Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

I’m short on grow space- but would love some rather than let them go to waste. Let me think on if it’s worth the drive or if I’d just be wasting my time. How far west? Western suburbs range from 45mim to 2 hr trip lol

I treat mostly for anxiety from CPTSD. I generally like mellow sativas, I’d probably go into indicas more if I could get pain relief out if cannabis but I can’t! No idea why, I get very little pain relief.

Harley Tsu anything is fine by me, it’s a CBD/ THC strain I love. Never had green crack, but heard positives. I had crescos “green line” which was half green crack, pretty go even high. I want to get into landrace bad, but I need to upgrade my set up and learn more before I can do them justice.

1 Like

Hey VW,

I might be able to help depending on what you want to build.

I have just built my 4th LED light this year based on QB266 boards - I have an electronics degree not that that matters…

LMK…

2 Likes

My boss is a well paid electrical engineer and a serious industrial electronics company (In addition to running another business, guy is damn busy). I was bemoaning the fact I couldn’t finish my EE degree and he said it was probably easier to just work for 2 years and learn the industry. You don’t need to do a lot of engineering unless you’re a manufacturer. There’s tons of industrial LEGO, and it doesn’t take long to learn. I’m always happy to help people learn, I got VW set. We can make it a three way, though. I’m easy. He’s got everything planned out, he just wants some assurance it won’t start a fire when he assembles it.

2 Likes

Thank you and @rootfarmer both for being so generous. CD said it correctly. Just don’t want to to put the wrong wires in the wrong place and needed to find someone locally who could lend a hand. But I’m all set now.
Nice to know people are still carrying on what this place was originally all about. :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Probably close to 2 hours from near me.

Damn Chicago traffic. I don’t have much place to put them anyways, lol.

Are you interested in autos?

I’m pretty sure the strain you’re talking about is called Green Lights, it’s a cross between Green Crack x Northern Lights.

Cresco’s Green Line is a cross between Lime Skunk x Ghost OG.

I have used many different sativas for pain relief in the past. Jack Herer has always been a favorite for pain, so has Sour Diesel and Blue Widow.

1 Like

That’s half the reason I want to grow my own- Only strains I like. Never have to wonder, lol. Don’t even need to label, I can probably tell my favs by taste/sight/smell.

But my library is limited, I haven’t tried I whole bunch of strains yet.

1 Like

There are more than 200 different types of terpenes found in cannabis, some of these are able to deal with pain and inflammation directly.

Do a little strain research and look for strains with high levels of any of these four terpenes in them.
beta-Caryophyllene
beta-Myrcene
Limonene
Linalool

I’ve had some pain relieving strains like Bio Jesus and GG#4 but just literally no relief. Got a physical job Saturday night, intend to take a good 200-300mg of RSO plus whatever I have in my system from the day (probably SSour Deisel) and see what I get. I always feel like shit coming home from work so at worst it helps me sleep.

If anyone in the Rockford area wants to come hang out, I’ll be with a band for the whole night at a bowling alley bar. PM and we can talk details.

That’s a typo. I dont know why that’s there

West suburbs here and work in the city. Im open to trading. Dispensaries are way too high priced for the mediocre weed. Cheers

4 Likes

I’m giving away Kashmir seeds right now. I am in Midwest Illinois

3 Likes

I’ve got nothing but sativas
Grapefruit
C99
Durban Poison
Maui Wowie
G13 Haze

2 Likes

I’m in the STL area but I will probably be moving to the central IL area in the Spring. I need to find a grow friendly place to rent there. I have seeds and stuff I could also trade.

• I have some Magic Melon Auto for trade
  • I am looking for some Freakshows or Some Fastbuds.
1 Like

Mt. Carroll, Stockton, savanna area x

2 Likes

Stockton? How far is that from quincy?

An hour? 10 char.