I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

OIP (41)
OIP (42)

15 Likes

I reckon it’s time for a little update :thinking:
I still gotta get off my lazy ass and get these last 2 into the hydro system

Plus I need the Aero Garden so, I can get 6 feminized photos started to be part of my outdoor grow, this spring. Working on a list now. Then I need to get a start on the fifth generation of my Sobriety Check Point. May end up scrubbing this project after this year. Just doesn’t seem to be the interest in it, that there once was :man_shrugging:t4:
I also figured that by now, they wouldn’t still be such a PIA to get started :man_facepalming:t4:
Got 4 of my starts in the hydro already establishing roots.

These 2 are the 2 twins, one will be going in the front tote on the left side shortly

Back right corner

Back left corner

The idea is 1 plant per 27 gallon tote, except for the 2 twins of course

Thanks for having a gander. I hope that you have a great evening/morning, whichever it is, in your part of the world. Y’all Be Safe and Stay HIGH.
:v:t4:
Gary

19 Likes

Happy weed-end Gary,I see your re rocking It :fire:

2 Likes

The idea is 1 plant per 27 gallon tote. These are 6 of the new fem autos that I created. A quick little bud run, for myself :wink:

3 Likes

I have no doubt those Will turn out :fire:
All of your crosses I Ve grown turned out good autos,an awards goes to Redberry cheesebake automatic which Is the only auto that has never got botritys besides a cross I made with a double grape mephisto.
That cross you did handle everything Just fine

3 Likes

Hi Gary,
Just wanted to thank you for all the work you do here! You’re that guy who gets it done even when times get really tough.

Respect and Appreciation Brother,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:
PS, I’m helping a new grower get started with your WidowMaker auto seeds over on the Big Island, HI

6 Likes

Hey Gary!
You are a growing machine brother! The babies are looking great. BTW

4 Likes

Last 2 autos found their forever home :wink:

Added these 2 last night

Feminized photos for part of my outdoor run in the spring. Got 4 more to go.

13 Likes

And now we have a full house, once again :wink:

:v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes

Beautiful job Brother :grin:

3 Likes

tmpG9gwlL

12 Likes

Good morning brother, nice to see you back. Dreaded Monday. Luckily not for me. Ive got a pretty good boss, he gave all of us main full time employees the day off paid. Give us a break to rest up . Woohoo. Not very often you find a good place to work and the owner actually cares about his employees, :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

cb375c2c0f20db863ebe3570603ce65890d2a0f1

7 Likes

I can see mine now !! . :rofl::joy:.

7 Likes

8 Likes

OIP (51)
OIP (48)
OIP (50)
OIP (46)
OIP (47)

9 Likes

@repins12 Great to see you here kicking and throwing tons of beans into motion!!
Hope you’re recovering well and all else is fine around you and your dear ones!!

Go Gary, go! Go!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
:sunglasses:

Have a wonderful and cloudy weekend my friend!!!
:hugs:

3 Likes

Nice, just 4 weeks until meteorological Spring :+1:

3 Likes

Hey Gary glad to see your sense of humor hasn’t been lost just a little sicker!lol just kidding love your memes so got some seeds from you yesterday thank you sir.

I saw markings on the back of flips. I know what mbap is but what’s mbapbf also 88g13 I know what’s sb. Thanks brother man you rock! Glad you are doing better!

7 Likes

MBAPBF is
Man Bear Alien Pig Big Foot

Man Bear Alien Pig x Samsquanch

ManBearAlienPig

breed by Mephisto Genetics

Here you can find all info about ManBearAlienPig from Mephisto Genetics. If you are searching for information about ManBearAlienPig from Mephisto Genetics, check out our Basic Infos, Strain Reviews, Lineage / Genealogy or Hybrids / Crossbreeds for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!

Basic / Breeders Info

ManBearAlienPig is a ruderalis/indica/sativa variety from Mephisto Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±75 days) and outdoors. Mephisto Genetics’ ManBearAlienPig is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Mephisto Genetics’ ManBearAlienPig Description

illuminauto 26 - ManBearAlienPig (3 Bears OG x Ripley’s OG)

Yet Another Artisanal/Original blend, currently being tested in mass by our AFN bredrins - https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/420-mephisto-grow-off-man-bear-alien-pig-edition.59510/

Expect medium to large plants on average, with a good environment and encountering a more ripley’s og dominant phenotype some super large MBAP hybrids with spectacular yield potential could be found.
However even with a 3BOG leaning phenotype, fear not, she will produce some lovely OG influenced fruity dank, of medicinal grade herb.

Plant size - medium - large
Cycle time - 70-80 days from sprout
Indica/Sativa - 65/35
Frost level - High :wink: !

ManBearAlienPig Reviews

We’ve collected strain info from one grower for ManBearAlienPig.

General Impression Indoors

Flowering Time Indoor

84 - 86 days (±85 days)

Yield / Quantity Indoor

The crop of this strain is very high

General Impression Indoor

ManBearAlienPig is all together extremely good and very recommendable

User Rating

ManBearAlienPig gets 8.50 of 10 possible Points in the average!

ManBearAlienPig Lineage / Genealogy

MANBEARALIENPIG

Genetic Heritage

3 Bears OG x Ripley’s OG

Seed Type

F3 Feminised Automatic

Indica/Sativa

70/30

Cycle Time

70 to 80 days from sprout

Project Introduction and Overview:

Strain behaviour and structure:

We’ve loved our grows of MBAP through the years; her potential for size in good conditions, even with just some light LST has convinced us she has TigerBlood and AdonisDNA, baby! She can grow as wide as she does tall, so will need to be given room to spread. A strong start is key to this strain, and balancing out nutrient levels once the feeds begin is essential. She can be finicky with nutriants at the start, so make sure to read her well and give her a little love in all the right places.

In the weeds.

Size

70 to 100cm

Yield

120 to 300 grams

Aroma and Flavour

Creamy, lemon. Tastes fruity with mild citrus. Ripley’s unique taste is not lost.

Effect

Relaxing and cerebral-bodyish

Extract

Like Loki’s dad. A frost giant.

Cannabinoids

TBA

Medicinal Effect

Anti-insomnia

MANBEARALIENPIG

ManBearAlienPig

If you’re anything like us you’ll love your slaps! Created in 2021 by our favourite Meph_Head design wizard, this was the catalyst for the full redesign of our sticker catalogue! This product is a single ManBearAlienPig strain sticker. This sticker is between 3-4" (75-100mm) in size, is die cut and printed with a gloss finish that is UV/weather resistant so is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.

ManBearPig Marijuana Strain

Strain Information

Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 60% Sativa / 40% Indica

THC: 22% - 24%

ManBearPig, also known as “Man Bear Pig” or “ManBearPig OG,” is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the powerful Animal Cookies X Lemon OG strains. Named for the iconic character in South Park, ManBearPig packs a punch of legendary effects that hit both mind and body for hours on end. You’ll feel a rush of effects hit you almost as soon as you exhale, filling your brain with a lifted sense of euphoria that instantly washes away any negative or racing thoughts. You’ll feel lifted with a tingly sense that soon works its way throughout your entire body, leaving you feeling super relaxed and at ease. This tingle can turn arousing at times, so beware if you have anything to do. In combination with its high 22-24% average THC level, these effects make ManBearPig a great choice for treating those suffering from conditions such as chronic pain, depression, chronic stress, mood swings and nausea or appetite loss. This bud has a sweet nutty vanilla flavor with a lightly sour and citrusy exhale. The aroma is of fresh sour citrus and flowery woods with touches of fresh nutty vanilla, too. ManBearPig buds have oversized spade-shaped dense neon green nugs with thin yellow-orange hairs and a coating of chunky white crystal trichomes.

Samsquanch OG F2

Samsquanch OG F2

Profile: Earthy, Skunk, Sour

Maturity: 70 – 75 days

Yield: Moderate to High

Quantity: 10-20 seeds

Effect: Relaxing and sedative can induce a pleasant dreamy state.

Samsquanch OG, bred by Mephisto Genetics, is a vigorous strain, that produces well in the correct environment. She branches well making multiple colas that are stacked with compact frosty flowers. If given space she will grow tall and wide, we’d classify her as the large side of medium to the small side of large.

4 Likes