Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I should be getting another round of testers out the first half of this next week.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Truly my pleasure. Thank you again for following through!

As long as you promise to take final pictures before harvest this time haha. In all seriousness, definitely feel free to hit me up a little bit before you want to start them and we will make it happen.

As long as testers fulfill their tester agreement, I will flood them with as many testers as they can fit in their gardens. That goes for you and any/all testers.

I am stoked to hear that! I am always happy when people find something that they and others enjoy in my work! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

The (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc) is looking good brother! I am super stoked that you are still loving those cuts!

[quote=“Papalag, post:1871, topic:95638”]
Hay @stanknugzz77
Whatz up

Grandma’ dog

The one in the 2 gallon bag is 2.5 weeks in flower
And the one in the small tent is in flower only 5 days she got a major haircut of course clones taken
Don’t tell anyone I hit her with my orange tart male from prof p why cause she was there :sunglasses:[/quote]

Grandma’s Dog x Orange Tart sounds like it should be an interesting mix! I am excited to see what you find in the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog!

Yeah there are a lot of people who have expressed interest in getting some of the red on black t-shirts. I will have to do run of them sooner than later. I just need to find the time.

I feel you. I started growing Herijuana back in 2010 or 2011 or so when Motarebel had gifted me some of them. Since then, I have grown them and hybrids of them countless times, made countless Heri hybrids etc. The Grease’s Pieces x Herijuana definitely looks like a whole other ball game haha. I have some of them in the seed refrigerator whenever you are ready.

Thank you so much for your support! It is good people like you loving/supporting my work that makes it all worth it. I can’t thank you and others like yourself enough. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Update time…

These are the Grandmas Dog. The one seedling pushing through may have given up and we lost the seedling with the white mold on the head. That said we have 8 seedlings moving forward. 1 seems to be a trifoliate so that will be fun for a bit.

Next up we have the powerful Odins!

All seedlings from last week are thriving and the twins are doing amazing. I do not know if i will try to seperate them or keep them going in the same pot and pull a bunch of sucker branches. I am open to suggestions.

7 Likes

Another round of testers went out today. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Everything is looking great brother! I am excited to see what you find in the Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin and Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog! I should be looking through both hybrids in my garden sooner than later.

I have had many twins over the years, but in most cases, one will usually look more like what I would equate to an “abort” haha. Your twins appear to be 2 healthy seedlings. I think separating them could be beneficial, but I couldn’t tell you how to do it successfully without risking one or both of the seedlings. I am sure that whatever way that you choose to proceed will be fine. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Well the final Chem del la black has been chopped down. Really needed the space and it seemed to be a little stuck in time so to speak

wasn’t really fading just dying. Those buds are pretty chunky tho. I mean I took it out the tent and they flopped over to the ground :joy: couldn’t even take a pic I was trying so hard to keep them off the floor

5 Likes

Yeah I can see what you mean with the white pistils.

I appreciate you following through until the end brother! I look forward to hearing what you think of the flowers! Thank you again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

It was my pleasure. Thanks again for the opportunity. I look forward to doing it again when I can

1 Like

I am going to throw up several shots of my mikado x Tropicana cookies f2

10 Likes

12 Likes

Owh…
There’s even a creek at the bottom of the garden!!!
Beautiful :star_struck:!!!

7 Likes

The taste is slowly developing on this 2nd chem del la black. I’m steady smacking my tongue on the roof of my mouth trying to get a handle on things but I can’t quite tell you what I’m tasting just yet. Starting to enjoy the taste as well as the effects tho

2 Likes

Damn those are some beastly ladies! I look forward to seeing what they do in flower! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Just let me know what you would like to run when you are ready. No pressure haha. I know that you have a full garden.

Awesome. I am excited to hear more when you get it pinned down!

I am happy to hear that! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Received the testers and dropped them in water this evening. Let’s see what happens. Cool sticker.

8 Likes

Awesome! I am happy that they landed! Thank you for starting them immediately!

Much appreciated! I like it well enough haha.

Thank you for giving my work a spot in your garden! I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Hay pat great choice
I heard that Irene gets around lol

4 Likes

my Mikado x Tropicanna cookies F2 are starting to really smell as we edge closer to the end of week 6. I’m getting dank fermented mango… getting purdy frosty now too :wink:
I’ll take some pics next watering and put them against a decent background.
cheers!!

3 Likes

She is definitely a little bit of a slut haha. I think that she has had 3-4 different males pollinate her in my garden in the last couple of years.

@PatHealy I think that I might just call the Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Irene to make it easy. How does that sound to you?

Everyone else can feel free to chime in as well. I think @PatHealy is the first one to have that hybrid is his garden. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes