Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

All 6 Mystery Dog Patch are showing their tails, will put them in soil today or tomorrow.

6 Likes

Awesome! It will be interesting to see how quickly/easily they all root. They should blow up in 3 gallons. I appreciate you! Positive vibesā€¦

I am almost positive that @webeblzr is running (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc). I am excited to see what plants come from that hybrid. Positive vibesā€¦

You are doing great with each hybrid all still in the same cups. I think I would have easily killed off a few of them accidentally by now haha. I feel like I might have already asked you, but how many of each do you have? Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

5/5 on the Stagger Lee, 4/5 on the Black Triangle F2. Iā€™m sure theyā€™d do fine for you, some strains wouldā€™ve needed a transplant a minute ago but these are handling it no problem.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Hopefully you will get some females to see a little bit of what each hybrid holds.

Good to know. I am not sure that I share that same confidence, but I appreciate you haha.

That is fucking dope! I didnā€™t really expect anything less, but with there only being the 18 seeds in the fuckup, it isnā€™t like I could really test germination rates before sending them out or anything.

I know that today or tomorrow feeling all too well haha. Thank you again! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Got the ambition to do it tonight, plus got a fresh round of cuts taken and a larger reservoir ordered so I can get yours rooted next.

2 Likes

You are definitely a better man than me; my decision is usually tomorrow haha.

Especially these days, with my routine being a full day at work, 5-6 hours in the garden every day and then home to remodel for family time (Remodeling our home, not the grow location). It has been really tough on top of everything else. Just exhausting trying to keep up with it all, especially with my sleep schedule being 4-5 hours way tops. Are you tired of me crying yet? Haha

Good on you! Again, really fucking stoked to see how they run for you! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

5 Likes

Thatā€™s how I would usually be but Iā€™m trying to be more on top of things lately.

Also, Iā€™m right there with you on basically all of that, weā€™ve been converting our garage to a bed/bath/bar for the past 2 years and the end is luckily within sight.

Thanks again, just trying to give them the best shot possible. The past few seeds Iā€™ve popped I let soak a bit too long and it took them a min to recover.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Germination underway for dog patch mystery batch

5 Likes

I just enjoy self deprecating humor haha. The fact that I have so much on my list of things to get done in a day is about the only reason that I ever ā€œtomorrowā€ anything these days. It is definitely good that you are making an effort to be more on top of things.

Congratulations! I canā€™t wait for that. Although, if it takes two years, I might just kill myself before then haha.

I appreciate you for giving them the best shot possible! Just to clarify, is the picture of the transplanted Stagger Lee x (Cherry West Bc)? Positive vibesā€¦

Awesome! I hope the germination rates are as good for you as they were for @caucasiancrip. Thank you again! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

I am doing my best to get my shit together to get another round of testers sent sometime this week. I was planning to send Monday or Tuesday, buuuut that didnā€™t happen. I seem to have fucked up and misplaced a few messages that I had with a few people finalizing the details. If you are one of those people, please hit me up.

These are the hybrids that are still available for testing:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be transplanting tomorrow because every one of these mfs shot out the bottom of the cup

7 Likes

Never had this happen before they couldnā€™t even been above ground 2 weeks.I feel like these mf gonna want 7 gallon potsā€¦I ainā€™t ordering no more dirt or pots tho :joy:

4 Likes

That is pretty crazy. They look like some big, beautiful roots too, from what I can tell. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

:joy:You gave me some super seedsā€¦Iā€™ve been plotting for a while on how Iā€™m gonna get them out

3 Likes

I also shit talk myself all the talk, gotta find the humor in a bad situation. Although Iā€™m not terribly busy just a bit couch locked lol.

Yeah definitely been a minute on the build but so ready to get there.

Yes Apple & Cherries on the right, Black Cherry Hashplant on the left. I think itā€™s a 10 gallon pot.

4 Likes

Just waiting til lights onā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m doing everything to kill time I didnā€™t need to make no fuckin stickers :joy::joy:

5 Likes

@stanknugzz77 - I owe you an update, Be back soon.

2 Likes