Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

You ain’t lying, @stanknugzz77 has an eye for selection.

4 Likes

Woah. I can’t thank everyone enough for the kind words, love and support!

I need to go and perform some self-deprecating rituals to restore the order of the universe.

I truly appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

I should be getting another round of testers sent out in the next day or two! Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

12 Likes

The conditions are always prime in the winter time I always say lol

Quite a few of them on the list sound like some choice strains …any back round on lineages?

2 Likes

I know, I’m still making cts2clns of the #3 cutting of TropicannaCookies x Herijuana x Cherry West BC.
Capping some up some it also. I have maybe 3-4 pouches/ seal a meal’s, each one 2-3 ounces. Love this plant!
I just tossed another #3 plant into my 18/6 area last night.
It seems after a while, the burnt rubber smell fades, but NOT her potency!!
Just yanked the last Dog Patch, (the freebies as in mix up beans) way back in this thread.
They did not really become stench wenches, like #3 is! I still find her buds, to taste very nice, and the buzz is fine.
Most excellent work everyone!!

4 Likes

Chem del la black day 63 today

I’m pretty proud of my patience with this run. The fact that these things are gonna make it 70 days is amazing to me :joy:

8 Likes

Another round of testers went out today. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Things are wrapped up. Dried and cured.

The Hazmat OG x Blowfish x StaggerLee has smells ranging from lemon citrus to a creamy papaya. Hits hard and yielded moderately. Little over 2.5z’s per plant. Colors are the same. Greens and oranges. Not much bag appeal but makes up for it with power.

The Black Apple has smells ranging from forest berries to a stanky fuel smell. Hits very hard very hard and yielded over 3z’s per plant. Buds are gorgeous, ranging from reds and oranges to purple and blues. Definitely a couple keepers outta the five.

Pictures below.

18 Likes

Full pots are always welcome :yum:

2 Likes

Ok the shots are what they are !

I can’t get in there lol
Greases pieces x Tropicana cookies x ( cherry west )

Grandma’s dog

One in the Octopot is a beast

Paps

14 Likes

Excited to watch this Grandma’s Dog flower out and finish up. Could be a killer combo. Best of luck with them!

3 Likes

My 4 Chem de la Black females starting to flower

10 Likes

I have been there with some outdoor plants before haha.

Nice m/f ratio in my opinion.

I appreciate the offer brother, but I am pretty addicted to making my own selections for males and females and I am not sure if even unrooted would survive the journey.

Definitely feel free to cull the males whenever you identify them.

That’s right. I had forgotten that was a pack in one of your orders. Well I hope that the testers turn out to your liking and you are happy with your purchase! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

@stanknugzz77 sounds good I know the feeling haha, it is an addiction. I’m excited and I will do you proud sir. 🫡

1 Like

Garmr V1 Smoke report

First of all, I’d like to thank @stanknugzz77 for allowing me to test his creation and secondly, for his patience while I take 3 months to create a smoke report.

Normally I would do a smoke report for each individual but when I say these jars were gone fast, they were gone gone. So instead, I will review the 5 individuals together while pointing out which 2 were my favorites.

Growth :

Recycled and amended organic water only soil. Flowered in 3 gallon pots, under 200 watts LED.

I believe I only got 6 seeds to pop and 1 was male, leaving me 5 girls to drool over. They vegged out for at least 60 days like I do all my plants from seed.
I was able to notice two main differences as they began their stretch. 2 individuals were taller and floppy and neede support while the other 3 were shorter and stockier in structure.

They all were harvested at 78 days of flowering although most could’ve went a week longer. Resinous to super resinous on these
Yield was good with each plant averaging a just over an ounce dry.

Smells/taste :

in smell, These individuals ranged from trash can and hash to sweet kushy Dank baby poo and Chem gas. With my favorite having a little sweet Kush gas in smell and taste.

Effects:

I was lucky enough to get some samples of Chem D grown by a friend at the same time as I was smoking these testers and that helped as a baseline against them.
Chem D is 3 puffs and done for me. Super potent, garbage can , Dank smells and nice resin but not much euphoria. Great herb but not necessarily my favorite.
These individuals were all in the same general spectrum but a couple individuals stood out about the rest and the D in terms of effects.
My # 4&5 individuals are soaring at first, social talkative and full of ideas. Followed by a nice sense of calm and relaxation and body massage. I’d have loved to have been on the beach smoking this herb.
The others had potency but bland effects (for me). I don’t really enjoy her that leaves me looking for a midday nap, and that’s what they do to me lol.

Potency/medical quality:

There is no lack of potency in this cross. You will find euphoric head inflation to night night nap go to sleep weed in this cross. One in particular was like a muscle relaxer on steroids, made me want to sleep almost instantly.

Overall :

Of the 5 individuals, I chose 2 to run again. This line has a bunch to offer. Stability being the main thing (for me) as I only found one seed on one plant and it was a plant next to 2 OGKB crosses that showed intersex.

Potency, plenty of it. Who wants to grow weak sauce? not me.

Resinous. I’m sure most of these would make great hash. With the shorter individuals having more crumbly resin heads and the taller being more greasy.

This is a wonderful blend of Kush and Chem that I hope stays around for people to enjoy.

19 Likes

I didn’t realise just how big these were getting…

for reference, that’s a mannequin behind there and it’s 6 feet tall

15 Likes

I’m not judging, just curious, but, uh, why do you have a Storm Trooper in your grow room? And a black one, at that. The plants might be better served if you replaced it with a white one, just so the light reflects back onto them haha…

3 Likes

That is sick! I want one! And the mannequin :wink:

2 Likes

Cuz were not in the grow room currently, we’re in transit to another place. Trouble in paradise as it were. Me and the wife are no more so I’m making the trek up province, new home, new start, new opportunities. But yes. A white one likely would reflect better. And it’s here because the roomate I’m currently with is a man child, not that there’s anything wrong with it.

7 Likes

I was just joking, dude, you didn’t have to actually respond.

But now that I know you’re recently divorced, I urge you to get that Storm Trooper out of your house completely. Get rid of it. You will never, ever get laid again if you bring a woman home and she sees that haha!

5 Likes