Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

6 hours there abouts
I reside in MN now

Ok. I thought it was close then that.

I lived in the far NW corner known as the Em
rald Triangle.

1 Like

You were close to Iowa then

Rivers width away

Over near me thenā€¦ comparatively anyways. Closer than a lot of Chicago when you account for traffic.

Good old Mississippi

Last time I drove across the river up near Iowa Hawkeyeā€™s I was there for a tour cuz they were trying to recruit me. I had it madeā€¦ anything I wanted. Steak dinners cloths money tutorsā€¦

Anybody around South of Springfield? Im not to far from Interstate 70 closer to the Indiana Line,I got a lot of strains and am always up for some trading

3 Likes

Last time I drove across the river up near Iowa Hawkeyeā€™s I was there for a tour cuz they were trying to recruit me. I had it madeā€¦ anything I wanted. Steak dinners cloths money tutorsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m Illinois north central

2 Likes

Iā€™m also in the land of Lincoln. Just north of where I-70 meets I-55. Donā€™t have anything to trade or anything like that. but decided to say hello anyways.

7 Likes

Same here no beans to trade but a Shelby county native.

2 Likes

I used to live in quincy

1 Like

Hey Bullskinner you still havenā€™t stopped by to collect my new ones.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been so damn covered up. Iā€™ll get by a day or 2 after Christmasā€¦ill explain then. I need to put a package together before I comeā€¦

1 Like

Love ya brother Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Love you too Brother. I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas. See you in a couple

2 Likes

Merry Christmas my land of Lincoln family!!! I hope you all are doing good!!

10 Likes

Grew this outside this yearā€¦

6 Likes