Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I can’t thank all of you enough that have received your seeds and started them upon receipt, per our agreements. I love every single update from all of you! I am trying to contain my excitement, but I am pretty fucking stoked to see what everyone finds. Thank you all again for giving my work a spot in your garden! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

12 Likes

Greases pieces x Tropicana cookies x ( cherry west bc )

24 hours in shot glass soaking
24 hours in paper towel on heat pad

Seeds all sunk to the bottom of the glass
No floaters at all

No tails yet

Paps

4 Likes

3 Days later and everyone has surfaced

• One thing I will mention is the fact that the shells/membranes on this particular batch of seeds are hard/thick. I had to help about 5 of these Littles along with their shells and cut membranes. The rest were fine on their own.

• One as you can see in the pictures is still bent and hanging low. Also a shorty runt.

7 Likes

How do I go about getting on the tester list I’m definitely interested I know I don’t have much going on here was mainly active on IG but wanted more than just like on my pictures so plan on posting more frequently on here

4 Likes

All seeds sprouted
Planted in small seedling pouches.

Now under a dome
In the mom tent

Paps

7 Likes

Everything under there is cracked and sprouting(I dug it up and looked so what old habits die hard😂) I guesstimating they’ll break the surface tomorrow or the day after

4 Likes

Some kind of plant suck has taken place, one seemed to shrivel over night, and the other seemed to grow an extra point.

First 3 are doing it ok.

7 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

It is good to see you getting them started. I am not really sure, but I think it might even be sooner than you had thought. I truly appreciate you!

This had me a little bit worried (for no real reason haha).

But this was a welcomed sight. I am happy to hear that. I wish you well with your grow and look forward to following along! Positive vibes…

It seems as if Mrs. 88 is out here killing the fucking game. Thank you again to you both!

The Cherry West Bc hybrids all seem to form some pretty fat fucking seeds (some of the largest I can recall encountering) and seem pretty thick/tough shelled. The (Cherry West Bc) F2 seeds are probably the fattest and the sound reminds me of a rain stick whenever I have a load in my hand and transfer them back and forth between my hands haha. Really just gnarly seeds. I love them.

Again, 12 up, my hats off to you and Mrs. 88. I am looking forward to seeing what you (both) do with them! Positive vibes…

Welcome to the show! Patience has never been my strong suit either haha. I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Positive vibes…

That is odd, but 4/5 isn’t bad at all. Your other 3 are looking great! Positive vibes…

@Murciano207
The Black Cherry and Apples & Cherries seem to be loving life in your care. How many of each do you have currently? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

5 of each. 10 in total

2 Likes

100%. Beautiful work! Again, I truly can’t thank you enough! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Pretty sure the “bent one” didn’t have the will to live from what I seen last night. Did more than usual to help it out so I’m pretty sure we are down to 11 but the rest are looking damn happy.

She’s killing it for burying em for the first time not bad at all …though I was kind of a back seat driver haha

Those F2s may be calling my name in the future if you’d have any to send. I love fat seeds! How do those seeds look tiger strips? or flat? always interesting to see how different seeds develop.

@stanknugzz77

4 Likes

Right with you on that, I think they’d pair with the Sour D crosses nicely.

4 Likes

I’ve got some Tony Green sour bubble pollen in the freezer for a rainy day…

4 Likes

What are your plans for that, I’m popping some Bubblegum Breath next grow.

1 Like

There are a few things I had in mind honestly but currently I have a Caps Cut Mac clone I got from a buddy was thinking of hitting that possibly. Not sure big decisions I have a very small amount of that sour bubble pollen.

2 Likes

Sounds killer, I’ll keep an eye on your posts for that one…

1 Like

Liftoff on 3/5(1,2&4) #3 should be up tomorrow #5 however will probably take another day. It’s safe to say i had 100% germination

5 Likes

This also happened to one of my Black Triangle F2 x Cherry West Bc, I’m 4/5 on them too, the rest are doing great though.

1 Like