Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Cherry Irene… dude that sounds good.
I’m hoping to have the Irene cut soon… can’t wait!!

2 Likes

I was curious to see what they smell like. I was thinking Cherry Luden’s might work if it has that smell. Old ladies always had those in their purses. I’m not big on names though myself. I just want to know the genetics in there. Haha

1 Like

I thought it was pretty simple and to the point haha.

Congratulations! She is a special one. Easily one of the “elites” that I don’t care to live without.

That is awesome! Tropicanna Cookies brings so many different smells/flavors to the hybrids that I have made/looked through of it, with mango being a pretty prominent one and bubblegum as well.

I literally just refer to my Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana female as my Mango cut. I love it.

Which leads me to believe that myrcene is a fucking crazy terpene.

I am happy to hear that brother! I look forward to them! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Or Irene’s cherry :cherries:

2 Likes

haha @Papalag … that might even be better… we pop beans…so poppin Irene’s Cherry fits quite well haha Love it.

4 Likes

I am sorry to hear that, but it is all good brother!

Again, all good. I think that you are doing great. Don’t be too hard on yourself.

Everything is looking nice from where I am sitting! And it sounds like they are smelling nice as well haha. I have a homie at another spot that recently knocked a run of Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel outta the fucking park with 6 females, so I am even more excited to seeing how they progress for you! And the Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple as well! II appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Update coming tonight or morning stacking fat and getting stinky doing great real awesome smells coming in now had a friend comment how smelly it is outside where I exhaust too :joy: the black apples are throwing down lots of frost :blush:

2 Likes

If they lean towards Irene, they should be earthy/pine/diesel/sour and if they lean towards Cherry West Bc, they should be cherry/limeade/burnt rubber/skunky. And if they are a nice blend of both, they should smell like sex haha.

I am a nobody, but I am also not trying to get sued. I’m poor and I don’t want to get even poorer haha.

You gotta stay outta old ladies’ “purses” haha.

Yeah I basically fucking hate the name game haha. I only care for it when hybrids are super easy to name. I am pretty shitty at marketing/branding and basically anything of that sort haha. I always think that my work should just speak for itself and it usually does, to the right people. But I can understand how someone might want to purchase insert hype bullshit here over my (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc); it is a mouthful haha. And don’t even get me started on all of the bullshit packaging. Fuuuuuck that. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

that one is easy brother… Greasy Tropical Cherry … fits right in with the boutique names out there but I bet yours actually tastes like the name promises :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me haha.

I am pretty sure that the testers would agree. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I look forward to it whenever it is convenient!

I am happy to hear that! I can’t wait to see! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

ODIN
6 out of 6.

No additional force necessary. :grin:

6 Likes

I’ll be watching these like a hawk… very curious to see what this cross is throwing out there.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a cross of this with my Airwolf Pack (Dogwalker OG x Romulan).

Is anyone else currently running ODIN? @stanknugzz77

May have to hit you up for a pack down the road.

5 Likes

That cross does sound great. It’s been years since I’ve smoked romulan.

If you’re interested, I could send cuts of the males or females as long as @stanknugzz77 is ok with that.

4 Likes

I appreciate it! That’s pretty cool of you but I’d probably just buy a couple packs and cruise through them. It’s the thrill of the hunt for me! :wink:

4 Likes

Ive got sone ODIN going as well. Im pretty excided myself.

3 Likes

I spent the day at the river with the family, trying to soak up the last little bit of summer.

I am tired of the fucking heat in all of my rooms anyway and ready for fall. I will be bitching about winter in no time haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

14 Likes

Amen to that it’s in the hi 90 ‘s in my room
I get overheated :hot_face: as do the ladies

3 Likes

I’m the same way. I think my perfect medium is fall. Anyway here’s that third Chem del la black. I did some dumb shit and put it in the freezer while I waited a day for something else to finish drying and it turned out darker BUT this third plant taste the best straight out the dryer

it’s crazy because it was dry in 2 days also but I still let it continue the dry cycle and it’s not overly dry…herbsnow should sponsor me as much as I talk good about these damn dryers :joy:

4 Likes

Hay nuggz here’s a pic of the small plant in 2 gallon fabric bag at 35 days

She’s a beauty
Grandma’s Dog

11 Likes