Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Man I am so looking forward to winter. NO BUGS!!! From October to May… no flies , no mosquitos… no hornets… and if I do my job right… no bugs in the grow rooms!!
I love my greenhouse grown smoke but I do really enjoy the winter months. I’d give up nearly everything for a chance to live in alaska.

4 Likes

They have mosquitoes in Alaska, just FYI haha. I’ve seen film of, like, caribou or moose or something getting completely swarmed and covered with mosquitoes in the summer, looked pretty unpleasant.

2 Likes

Welcome to the show! I am happy to hear that you got 100%! I look forward to seeing what you find! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Yeah @Tugthepup is the only other person that I can think of off the top of my head that is currently running Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin, but I would have to check my notes to be sure. Between all of the different forums/platforms etc, it is difficult for me to keep it all straight in my mind.

I have sent a ton of Odin out with t-shirt orders, seed orders, freebies etc, so there definitely could/should be some in more gardens. I will be doing a large hunt of them in my garden sooner than later, especially after what I and others have found in Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel.

Feel free to hit me up whenever brother. They are at prerelease prices now, so it would be like a 2 pack for the price of 1 deal before they are fully tested. I always appreciate everyone’s support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Had to add the pic of grandma’s dog

She in the small Octopot and is emptying the reservoir every day 15 days in flower I started 10/30/20 last night at 650 PPMS and ph at 6.1

14 Likes

Nice stance : )

3 Likes

Updates updates updates…

Odin looking pheenominal. Last time you see these gods in tiny shoes. Im about to release these into 1 gal pots on the road to road to valhalla!

Next up grandmas dog!!!

After these pups are released into 1 gals… they shouldnt lean like a pup that hasnt had a snack since your last mamis bridge game … these pups are ready to run with the big dogs!!!

10 Likes

Goddamn @Papalag! Are you ever not doing beautiful things in your garden?!

Truly beautiful plants! I have another tester that is running the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog and is already reporting skunky/chemmy smells in early veg. I am really stoked about that hybrid!

Thank you for always giving my work a spot in your garden @Papalag! You are one of the greats and I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Seeds are all coming up. All but one should come up, I’m thinking. The Irene x Cherry West don’t want to shed their helmets.

10 Likes

I am happy to hear that!

The Irene hybrids seeds seem to have pretty hard hulls, in my experience.

Looking good! I look forward to seeing what you find! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Awesome! Everything is looking great! Did you end up with 8 of each hybrid?

I am stoked that the Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin and Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog seem to be making it into more and more people’s gardens! I look forward to watching them progress! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

@stanknugzz77 I did get 8 of the Grandmas Dog and 8 of the Odin. One is twins tho!!! So 9er lol.
I did the up potting tonight. It went a lil rough… but these beauties are gonna keep chugging along. Thank you for the opportunities with these. I am hoping for my first ever keeper cut from these.

3 Likes

Awesome! I am happy to hear that they all made it through.

I owe you just as much appreciation for giving my work a spot in your garden.

With the genetics, I wouldn’t say that it would be too farfetched. I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Day 6

Lighting on 20/4 due to im trying to root some cuts. Will go to 18/6 after I get roots.
They are very vigorous already.

A

B

C

D

E

F

10 Likes

12/12 on the testers. Six each of Irene x Cherry West Bx and Chem D x Dog Patch.

7 Likes

Update time for the Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2s
Despite the challenges of my climate , these plants are doing well.
The number 2 suffered from the high temps a few weeks back when the greehouse was hitting 125F… yikes. But they survived and are doing pretty good. Now we have the opposite extreme where we are getting close to freezing at night… yup… summer is like a blink here and it’s gone LOL Today looks good, cloudless sky , we should get warm today.

Anyhow, awesome smells coming off these girls. I can smell #1 even before I open up the dark room in the mornings… fermenting mangoes… man they smell good. They are pretty much carbon copies of each other as far as structure and such They are both about 6ft tall including the pots
Here’s is today’s pics.

Number 1… this one is the one that is stinking up the place hehehe

and #2 , this one is the stressed out one but she has rebounded nicely She is starting to really purple up and pump out the frost .

till next time!!!

19 Likes

I am happy to hear that! Hopefully that will give you a decent look at each hybrid. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Awesome! They are all looking nice! It never gets old seeing 100% germination rates!

Please feel free to run them however you wish! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Time fucking flies! I need to get another round of testers sent out soon!

Anyone who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Damn good looking plants you got there brother! Stress looks good on number 2 lol

4 Likes