Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

Matanuska Thunder Head is my homemade strain that I created/bred for my personal use…click on my profile for more homemade strains.

VERY COOL…INDEED THE NEW STRAIN. SO ?’ s next

What do U plan to do with your stuff

:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:
:speech_balloon:

1 Like

@Bpsteff5052, I don’t have anything I can make clones of just yet.
I’m waiting for the God Bud x Herijuana seedlings I have to get bigger, so I can take cuttings from them.
I’m going to germ more seeds, soon, I just haven’t decided what yet.

2 Likes

@Bpsteff5052 I’ve got a bunch of stuff I can take clones from or have some rooted and ready to go… if your still in need of clones hit me up

2 Likes

Thanks man! I always try new varieties. Iv been growing parks f1 beefy boy for about 15 years now, my absolute favorite. Jet star, rutgers, the big bite, and golden girl are all good too. Celebrity isn’t bad. Sweet million, and golden gym make great cherry tomatoes.
Be careful with the skunk varieties as they can take a while to mature

1 Like

Not Yet

I’m developing a new strain. C…B…C. … THE EXCHANGE. Canna biz co op…( CBC)

I am part of a new COOP …cbc canna. biz. coop.

The exchange will allow access

to our members. ( creation of a member private profile. ). a contact list of people we can T R U S T

to our verified seedmen. ( Identify evaluate and give feedback. )

our sponsors ( searching for them all the time. ) RIGHT NOW I’M THE FUNDER

a place to market your wares. ( right now word of mouth )

a newsletter (an idea not yet written. )

our contacts ( create a profile of each member …not public only paid members

have complete access )

swaps…seeds…cuttings…other stuff. ( a concept waiting to happen )

quarterly give a ways and contests to win stuff. i.e. shot glasses…t shirts ( a way to fund and support the COOP ).

C B C ( a trusted group of growers, seedsmen, vendors , sponsors, sources & tokers, all with integrity )

WDUT?

1 Like

Hey thanks for the kind offer. I will definitely take advantage of U as soon as I have established my indoor set up. I will b visiting a Hydroponics shop in Sycamore IL to get professional help
very soon. I just got my first COVID vaccine on Tuesday.
The hassle getting the appointment was a real nightmare. The hoops and shit required to get it was quite an ordeal. I am relieved that that process is finally begun and will soon be over.
My personal journey with getting the use of Cannabis for pain relief and to help with sleep issues has been quite an interesting adventure. It has lead me to OG and given me an opportunity to try my hand at growing the magical weed. My indoor set up has been quite a separate adventure. Then I got to thinking that it might be cool to develop an exchange or a coop where we can establish a trusted contact group. expand with the OG for the greater good of the group. Like what U just proposed to me.

2 Likes

I plan on doing more crosses and create more new strains…

7 Likes

? WHERE R U GOING WITH THIS

Suppose the CBC membership would allow U to start with clones rather than seeds.

U could borrow some cash for the clones
start a mother for the CBC and then provide cuttings to REGISTERED MEMBERS upon approval and request. and repay the $. win win win

U could also offer ur stuff through CBC to members with a % to CBC to help support the GROW
like 5 or 10 % of your cut would b CBC cut

? D U T…what do yo think

I started the southern Illinois cannabis seed co-OP on Facebook. Nothing ever really happened with it on there but we can definitely try to Gerry people here interested. Im in marion county.

Going to be cloning these 2 Mag Landraces (Verono seed I found in a eighth I bought).
I’m open for trades

3 Likes

Im in I just don’t have Facebook would rather use something like this if possible

1 Like

I have no problem with it being done here. I actually had a seed company tell me they would help with giveaways once it was up and going. The owner of the seed company is from Illinois and pretty cool. I started the co OP to help other patients find quality genetics. Im a medical card holder. That being said I can’t sell clones or anything. When im ready to take clones, I can donate them. But they won’t be for sale.

1 Like

That sounds great I know there are a lot of us in illinois that have a ton of valuable knowledge and experience so let’s do this

Btw in in union county

X Carroll County resident

Wow oleReynard we are blessed with more knowledge than I even knew if you live in the land of lincoln with us

1 Like

Used to live in the Emarald triangle.
Folks used to own an old family Roadhouse back in 60’s-70’s.
All the biker gangs would show up on major summer holidays, lots of genetics traveled thru.
Some anchored and with a few phone calls you’d be surprised what surfaces.

6 Likes

Just below carbondale/makanda for me and the university has brought many excellent genetics through here over the years as well

1 Like

Hey guys/gals, I’m brand new here. Haven’t had time up until recently to search out fellow local growers. Looking to do some collaborative things, trade and learn and share info. I’m in the Rockford area originally from Wood Dale/ Itasca area. Cheers!

4 Likes

Utica state park what a beautiful park.
Was at a wedding there

2 Likes