Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I never experienced transplant shock before…but these will for sure. I had a whole arts and crafts session moving these mfs. Had to cut the bottom of the cup out accidentally cut a few roots is what it is they’ll live

7 Likes

I grew up in a family full of shit talkers. We just call it love haha. Sometimes when I am hanging out in large groups around people that don’t know me, people will wonder if I am not cool with some of my closest friends. I had a woman ask me at a music festival, “you don’t like her do you”. I’m like, “uhhh she is one of my closest homies” haha.

People don’t usually understand it, unless they are similar. I have to tell sensitive people pretty often, “if I don’t like you, I just won’t talk to you or really fuck with you at all”. I’m weird…

Congratulations! I bet it will feel nice once it is finished.

Nice. I am excited to see how they progress for you! Positive vibes…

What does that run you?

We found the overachiever!

Just the roots coming out the bottom or did you end up cutting more? Either way, I am sure they will bounce back. I beat the shit out of my plants every time I transplant a group because I am always trying to get through a fuckload of plants in a hurry. You made each one a sticker; they can’t just die on you now haha. Positive vibes…

I appreciate you, but no real rush or worries. I am not over here counting days for anyone or anything. I just appreciate everyone who has germinated and updated per our agreement. I look forward to your update whenever it happens! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

The bag cost about $55 before taxes on Amazon but I found another sites where the soil and the pots together cost a little under $60 shits pretty fool proof tho makes life so much easier. And it was a few of the roots hanging out the bottom

1 Like

Thems are some chunky leaves you got on those Littles dude. love it.

2 Likes

4 days ago…

Today…

Just decided to put em on big kid food. we are off clonex and onto Athena. Starting them out at 2ec and will probably sit here until flower. Will adjust accordingly… so far so good but we will see how they respond.

8 Likes

They must’ve heard what I said and decided “B**** you don’t know me” because they’re settling right in

4 Likes

Update: (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)
Up potted, but decided to give them a few recovery days, before a hard topping, and then cuts to clones.
Sturdy and stout so far, as I was moving the first one after it went into the 3g pot, I’m not sure if I stumbled, or was just being the old due that I am, but I’m hoping I did not hurt that one. The pot hit the floor pretty hard. I repacked it in the pot, so we will see. Big Stress test.

4 Likes

Dog patch eff up
6/6 germ

Thanks again for these @stanknugzz77

5 Likes

It has been a hell of a day, but I still managed to get another round of testers out. I will reach out to everyone as time and energy permits. Thank you!

I feel like I might have missed a few people here and there. If you are one of those people, please feel free to hit me up. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Yeah I would be surprised if they didn’t just bounce right back. I usually lose most roots that are hanging out of pots during transplant. Positive vibes…

Looking good! They grow up so fast. Positive vibes…

I was fucking with both my male and my female cuts of Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana (my Mango cut is so nice) and also my Cherry West Bc male and female cuts today. I am excited to see how those two cultivars blend. Hopefully your dropped plant recovers! Positive vibes…

Awesome! Super stoked on another 100% germination rate on those! 6 seeds to each person should (hopefully) give everyone a fair chance to get some of the Chem D x Dog Patch and also the Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch. Again, most likely no real way to know for sure, but should be a little more noticeable in flower. I sent out the last 6 pack of the fuckup seeds today. Positive vibes…

I am running a large population of the Chem D x Dog Patch right now, but I am still pretty bummed that all of those 18 seeds from the fuckup will not be in my garden. I hope that @caucasiancrip, @Cartwright and the mystery 3rd person (haha) find some nice specimens in those seeds. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Mystery Dog Patch

6 Likes

Oh yeah, doing fine.

7 Likes

Now that I have some cuts of my Cherry West Bc female in flower, I am curious how my Cherry West Bc female and my Dog Patch male would play together. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

RightUnconsciousHermitcrab-max-1mb

7 Likes

That is good to hear. Are there any smells coming off of your plants yet? No real pressure if you haven’t noticed any. Definitely no need to go out of your way or anything haha. I am just curious. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Hey ~nugzz, I’m going to hang a couple of shelves in there today, and since the dropped one showed not a sign of my incompetence, they will get topped, and clean up, for structure building, and I need a bit of time to get my area 2, currently flowering plants, culled.
During transplant, not really, yet.

3 Likes

And does anybody else have these fat ass fan leaves

7 Likes

I have a tent opening up if theres anything you want grown can do updates. Was going to drop some other packs but these are peaking interests.

2 Likes

All good brother. Again, just curiosity on my part. Positive vibes…

Are you referring to all of the plants or specifically the plant that you focused on in the second picture? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Just the 2nd picture

1 Like