Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

One of these days I will be available for testing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You should get in and grow some you wonā€™t regret it

4 Likes

Oh I have wanted to since the offer was up !!
I just am not running anything inside atmā€¦ all outside ! Winter I was jammed packed lol .

My fear of some eyeballed strains slipping off the edge .Dont wanna be the type that canā€™t meet the criteria ither

3 Likes

Hola!
In case that this offer is still valid and your still loking for testersā€¦I would love to join.

Saludos :green_heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate your interest in my work! Feel free to hit me up anytime and we will work out the details. I am always making new hybrids that need testing and I am always on the search for reliable testers that will follow through with their end of the agreement.

Winter is coming haha.

What do you mean? Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

1 Like

I truly appreciate your support brother! I am stoked that you have pulled some bangers out of my work that you enjoy! I am excited to see what you find in the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandmaā€™s Dog! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

I appreciate your interest in my work! Feel free to hit me up with a PM and we will do our best to work out the details. Thank you! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

@stanknugzz77 it would seem to me that multiple growers in this thread have found some absolute ā€œbangersā€ in your tester seeds. Makes me even more excited to finish these plants I have going. I still have the other seeds you sent me and they are on the list for the first seed pop when I get back indoors in November.

3 Likes

I should be getting another round of testers sent out sometime this week! Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

Just in case anyone did not know or maybe forgot that I am doing an annual contest to give away $100 gift certificate to Great Lakes Genetics @Great_lakes_Genetics , with entries ending on the last day of November and a winner to be voted on during December (and will also be doing one every year, hence the annual part haha):

Anyone who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen. Thank you!

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids are ready for testing!

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandmaā€™s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

8 Likes

I appreciate the kind words brother! There have definitely been quite a few people who have found something that they enjoy. That always makes me happy. Almost as happy as it makes me when I find bangers in my work haha.

Yeah those (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2s are definitely coming along nicely for you.

Are those (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)? If so, I am definitely stoked to see what you do with them indoors. I appreciate you! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

yes those are the ones. You sent along a 5 seed tester pack of those :wink:
Iā€™ll light em up as soon as I am able brother

2 Likes

Yeah I think that I included those as company for the ride haha.

Whenever is best for you is more than fine with me. They should be really nice, especially if you end up enjoying the (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2s.

I donā€™t think that I sent you any of the seeds as actual testers and you have been pretty religious about updates. I canā€™t thank you enough for that! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

Thatā€™s right, Iā€™m not part of the ā€œtester groupā€ , you sent these as a gift.
I like to follow through though on the interest I expressed in your work though so the least I could do is give them beans a proper grow n show.

Digging a little deeper, when I came back to growing in 2015 after a 10 year hiatus, I joined the online community for the first time that november. Everything was new to me and a bit overwhelming so I took some time to see what was what, who was who, in an effort to make wise choices buying seed. Several new breeders caught my eye at the time. I saw the passion and drive of a few breeders and the openness with which they shared thier work. The true love for the plant I guess. That led me to Antenna Seeds , Tonygreenā€™s tortured beans, Chunkyā€™s Bagseeds and for big name breedersā€¦ karma genetics and a few others.
Today I know chunky retired from breeding but Antennaā€™s and Tonygreenā€™s adventures have blossomed into success for them. I see that in you as well and in the future I see very good things for you and your journey. The plants tell the story and Iā€™m simply glad to be a small part of it. You are already building a reputation here and itā€™s all fantastic brother.

8 Likes

Just a quick observation.

I have quite a bit of the trim from the Black Cherry run chillen in the freezer and today without me knowing my wife decided to make some infused coconut oil.

As Iā€™m walking towards the house after getting off work I get this massively overwhelming wiff of skunk. Iā€™m talking like a dead skunks asshole. I honestly thought she may have used some of my older trim from my tombstone run. But to my surprise she said no and wanted to try the Black Cherry in the rubs she makes.

Really strange to me because there was zero skunk smell to this batch and like wise with whatā€™s currently left in my grove bags. Everything currently sitting in my grove bags from the run smells more citrus/lemon maybe with a hint of limeade. Iā€™m wondering what the freezer did to this stuff!? haha

8 Likes

Idk but it damn sure got my attention

2 Likes

@stanknugzz77 I absolutely loved the Greaseā€™s Pieces x Herijuanna you made. It was a total beast and had off the charts orangey earthy smells that was a total crowd pleaser and head cracker. I fell in love and almost cried smoking the last nug in the jar -very nice work!! Though I always share plenty with others, I didnt give any of this one outā€¦it was ALL MINE haha.

26 Likes

@HydroRed Damn good looking flower and good on your for taking quality photoā€™s!

Excellent work dude!

5 Likes

Your Greases Pieces always looked stunning. Glad to see you made it here
Edit: you joined before me but I know you spend a lot more time on other boards :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you! :pray: Its those Ill Eagle Birdseeds doing the foot work.

5 Likes

What up Windy, its good to see you brother.

5 Likes