Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Absolutely killing it you grow some beautiful plants :grin:

3 Likes

Hey DesertHeartGardens, thank you for the kind words. I’m more of a believer this more ~nuggz work than mine. This run has just been fun to do, and so delicious.

~nugzz, Is this from @hydrored of 3Thirteen Seeds? If so, that is who gifted me his Grease’s Pieces that I looked through and utilized in several hybrids.

[He is such a good person and one of the people that really encouraged me to take my seed making more seriously and to actively pursue getting my work into more people’s gardens. Without his guidance, I wouldn’t be where I am with my seed making today. I can’t say enough good things about Red and all of the things that he continuously does for the community. Positive vibes…]

I only found his site back in October or November, and it was like finding a cool club, or like my first visit to a speak easy , way back as a teenager. Cool as fuck folks, just shooting the breeze, like you’ve known them forever feeling.!!
One of those great folks gifted me 3Thirteen Treasure Box, from DC, full of treasure, just BAM, outta the blue!!
HydroRed is a very decent person, even though we never really met. I do read his words/posts.
Now that I read your encounter, I’m even more impressed with him.

6 Likes

The other 4 are beauties too, but there is definitely a reason that she is the centerfold haha.

I suspect this might have something to do with the centerfold position as well haha or at least it would in my garden.

That is incredibly kind of her. I don’t doubt that she has a lot on her plate already. Please definitely pass on my appreciation! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

May 22nd - Week 5
Chem Del La Chem (Left 4x)
(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bx (Right 4x)
Fed Fish & Kelp / Photosynthesis Plus (Microbes) last week
Fed Compost Tea this week
Sprayed Organic Pesticide Long Shadow (Mostly Cinnamon Oil) today as IPM

Nice plants everyone!

7 Likes

Well I see some pistils coming outta one of those small ass preflowers so it looks like I was right. They are so fucking tiny tho :joy: and I still have 20/20 vision

2 Likes

Let’s just say, I do not haha.

Hoping you are correct and all 3 are ladies for you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

They are all looking nice and healthy! I can’t wait to see what they all do outdoors! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Hey ~nugzz, I just had to post this shot, I snapped a few minutes ago.
My 2- sincityjuices, with TropicannaCookies x herijuana xCherryWest BC , and down lower are some of the Dog Patches recently brought into that flower area.
You and hydrored and your genetic offspring!!

8 Likes

Beautiful plants brother

2 Likes

I truly appreciate you sharing! There are a few people whose work I am honored to have in the same gardens as my own and @HydroRed is definitely one of them. Thank you for that! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

It’s that time again! Anyone who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V1

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Just in case anyone did not know or maybe forgot that I am doing an annual contest to give away $100 gift certificate to @Great_lakes_Genetics , with entries ending on the last day of November and a winner to be voted on during December:

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

14 Likes

@Toker1 check out this list buddy

2 Likes

What an epic tester list! :raised_hands:t2: don’t sleep on these guys, @stanknugzz77 has some epic creations for sure, just look at the pedigree on those! Absolutely stellar :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

It’s like every time I take a pic they’re thirsty but yea here’s the Chem Del La Black at day 41… oh and “The” F2 lol

Also the male I took a cut from is growing roots

7 Likes

Much appreciation to you both! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Looking good brother!

Aerocloners are the easiest thing in the world haha. I love all of mine! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

third confirmed male, this one CDLCXBT

4 Likes

BT x CW

Goji Patch

7 Likes

BT x Cw

CDLC x BT

10 Likes

This was an amazing grow

Thanks nuggs