Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

Right on count me in on that I’m planning on camoflaging my garden with more plants you can’t see the trees thru the Forrest

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @stoney Rockefeller enjoy yourself

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Welcome, rarely am I glad to see someone say Rockford, nice that’s it’s something good this time.

1 Like

TY for the warm welcome! :v:

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am looking for some seeds. Popular and hard to find. I was hoping if anyone may know where I can find one or more of the following strains I would appreciate it.

1. OG Kush or Ghost OG, Fire OG,Tahoe OG, SFV OG…Close to original as possible
    2.Chemdog, Chem91 …Close to the original
    3.Good Bubba Kush
    4 Good Skunk
    Any breeders or seed banks you’ve used or trust Id love to hear. Thanks!!

Welcome…Ilive in Kane …Elgin
:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:
:eyes:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
If your looking to buy any genetics check out my Seed bank. Shipping out of Illinois. Thanks Peace

Chitownseeds.com

2 Likes

Thanks! Drive through Elgin all the time. I’m in Rockford now. Was living on the far west side of Bartlett before I moved here a few years ago. Nice to meet ya.

Thanks, I will def check it out. :v:

1 Like

Got kin in Elgin area

1 Like

KANE CTY…ELGIN…IL

Itasca state park what a beautiful park.
Was at a wedding there

Itasca state park. 36750 Main Park Drive, Park Rapids, MN 56470. this is where the head waters of the Mississippi River begins. It is a beautiful park as I have been their years ago. :male_detective:

Wood Dale/ Itasca area.This is a small town in Illinois just off Interstate 53 by Addison and Schaumburg IL.

ps I thought U moved to MN… ( I love to fish )
:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I need to take more trips to the Mississippi.
One of my favorite trips, I can’t quite remember where. Somewhere near Rock Island where the Rock River feeds into the Mississippi. Got some really good pictures of some eagles (well the better photographers with me did. Mine were kinda shit). I always love that time right before spring where it’s still cold and the air is clean, but not so cold you can’t stand by the river and enjoy nature.

Know it well

1 Like

There’s an Itasca state park in Itasca ill, too.
Isnt there.

I take a yearly visit up to the beginning of the Mississippi.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Every park in Itasca Illinois is named after a person that helped pioneer the town.

Mark has many of those in seed form, give him a call or email! Otherwise, if your interested, I can prob hook you up with cuts of some them in the near-ish future. I’m still waiting on cuts for two of those, but I have a Bubba (haven’t bloomed yet). I’m in Maine so it’s be mailed.

2 Likes

I really appreciate that! Thank you!!! I am staying away from taking clones at the moment but I am interested in some seeds. I haven’t been here on OG very long so I am not sure who Mark is.

1 Like

Oh, yea he reproduces seeds from popular lines for $1 each (25 minimum) for regular photo. CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate you lookin out! :v:

1 Like

Pretty sure there is.