Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

No disrespect taken, I’m excited to see what comes of them. Lots of potential for fire in these beans.

3 Likes

They are super dark, haven’t seen that yet. Some F1’s I made were gray, but not that dark.

From just looking at them I’m going to guess a 50/50 split on them being Sour D and Chem D, but we’ll see.

1 Like

Right there with you bud.

2 Likes

This is the description that Mean Gene sent me whenever he sent me the Cherry West Bc seeds (and also a fat pack of 999 x Sky Jaro that I haven’t cracked yet):

“Cherry West BC (bx) is out of stock, it’s very exotic stinky pretty weed it just won the cup in Medellin Colombia, overall it’s been a good indoor line and good breeder. About a quarter are the small purple urkel recessive people see come out of cookies etc, you’ll see them they look like mutants. I recommend breeding the big normal ones, the smells on the plant are easy to notice for selecting males and all of the plants are very tasty and fast flowering and need good root space to avoid pre flowering. The 999xSkyJaro was a limited release made with a pack of seeds I was given by JoshD @therealogkushstory bred by Karma Genetics for Josh crossed with my SkyJaro which is an og kush line. It’s all OG and should be stable for you These were lines that I thought you could have better results with and that are rare and valuable if you just wanted to sell them, I’d cosign their authenticity”

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

What do you mean by pre flowering? I’ve had a male start to flower on me under veg lighting and was never sure what happened.

1 Like

Are you just speaking on the differences in the appearances of the seeds? A 50/50 split wouldn’t be bad at all. The smells of the plants might give a little bit more of a clue as to which is which, but the looks will probably be fairly similar, especially with the hybrids having the same father.

I recall hearing a story somewhere a long time ago about Chem and Sour Diesel being related. I might have even heard it before I started to lurk on forums. I can never really seem to find information on it these days (I never really have time to search to thoroughly though).

I can easily see similarities in my Chem D cut and sour cuts though. Skunktek’s Sour Diesel cut will even exhibit a mild variegation (nothing compared to Chem D though), if it is really pissed at me haha. Their structures and growth patterns are very similar as well. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

That quote is what Mean Gene wrote to me about the Cherry West Bc seeds, not my words. I kind of always assumed that he meant autoflower (what you described with your male and can happen when some plants are rootbound), but I never had that happen with any of my Cherry West Bc plants and believe me, I stress test the fuck outta my plants (rootbound etc). My whole operation is a stress test hahaha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Yeah that’s purely based off looks but the rest are consistent so I’m expecting about that.

Sour D does have Chemdawg in it, straight Chem from my experience is more meaty though. Had a Wedding Cake x Chemdog that smelled just like a McDonald’s cheeseburger.

I like seeing different variegations, not sure if it has any negative effect but it looks neat.

1 Like

I’m used to growing my plants in small spaces as you’ve seen and it’s literally only happened one time with an Apple Jax F2 from Bred by 42.

1 Like

Y’all ready for an update…

Still chuggin along. Everything seems pretty uniform even the one with 1 cotyledon.only got one that’s stretching

7 Likes

I have had countless plants do it, but I purposely stress test everything. Any plant that does, hits the trash.

I just tossed some extra Hazmat OG x Blowfish males that I had in 16oz cups for 8+ months. They never autoflowered in all of that time though. Again, my whole operation is a stress test haha. Positive vibes…

One plant murderer’s redemption is another plant murderer’s… oh fuck I don’t know haha.

All 5 are looking good! Good on you for keeping little Coty in the game haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

On autopilot now it looks like the fittest survived the hell I threw at them.

12 Likes

Beautiful work brother! They don’t call it testing for nothing haha. I truly appreciate you and your efforts! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Going to give these a shot. Thanks a lot, looking forward to seeing them go.

9 Likes

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Fuck yes! I truly appreciate you giving my work a spot in your garden! I am intrigued to see what you find in those! Thank you again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

I am doing my best to get another round of testers sent sometime this week.

These are the hybrids that are still available for testing:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Day 49 I think, topping, cloning, then up potting, tomorrow morning.
The 1 gallon to 3 gallons. The 4"nursery to 1 gallon.

4 Likes

strain? mikado?

2 Likes

Stagger Lee x Cherry West Bc

Black Triangle F2 x Cherry West Bc

4 Likes