I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Anything From @repins12 is certified :fire:.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Good one. It brings back some memories. :+1:

5 Likes

I hope that everyone enjoyed the shortest 2 days of the week.
Alien Goo before going into a gallon jar for the cure

I think this is going to be my next auto bud run line up

Gonna have to get these 2 and a half Blueberry Bastards in solo cups, so I can get started. Not sure if I’m going to do a seed run this year. I’ll see how my health is after this next bud run :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

Y’all have a great day. Be Safe.
:v:t4:
Gary

16 Likes

Nice lineup Gary. Apple fritter sounds so tasty.

5 Likes

They are all autos. If I like it maybe, I’ll do a seed increase :thinking: :wink:

Greybeard Private Label Apple Fritter Autoflower Feminised Seeds

Description

Apple Fritter strain is an award-winning cannabis, which is famous for its delicious aroma. It represents an evenly balanced hybrid with a 50/50 Indica/Sativa ratio. This cannabis appeared thanks to the efforts of Lumpy’s Flowers stationed in California. Though the parent strains are not precisely known, Apple Fritter weed is believed to be a result of crossing Sour Apple and Animal Cookies.

Among other significant facts about this kush, it’s also necessary to indicate its terpene profile, which consists of phellandrene, limonene, caryophyllene, pinene, myrcene, ocimene, humulene, linalool, and terpinolene.

The terpene profile pairs well with its name, providing a sweet smell that resembles pastry. That sweetness harmonically combines dominant applesmell with the subtle presence of strawberry. Continuing that palette, the taste is highlighted by a vanilla-like flavor on the exhale. At the same time, the aroma is very like the same, differing with only a mild herbal note. When creating such a complex flavor profile, the primary responsibility falls on phellandrene, which ensures the sweetness, apple, and strawberry presence. Caryophyllene slightly affects sweetness and cooperates with limonene to create that subtle vanilla hint.

Fans of Apple Fritter weed also recommend paying attention to the Berry Pie strain, although it is a pure sativa, they say these two strains have something in common in aftertaste and effects.

Characteristics

Breeder/Brand Greybeard Private Label
Genetics Headband
Variety Mostly Indica
Other Features Mould Resistant, Dense Buds
Flowering Type Autoflower
Sex Feminised
Grows Grows Indoors, Grows Outdoors
Max Flowering Time 9 weeks
Flowering Time 60 days
Harvest Month October 1st – 15th.
Aroma Diesel, Earthy, Kush, Lemon
13 Likes

So this is about a 90-100 day auto?

2 Likes

That’s what I would think based on experience :thinking: :wink:

5 Likes

WTF
Boy Scouts changes name for inclusivity (msn.com)
So does that mean that the brownies needs to change their name to Fudge Packers. Just asking :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

No, it just means in the near future both groups will be folded into one group and that groups name shall be…
Scouting Brownies of America :thinking:

4 Likes

Day 56

Redberrycheesebake from @repins12 :fire:

12 Likes

Looks like you got a monster :japanese_ogre: in the background reaching for the light! Looking :eyes: good bro :sunglasses:! :wink::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hell yeah. That’s a beautiful plant. @repins12 really put out the good shit.

3 Likes

Beautiful buds on those plants!

2 Likes

Well,It Is going above the light now and I can’t stop It :joy:
That one a fogdog automatic donated by @misterbee.
The other are all Gary’s beans
Thank you all,I m just tryig to do a weekly grow log from seed to harvest of this great strain

4 Likes

Whoa, dude, your plant is getting hella chunky!

2 Likes

Just made enough vape juice to fill 42 1gram vape carts

:wink: :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

11 Likes

What process you use to make your vap juice?

2 Likes

I use a Source Turbo to make the concentrate and then use wax liquidizer. Works pretty good. I’ve got a few other friends that are using a press or BHO for extraction to make the concentrate. Pretty simple.

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/The-Source-Turbo-by-ExtractCraft/dp/B08XN18M4Q
This guy? Man that is a heavy price tag. I got all these empty carts and pods for testing from atrix but nothing to put in them.lol. Might just have to buy some distillate.

4 Likes