I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Alien Goo. Close to half the plant. Not too shabby for an auto. The MBAP S-1 and the Noriega are 3-4 weeks behind. They got a later start and were sandwiched in the middle of the bigger plants. The first 4 needed to be taken in 2 harvests so, they could get their center of gravity back. They were trying to fall outta the 27 gallon totes 🤷‍♂️😄😁😆🤣😂✌

14 Likes

perhaps i did not post correctly. i was trying to find out who i got the vida blanco border jumper from? i have been asking around and Chronix mentioned he thought it was you.

my question is did you make this auto?

4 Likes

That’s one of Gary’s @repins12 crosses. Yes. :+1:
Not sure the mom and pop tho.
:v:

5 Likes

thank you, he did a fine job on that one.

5 Likes

Those buds are looking fire :fire:

4 Likes

Yes it’s one of mine and it is an auto

Viuda Blanca Border Jumper

White Widow x Mexican Airlines

Reversed White Widow

Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

Fastbuds Mexican Airlines Auto Feminsed Seeds

Description

Details

A ticket to the fabulous beaches of Cabo and Cancun – all your worries and cares will drift away on the clear blue waters of these sundrenched tropical beaches even if you’ve been shipwrecked on the gloomiest and coldest of islands. Party down with friends and play some volleyball with your bare feet in the warm sand. With Mexican Airlines, creativity and laughter are guaranteed for lovers of the finest recreational marijuana. FastBuds botanists developed this variety by combining Columbian, Mexican and Ruderalis varieties, then stabilized the resulting strain to create high-quality feminized autoflowering plants. Their Mexican Airlines strain is virtually a true Sativa variety due to its high percentage of Sativa genetics.

Characteristics

|Breeder/Brand|FastBuds Seeds|

|Genetics|(Columbian x Mexican) autoflowering|
|Variety|Mostly Sativa|
|Flowering Type|Autoflowering|
|Sex|Feminised|
|THC Content|19%|
|CBD Content|1%|
|Yield|Indoors 450-500 g/m2 & Outdoors 50-250 g/plant|
|Plant Height|60-120 cm|
|Grows|Grows indoors, Grows outdoors|
|Flowering Time|9 weeks|
|Medical Conditions|Arthritis, Asthma, Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Nausea, Pain, PMS, Stress|
|Medicinal Properties|Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma|
|Taste / Flavour|Citrus, Lemon, Orange, Spicy / Herbal|
|Effect|Creative, Euphoric, Psychedelic, Strong|

9 Likes

thank you for that info. i cannot wait to try in out, just chopped a few days ago. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :yum:

oh yes they do! and omg the whole house stinks in a good way. also really impressed with the tric production. thank you! for your time, efforts, and work with this creation, and sharing it with OG’ers.

7 Likes

It makes me happy that they did well for you, my friend :+1:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

9 Likes

All the girls are back in their totes and in the upright position for the time being

14 Likes

Still quite a bit left to harvest :thinking: :wink:
Like I said, not too shabby for autos :+1:t4:

9 Likes

Puffing on a bowl of wonder weed. I wonder what it is, because I forgot to mark the jar So, I wonder what it is :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

11 Likes

ha-ha. i know what you mean. when that happens to me they get the name UNK. the un-known?
i am sure it was good wonder weed.

4 Likes

Good morning @repins12 !

6 Likes

15 Likes

Happy 4:20 brother. :+1:
:v:

3 Likes

Happy 420!

3 Likes

Happy 420 @repins12 ! I hope yours is good and stoney!
:v::canada:

4 Likes

Happy 420 to you 🫵 @repins12 and friends! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5217

5 Likes

Happy FourTwenty, you Crazy Bastid!
Haha. Everybody must stay stoned.

6 Likes

Happy 420! todays date is the same forwards and backwards
4-20-2024

what was the flowering time on mbapbf im at 68 days today.

5 Likes