I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

14 Likes

That last one had me dang near spraying coffee!
:astonished:

5 Likes

A quick look inside the tent

The autos in the Hydro seem to be doing rather well, they are ones that I just recently created :man_shrugging:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
:v:t4:
Gary

18 Likes

13 Likes

Gary Brother you re a true auto breeder.Your autos are G-R-E-A-T
I m Just about to lay some for my next crop because they are Better than Fastbuds commercial strains :scream::fire::grin:

7 Likes

Lol. I get it :joy:

2 Likes

Received a package from a friend of mine this evening

Looks like CIC will get crossed with Blue Tara, If the growing Gods are smilin on me :wink:

15 Likes

I need to bring a couple of pots inside, so they can defrost :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

9 Likes

I’m running a Blue Tara for seed right now.
Plus I took a couple clones from her that I will run sinsemilla next grow.

6 Likes

Thank god there is only 29 days

15 Likes

We should all be so lucky as to have good friends such as this… what a great shipping method of some lovely cuts… tell them great job.

Enjoy brudda…

6 Likes

Dammit Gary…at first I thought I was looking at a trichrome pic! :joy:

9 Likes

Happy Friday Gary! Quick question do you think 3 wks is too late to top your mbapbf? She’s at 17 days now and fifth node is started so in 4 more days should have 6. Let me know what you think thanks man she is growing like a champ! Will include pics when not dark time.

Do you think 20hrs a day under a 150w light is better than just under 12 hours a day real sunlight with the time slowly increasing? " Curious minds want to know… I want to know!" :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok 20 days in and the 6 node is opening on this beast. Should be able to be topped safely?

9 Likes

Top it before the pre flowers start lurking !

6 Likes

Done and done.

3 Likes

@Blueridge You still around? Give me a call sometime :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

There was some drama and he may not be around. Think maybe @upstate might know.

4 Likes

13 Likes