I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

You can use a press or any other way that makes concentrate. I got a good deal on mine or I wouldn’t have it. They are right expensive.

4 Likes

i have a press, so i can take my concentrate and mix with the wax liquidizer and that is it, to be able to fill carts?

what liquidizer do you like?

4 Likes

Yessir. I will send you a PM and you can call me if you want. I’ll walk you through the process. :+1:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

Need to get me a press it’s looking more and more like sooner than later lol. Heat is necessary to get all the fats out right? Pressure itself won’t do it as well or efficiently? Thanks those are pricey as well!:rofl::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Put 2 and a half Blueberry Bastard’s in solo cups this evening

3 and a half plants from 10 seeds (I guess 4 if you count half pint). Not an acceptable germination rate for seeds that I purchased. Worst germination rate that I have had from this breeder and I’ve grown a lot of his gear. I will be in contact with him next week. Had the same issue with greybeard seeds. 10 Purple Panty droppers and not a single plant. They have stopped responding to my emails. At first they said they were going to replace them and I haven’t gotten a response from them in months. Kinda sucks because I stood up for them, in the past. I have been more and more not happy with seed banks here lately. I reckon, I really need to start just growing my own shit. I’ve got more than enough to last me the rest of the time that I walk this earth :wink:
Enough of my bitching.
So, It begins again

The next auto bud run is set.
If any of y’all are wondering what the numbers next to the strain are, that’s the location in my seed vault

I’ve got 8 of these full so far and still have quite a few to catalog :man_facepalming:t4:
I hope that y’all have a great evening and weekend. Be Safe.
Gary

16 Likes

Puffing on some MBAPBF, MBAP x Samsquanch

Holly shit. I can’t wait until this shit is cured. To quote George Carlin, I feel like:
Little Jack Horner who sat in the corner, eating his Christmas pie. Stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and said holly shit am I high. I think that came off the Toledo Window Box vinyl album. Could be mistaking, That was a while ago.

14 Likes

I hope that all is well, out in WEEDVILLE this evening.
This is what I have left in the tent

MBAP S-1

Noriega, I’m running this again. Both these plants got sandwiched between the bigger plants

New autos for next bud run starting to pop

Blueberry Bastard reg photo. Took me 10 seeds to get 3 and a half plants

The 7 fem photos for outback are doing well. Just can’t get pictures right now.
Well that’s all that I have growing on. Y’all have a great evening/morning. Be Safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4:
Gary

16 Likes

On the left:food dog auto pollinated for a couple seeds (kindly gifted by @misterbee )

All the other plants are Redberrycheesebakes from @repins12 2yo seeds.Germination ratio has proved to be Better than some commercial seeds.GREAT work Brother !
Let s all congratulate with @repins12 for his work :fire:

Day 63

:heart:

16 Likes

i recently grew some of his work / seeds and it was :fire: :fire: :fire:.

great work for sure.

5 Likes

Redberrycheesebakes day 70

Soon we’ll cut them

You all have a GREAT day :heart:

12 Likes

Good morning Gary and friends
!

5 Likes

:fire: AF right!:exploding_head: Love the mbapbf has 3+ wks cure and wow keeps getting better! I like it better than the Durban poison auto.

5 Likes

Gary

13 Likes

Gary. You behave yourself this long weekend. You know how you are. Lol

5 Likes

Good morning Gary and crew!

5 Likes

Morning, my brother :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Hey Gary.
Don’t you have chores to do??? Like cleaning up the cannabis garden???SOMETHING!
Have a good weekend my friend.

3 Likes

Still having a rough time getting around but, I do have plenty to do, just unable to do it :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

11 Likes

I hope that everyone has been enjoying their Memorial Day weekend. Been feeling a little rough around the edges, so I haven’t been saying much. Regardless shit’s gotta be done.
The final end to this auto bud run.
This is what it looked like when I started

And so it begins

And then there was none

Gotta try to get it cleaned up in there. Got 4 of the next 6 ready to go into the Hydro system

I had 2 that were a no show twice. Moonshine Cookies (new seeds) from Greybeard and a Fat Blueberry from Linda seeds over 6 years old. They at least popped just didn’t grow. Gotta get something started to take their place. Still gotta get the 7 feminized photos outback in their bigger pots and the 4 Blueberry Bastard reg photos out front.
Well that’s all I have growing on at the moment.
I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe.
Gary

18 Likes