidā€¦ I was sweating and literally put all my worries to ease after a round of foliar with it. Not sure what your protocols are but Iā€™m a believer now.

Edit: J/K you said IPM haha

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting either one of the Mikado or Greaseā€™s Pieces crosses last time, but I wonā€™t be doing my Cookies run for two grow cycles. That Greaseā€™s Pieces does sound amazing though. I will however be starting the (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x (Cherry West Bc) and (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x (Black Triangle) on arrival, starting the Berryjuana (Motorbreath x Herijuana) and Cherry West Bc F2 next grow, then Iā€™ve got plans for that Zapā€¦

2 Likes

7 Likes

well damnā€¦ lol

3 Likes

@stanknugzz77 do you still have the Dogwalker OG cross? I looked on your strainly and didnā€™t see it.

1 Like

quick update, None of them are showing sex yet, just waiting for my flower tent to be vacant

10 Likes

I am glad that they touched down for you! You found the slap in with your order, right?? They fit pretty goddamn snug in the envelopes, so I am always concerned that people will miss them and trash them haha. Are those (Cherry West Bc) F2 seeds fucking fatties? I truly appreciate your support! Positive vibesā€¦

Are you referring to the Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2)? If so, it should still be listed in the hybrids that I havenā€™t created a listing for yet. Whether it is listed or not, I still have some seed stock of it for sure.

Speaking of, I upcanned a couple of Dogwalker OG cuts today; I fucking love that cut. Chem 4 x Albert Walker OG; uh fuck yes please haha. Positive vibesā€¦

Awesome! I canā€™t really tell if they are massive or not. Throw a banana in there for scale haha. I look forward to your flip! Positive vibesā€¦

To anyone who might think that I am playing favorites with @caucasiancrip because he already has a pack of (Cherry West Bc) F2, he placed a qualifying order for all of the freebies. And if/when he completes a tester run with a Cherry West Bc hybrid, I will still send him the 5 pack of (Cherry West Bc) F2s, as promised (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST). Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

5 Likes

Yes, I did get it! About to put it on my garage fridge. The Cherry West are fat as hell, along with the Hazmat OG x Blowfish crosses if anyone is looking for that.

On another noteā€¦

4 Likes

They are not massive yetā€¦ but they will have at least a month and a half more veg time

You donā€™t need to explain yourself, they are your seeds in your threadā€¦ Im just happy to get to test them out.

2 Likes

yesā€¦ It has always been one of my favoritesā€¦ so thats why Iā€™m very interested. As well as the Chem de la chem cross to the BT F2.

I figured it was a purchased order my comment ā€œwell damnā€ was excitement for @caucasiancrip not meant in a bad way. if thatā€™s how it was taken.

2 Likes

Awesome! I am biased, but I fucking love my logo haha.

They both really are pretty large comparatively to most seeds. The hybrids that I have made (and the F2s) with my Hazmat OG x Blowfish female and male have all turned out those fat, pretty black seeds. I really dig the gnarly look of those seeds.

Holy fuck me! I donā€™t want to be too excited or get anyone elseā€™s hopes up too much about those seeds, but I am pretty intrigued to see what comes out of them. Just make sure you keep an eye on the lowers for pollen sacs and also keep an eye out for anthers. They are Chem on Chem or Chem on Diesel, soooooo. Either way, they should have some fucking funk. Thank you so much for running those in your garden! Positive vibesā€¦

Hell yes. They should be nice and beastly by then and also sexed. I canā€™t wait!

I appreciate that. I just didnā€™t want anyone to get the wrong idea and be tripping over nothing. I know if the roles were reversed, I might raise an eyebrow over someone playing favorites haha. Positive vibesā€¦

I am currently looking through a nice population of the Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2). Liking what I smell during watering so far haha.

Yeah that (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) has my interest quite a bit as well. I will hopefully create (Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch one of these days too. Although, the universe usually seems to feel my most sacred desires haha and fucks me hard. Iā€™m looking at you Dog Face [(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch]. I have made that hybrid 3 times now and am running the entire seed crop from all 3 attempts at pollination right nowā€¦

I feel you brother. My statement wasnā€™t a response to your comment, but more so anticipatory to anyone feeling slighted in the least.

In all honesty, I canā€™t fucking wait to spread those (Cherry West Bc) F2s around to everyone who completes a test run (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST haha). There should be some really unique plants in those fat fucking seeds. Like magic beans or some shit haha. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

5 Likes

Oh sad days I now too, am a sprout murderer :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Four out of five up and going well , one just collapsed

The one in the back right is Stunted growth

6 Likes

Nooooooooo

4/5 is definitely fine.

Wait. What?! Haha. I am curious what the stunted growth could be attributed to. I would guess maybe genetics, but I couldnā€™t be certain. Hopefully it figures itself out haha. Positive vibesā€¦

Anyone running any of the (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2 or (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc):

My homie @Bodean ran some of my Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F1s a couple of years ago. He called them McTropic:

His and his wifeā€™s love for them were a big part of the reason for me looking through as many seeds as I could of the F1s. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

6 Likes

Youā€™re evil :joy:

3 Likes