Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Well said.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this the truth. Iā€™ve had the ā€œwhy I am doing this, no one caresā€ talk with a few buddies who grow more than a few times. I actually had a week or two last year where I felt disheartened about it allā€¦ but I had to remember why I started was for me and not anyone else. Iā€™m not doing this for recognition Iā€™m in it because I love to see these plants grow and the challenges they bring make me learn and become better. Its such a mental health boost. Itā€™s become a great thing for me and the wife to do together as well.

Itā€™s super easy to forget why your doing this but in the end you just gotta remember why you started and for me it was simply to grow literally and figuratively. :wink: plus not having to pay for herb ever again is quite the plus haha

5 Likes

yes I can relate to this as well
Trying to be relavent in todayā€™s seed market is tough but the passion for the plant and an uncontrollable urge to breed them is both a curse and a blessing to those of us so afflicted.

6 Likes

Will be flipping to flower as soon as these clones are rooted. Strains are Gorilla Glue, Alpine Guava, Black Cherry Punch, Lemon Tree S1, Apples & Cherries, Black Cherry Hashplant, Bio-Exorcist, WarDog, and RKS.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Long over due but here goes.

Plants are starting to show sex, so far of 9 three look like males, one confirmed male and 5 are just being shy.

7 Likes

@Ris how long you been vegging

2 Likes

bout a month. they got a little stunt going due to a prolonged ph imbalance.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! I wish you well with rooting brother! Is it a bubble cloner? Positive vibesā€¦

Haha. It had been like a week since you had posted about owing an update. I was like, ā€œuhhhh where did @Ris goā€ hahaha. I wouldnā€™t have even given it a thought had you not posted. Truly no worries at all.

Just to clarify, 3 suspected males, 1 confirmed male and 5 unknown? I appreciate you brother! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Well, i believe they are all female, but dont want to jinks itā€¦

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:you gotta say it with your chest lol make even the plants believers :joy: worked for me

3 Likes

I feel like updatingā€¦been over here trying to make sense of the shit(scheduled updates) when I can update whenever itā€™s that simple :joy: anyway

So from my count Iā€™m at 23 days(did a average for them all) Iā€™m not wanting them to be too big so Iā€™m thinking about topping I was gonna just let them grow but I donā€™t wanna run outta space in there. Iā€™m feeling like in order to keep everything on schedule Iā€™m gonna need to flip these before my flower tent opens idk definitely open to suggestions

5 Likes

Iā€™d definitely top a few if not all of them, how long on your flower tent?

1 Like

Supposedly 2 weeks but I donā€™t wanna rush them if they need more time

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t gonna top number 3 by the way thatā€™s ole coty and itā€™s had a hard enough go trying to keep up since losing a cotyledon

2 Likes

Itā€™s an aeroponic cloner with a bubbler outside to supply fresh oxygen inside, best results Iā€™ve had so far. Roots appeared on my Alpine Guava in less than a week.

3 Likes

Not sure how much headroom you have but looks like theyā€™d okay for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Ok the way they were shooting roots I didnā€™t know what to expect :joy:

1 Like

@stanknugzz77 - I got out my magnifying glass and I can confirm (For REAL this time) 8 female 1 male.

Not sure exactly what i was looking at this morningā€¦ i tend to smoke a little too much.

6 Likes

7 Likes