I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Plants are looking HANGRY

Hopefully I’ll be able to get in there and top the rez off, give em a little food and defoliate again this weekend. All the plants in the hydro are fem autos, that I just created. It’s a little rough, still barely getting around using a walker. I’m getting sick and tired of being sick and tired, that’s for sure. Well that’s all I got growing on right now. I hope that you have a great day. Y’all be Safe.
:v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes

Just put 8 Redberry of yours germinating today❤️
God only knows how much I do love that cross of yours
Hope you’ll get Better soon
Some beauties you got down there,let them grow

3 Likes

The ones in soil are some photo fems for outdoors this spring. Hopefully there will be more to come :+1:t4:
The new fem auto crosses do seem to wanna grow :wink:

7 Likes

A little bit of Strawberry Lemonade with a little homemade Strawberry Lemonade concentrate on top to start Friday morning off right

A little dab will do ya :wink:
Melts that pain right away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:
Gary

13 Likes

@repins12 Just love that!!
Great weekend to you too Gary!!
Plants are rebelling!! Tame the beasts brother!!
:seedling: :sweat_smile: :v:
:hugs: :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning my friend!

4 Likes

@Blueridge glad that we were finally able to get together. I enjoyed our visit. Hopefully I will see you again soon. I hope that you enjoy the Rootbeer Shine :+1:t4:

10 Likes

Now you’re talking brother! We made sassafras shine last year. I was very pleased. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Back in my hayday, I used to make over 30 different flavors :wink: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

The Baskin Robbins of shine makers. :joy: :+1:

5 Likes

We are about to run some banana brandy. It’s been working two weeks. That’ll be a first for us.

Good night my friends.
:v:t3:

3 Likes

Hmmm…Rootbeer shine. I bet that knocks your socks off. :laughing:

Does the finished result taste like bananas?:thinking:

3 Likes

I have made banana moonshine before. Tastes just like bananas, but I did not get a very good yield from it.

3 Likes

I’d get absolutely hammered then. :laughing:
I love bananas, and even the artificial banana flavors. :banana:

4 Likes

I currently have some yuzu moonshine, tastes just like lemonade.

4 Likes

@chronix
@darkillusion has it right. The banana flavor comes through bigly. I’ve never made it before but my brother is an old hand at it. I also plan on running a banana/pineapple mash later in the year. That sounds awesome to me and my brother has never done it before. Something different than normal can be something special or something you hope nobody brings up in conversation. Ever.
:shushing_face:
I’ve made some interesting choices for what might make good spirits. LOL

6 Likes

Agreed buddy I really enjoyed myself and looking forward to catching up again. And the rootbeer is some damn fine sipping shine. :joy: shit creeped up on me quick :joy:. Hope everything is well up on the mountain and if you need anything don’t hesitate to shout. Oh and I’ve been living off of corn cob jelly and peanut butter :joy: it’s the best. Make your tongue slap your brains out :joy:. Be good :v::facepunch:

8 Likes

I’m glad that you like the Root Beer shine. It’s one of my specialties. People around here have been trying to get my recipe for years. I sent a couple of cases to a Marine Corps ball, with a friend of mine a couple of years ago. It was a big hit.
I’ve tried to teach some of the younger generation how to make it but, they were more interested in drinking it, than making it. Kinda like growing good weed, my step kids are more interested in smoking it and not growing it. :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4: I keep telling them, I’m not always gonna be around.
That corn cob jelly is some good shit, for sure. Who would have ever thought :thinking: :wink:
Have you tried the peach butter yet? Basically the same thing as the apple butter I gave you but, made with peaches instead. Another one of my hair brained ideas, that didn’t turn out too bad :yum:
How’s your back doing? I hope that it is feeling better :pray:t4:
Have a great day, my brother, from another mother. Be Safe.
Gary

12 Likes

Let me come down and take a gander I like learning old habits :laughing:

Is it literally corn jelly ?

Have a good one brother !

1 Like

Yes it’s jelly made from the left over corn cobs after removing the corn for canning. Who would of thought that something that is normally discarded, would make such a good treat :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes