I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Well, my friend, this news has done nothing but help me have a great day!
Thank you for letting us know.
:partying_face:

6 Likes

Good to hear things are going better for you Gary! :smiley: :+1: :v:

6 Likes

Glad to hear your body is doin what it’s supposed to. Also glad to see you still have your sense of humor :rofl:. Good vibes

4 Likes

Welcome back brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Never doubted you for a sec, we know you are a frigging fighter

4 Likes

And so it begins again

This will be a bud run, in the hydro of some of the crosses I just made. Hopefully the growing GODS will be smilin on me :crossed_fingers:t4:

We’ll see what happens :man_shrugging:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

16 Likes

You doggg !
Make sure you get some hand rails installed and have your life alert button ready!

Jokes aside glad to see youre dipping the ol thumb again !
Best of luck Brother!

5 Likes

Damn!! Respect!! What Gary wants to do, it’s already done!!
Hats off brother!! Great New Year!!!
:cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sunglasses: :exploding_head: :seedling: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:hugs:

5 Likes

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Years Eve and a Happy New Year. I sure hope it’s a better one for me :pray:t4: Don’t think I can make it throgh another like this last one :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

Gary

16 Likes

I’m happy to see your memes being posted again! I enjoy them very much! May 2024 be shit tons better then last year! Happy New Year Gary!!
:grin::v:

8 Likes

This is one of my biggest resolution this year :crossed_fingers: :saluting_face:

7 Likes

Happy New Year my friend, and to all who frequent your thread as well!

8 Likes

Happy new year all!

6 Likes

Good Morning Y’all. Puff, puff, PASS.
I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe and Stay HIGH.
Gary

19 Likes

Morning Gary
 passes the joint

6 Likes

I’m a little slow getting around this morning but FINALLY, puff puff puff puff puff pass.

7 Likes

I like that pipe, Mo! Does it smoke nice?

4 Likes

Puff Puff puf puf puf pass!.morning all.

6 Likes

You bet @BigMike55 .
The only thing I don’t like is it has a very shallow bowl. I get two hits from one load. Other than that and having to rake the sides in to the middle of the bowl for that second hit, it’s great. It cools the smoke better than any pipe I’ve ever used.
I won it in a little contest that @Heliosphear held.

It’s metal and magnetic so it breaks down to clean super easy.
It’s Danish company called K :no_entry_sign: L. The O has a strike through it. lol

8 Likes

Here is the lineage/genetics, of the six new crosses, that I have growing:

Noriega

Man Bear Alien Pig auto x Panama Red auto

ManBearAlienPig

breed by Mephisto Genetics

Here you can find all info about ManBearAlienPig from Mephisto Genetics. If you are searching for information about ManBearAlienPig from Mephisto Genetics, check out our Basic Infos, Strain Reviews, Lineage / Genealogy or Hybrids / Crossbreeds for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!

Basic / Breeders Info

ManBearAlienPig is a ruderalis/indica/sativa variety from Mephisto Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±75 days) and outdoors. Mephisto Genetics’ ManBearAlienPig is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Mephisto Genetics’ ManBearAlienPig Description

illuminauto 26 - ManBearAlienPig (3 Bears OG x Ripley’s OG)

Yet Another Artisanal/Original blend, currently being tested in mass by our AFN bredrins - https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/420-mephisto-grow-off-man-bear-alien-pig-edition.59510/

Expect medium to large plants on average, with a good environment and encountering a more ripley’s og dominant phenotype some super large MBAP hybrids with spectacular yield potential could be found.
However even with a 3BOG leaning phenotype, fear not, she will produce some lovely OG influenced fruity dank, of medicinal grade herb.

Plant size - medium - large
Cycle time - 70-80 days from sprout
Indica/Sativa - 65/35
Frost level - High :wink: !

ManBearAlienPig Reviews

We’ve collected strain info from one grower for ManBearAlienPig.

General Impression Indoors

Flowering Time Indoor
84 - 86 days (±85 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor
The crop of this strain is very high
General Impression Indoor
ManBearAlienPig is all together extremely good and very recommendable
User Rating
ManBearAlienPig gets 8.50 of 10 possible Points in the average!

ManBearAlienPig Lineage / Genealogy

MANBEARALIENPIG

Genetic Heritage

3 Bears OG x Ripley’s OG

Seed Type

F3 Feminised Automatic

Indica/Sativa

70/30

Cycle Time

70 to 80 days from sprout

Project Introduction and Overview:

Strain behaviour and structure:

We’ve loved our grows of MBAP through the years; her potential for size in good conditions, even with just some light LST has convinced us she has TigerBlood and AdonisDNA, baby! She can grow as wide as she does tall, so will need to be given room to spread. A strong start is key to this strain, and balancing out nutrient levels once the feeds begin is essential. She can be finicky with nutriants at the start, so make sure to read her well and give her a little love in all the right places.

In the weeds.

Size

70 to 100cm

Yield

120 to 300 grams

Aroma and Flavour

Creamy, lemon. Tastes fruity with mild citrus. Ripley’s unique taste is not lost.

Effect

Relaxing and cerebral-bodyish

Extract

Like Loki’s dad. A frost giant.

Cannabinoids

TBA

Medicinal Effect

Anti-insomnia

MANBEARALIENPIG

ManBearAlienPig

If you’re anything like us you’ll love your slaps! Created in 2021 by our favourite Meph_Head design wizard, this was the catalyst for the full redesign of our sticker catalogue! This product is a single ManBearAlienPig strain sticker. This sticker is between 3-4" (75-100mm) in size, is die cut and printed with a gloss finish that is UV/weather resistant so is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.

ManBearPig Marijuana Strain

Strain Information

Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 60% Sativa / 40% Indica

THC: 22% - 24%

ManBearPig, also known as “Man Bear Pig” or “ManBearPig OG,” is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the powerful Animal Cookies X Lemon OG strains. Named for the iconic character in South Park, ManBearPig packs a punch of legendary effects that hit both mind and body for hours on end. You’ll feel a rush of effects hit you almost as soon as you exhale, filling your brain with a lifted sense of euphoria that instantly washes away any negative or racing thoughts. You’ll feel lifted with a tingly sense that soon works its way throughout your entire body, leaving you feeling super relaxed and at ease. This tingle can turn arousing at times, so beware if you have anything to do. In combination with its high 22-24% average THC level, these effects make ManBearPig a great choice for treating those suffering from conditions such as chronic pain, depression, chronic stress, mood swings and nausea or appetite loss. This bud has a sweet nutty vanilla flavor with a lightly sour and citrusy exhale. The aroma is of fresh sour citrus and flowery woods with touches of fresh nutty vanilla, too. ManBearPig buds have oversized spade-shaped dense neon green nugs with thin yellow-orange hairs and a coating of chunky white crystal trichomes.

Greybeard Private Label Panama Red Autoflower Feminised Seeds

Mostly Sativa

You don’t have to be a stoner or cannabis patient to recognize the words “Panama Red.” This truly old-school strain rose to prominence in the late 1960s thanks to its alluring name and pure sativa effects (sativa/indica ratio of 100:0). The buds are light green and dusted with crystals, while the smell and flavor of this strain are pungent, earthy, and woody. This strain’s popularity isn’t what it once was: It can be found now mostly in Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.

Flavors

Citrus, Grapefruit, Herbal, Spicy, Sweet, Tropical

Aromas

Citrus, Earthy, Grapefruit, Sweet

Alien Goo

Man Bear Alien Pig x Orange Sherbert

Orange Sherbet Auto | Fast Buds Company

The Orange Sherbet Auto Strain is autoflower hybrid with a THC content of 24%! The plant is Sativa dominant, making it ideal for hash producers and extractors. The cannabis plant is highly recommended for beginners of cannabis cultivation, as it is a very low maintenance and at the same time extremely productive cannabis strain. Orange Sherbet Auto flowers in only 9-10 weeks and can grow up to 150cm tall. The easy cultivation, the high THC levels and very good yields makes this plant a very good choice especially for commercial growers who are looking for something special.

Buds

The buds of Orange Sherbet Auto are full of trichomes that give the plant the impression of being white. The buds have a striking fruity aroma reminiscent of tangerine and orange, combined with a sour and sorbet background. Beware the buds are enormously resinous, so you may want to protect your hands with a glove if you are growing a plantation.

Smoking effect

You will directly feel the sativa dominance and potency of Orange Sherbet Auto, as it keeps you in the orbit of a strong high for hours. Fine, delicious aromas and an effect that can be described as uplifting, stimulating, deeply creative and motivating will also convince you of the plant. Orange Sherbet Auto is the perfect cannabis strain for social activities like dinner, for days at the beach, or to accompany a long walk. If you have a long to-do list or just want to make music, play or read, then you are well served!

Plant characteristics

Orange Sherbet Auto is one of Fast Buds’ largest hybrids and can reach up to 150cm in height, so make sure you have enough space for indoor growing. Due to its sativa genetics, the cannabis plant grows bushy and manages to produce around 500-600gr/m2. The cannabis plant is perfectly suited for all climates, however, it can only reach its full potential in warmer regions. It produces large buds with large amounts of resin.

Grow Tips

We recommend using LST, or “low stress training.” This is a fairly simple technique where stems and branches are bent and fixed with a rope/string to “teach” the plant to grow in a certain shape. This will also result in higher yields in the end! Also, add supports to the branches, this will help the Orange Sherbet Auto support the weight of the buds during the flowering stage. Indoor growers need to be careful with the height of the plant, so we recommend tying them down to avoid problems.

Taste

Its taste can be described as a delicious blend of fresh orange juice and sweet and sour mandarin sorbet.

Product Details

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly sativa

Seed Type

Yield

large

Growth Area

THC Level

over 20%

Orange Strains

yes

LED optimised Strains

yes

Genetics

Orange Sherbet x ruderalis

Beginner

Suitable for beginners.

Geeked Out Encounter

Man Bear Alien Pig x Crystal Meth

Greybeard Private Label Crystal Meth Autoflower Feminised Seeds

Description

FastBuds have created a potent Mexican variety that produces a tropical Sativa high. Crystal Meth is the result of the mixture of a priceless collection of genetics. The key component of this plant is a phenomenal Mexican hybrid that was proudly developed by their research team. This cannabis plant has become the FastBuds flagship strain due to its adaptability that persists from seed to harvest, its generous yield potential of 600 g/m2 (1.3 pounds per light).

Characteristics

Breeder/Brand FastBuds
Genetics Mexican x Early Skunk x TrainWreck x Hawaiian x Ruderalis
Variety Indica / Sativa
Flowering Type Autoflowering
Sex Feminised
Yield Indoors: 400-600 g/m2 & Outdoors 50-300 g/plant
Plant Height 70-120 cm
Flowering Time 8-9 weeks

It’s not allowing me to put everything in one post :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

Man Bear Alien Pig S-1

Reversed Man Bear Alien Pig
This was the one with the poly bud.

Samsquanch OG F2

Samsquanch OG F2

Profile: Earthy, Skunk, Sour

Maturity: 70 – 75 days

Yield: Moderate to High

Quantity: 10-20 seeds

Effect: Relaxing and sedative can induce a pleasant dreamy state.

Samsquanch OG, bred by Mephisto Genetics, is a vigorous strain, that produces well in the correct environment. She branches well making multiple colas that are stacked with compact frosty flowers. If given space she will grow tall and wide, we’d classify her as the large side of medium to the small side of large.

Snow Capped Abduction

Man Bear Alien Pig x California Snow

Californian Snow | Fast Buds Company

This is the rarest and most daring strain created by the Fast Buds’ team of botanists. Californian Snow is a cross between an American Old School Hot California strain and a Canadian Ruderalis that they discovered in late 2013. It is quite stable and displays a greater percentage of Sativa phenotypes, though it incorporates Indica genetics. The mature plant is thickly dusted with snow when at peak flowering. That’s why it’s named Californian Snow - the buds are so covered with resin they appear to be snowy like the summit of a snow-covered mountain that looms above a warm, sunny California valley. You’ll be wishing you could be shreddin’ the gnar on the main cola with your snowboard! It looks awesome bro!

Taste: As for flavors, it’s a really sweet strain, like a delectable slice of cake. It offers a range of sweet sensations with a bitter aftertaste, and citrus notes reminiscent of lime. It’s like an apple pie with sour cream - truly impressive!Effect: When first consumed, it fully seizes the moment, then blasts forward into time, with the effects only lasting a half hour. It’s like going downhill on your board full speed - quick and fleeting but unforgettable. Its effects are instantaneous - a thud on the body and a sweet cloud of candy in the brain. A paradise come true for those who want to see the snow. Before you know it you’ll fall outside the window and into warm Cali in a t-shirt and a bathing suit.Growing: A 18/6 photoperiod will give exquisite results just 8 weeks from germination. It is a nice and easy strain that will respond very well. Your harvest may offer about 250 grams per plant (9 oz), which makes it ideal for those looking for a very profitable option. Californian Snow’s height will rarely exceed 130 cm (50 inches) while it usually stays at about 80 cm (30 inches), and it’s suitable for both indoor and outdoor grows. But we recommend cultivation under HIDs. We’ve created this strain for marijuana growers who live in cold areas that experience very short summers. If that’s you, this is a variety that you can start smoking during early winter. Rest assured it’ll take you to nice warm places like sunny California. For outdoor grows in warm climates, you can reap four harvests in a single growing season. From the fourth week of flowering it begins to emanate lime and citrus aromas, so we recommend that you use carbon filters if growing indoors. Its THC content is a more than healthy 19%, and its CBD content is 1%. A worthy composition of time tested varieties currently enshrined as superb modern medicinal cannabis that’s great for stress and anxiety.

Product Details

Flowering Time

6 - 8 weeks

Height

medium

Indica/Sativa

indica/sativa

Seed Type

Yield

large

Growth Area

THC Level

15-20%

White Strains

yes

LED optimised Strains

yes

Genetics

USA, Californian x Ruderalis

I’m just gonna let the 2 twins that I got grow out as twins in the hydro

Carole said, I thought that you said that you were only growing 6. I told her that the Growing GOD’S musta decided I needed 8 :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4: She didn’t think that was that funny :wink:
She knows that I get carried away sometimes and end up saying WTF was I thinking :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
A couple have enough roots to go into the hydro system now but, gonna try and hold off and see if I can do them all at the same time.
I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe and Stay HIGH.
Gary

17 Likes