I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

It’s all good, my brother. I was getting ready to text you the other day and got sidetracked again. I’ve been swamped as well. I know all too well, the knee pain, my friend. Went through many knee surgeries and 3 replacements, right one twice. Sucks about the room, I know that you put a lot of work into it. Autos, can be some finicky bitches, just my experience. If I can help you figure anything out, in any way, I’m always just a text or call away. I need to catch up with you soon, I got a few things, I wanna get to you, if your interested.
I hope that you get some relief, from the knee pain soon, my friend. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH, up there :v:t4:

6 Likes

I got 6 more finishing up and think that they are gonna be some heavy producers. Looks like it’s back too seed jail for me soon :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :v:t4:

5 Likes

I hope that all is well with y’all out there in WEEDVILLE and we are enjoying the last of the fastest two days, of the week. I reckon, it’s been a bit, so figured I should do an update. Haven’t really had much going on. Kinda winding this one down and gearing up, for the next.
I’ve been through 12 strains of autos, that I crossed with, the Bubble Gum pollen, grown from some seeds gifted to me by @corey, the end of December last year. He was a helluva plant and produced a lot of pollen. Some have already been using it, with great success.
Don’t know if y’all remember this video or not

I have 6 more finishing up, right now

Took samplings of both front plants, to check seed maturity. Front right, Giant Devil XL

and we have seeds

Smoothie

a quick wet trim

and we have seeds, as well

These are all crossed, with the Bubble Gum and will be regular autos.
I keep forgetting to take my phone with me, to get some pictures of the ones out back, should be some interesting photo crosses, in the fall, hopefully. Grow gods permitting
32782efae2867855268a9cea363fd9d7db932cf21
00987c4ee000d838ce2281a9e796a4ce55e6c02a
Well, that’s all that I got growing on, at the moment. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:
d8d2ba31-0f8e-4bb1-b282-43c3628023f3-large (1)

image-197
image-195

13 Likes

Hey@repins12. Those are some beauties! If those plants are full of seeds your gonna make a lot of people happy!! Love the pics!

5 Likes

Nice update neighbor !
I just got back from Florida mini vacation / business , when I get caught back up with my honey-doo’s I propose a stiff drink & a smoke around the fire if your interested in a day trip after your trim jail !

4 Likes

Thanks, my brother, from another mother. Hopefully, I will have a surprise coming for everyone, down the pike a bit, with your help :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

Absolutely buddy! I will help in any way I can

3 Likes

I know that you will and it’s greatly appreciated. Dayyyum, I just realized, I had my journal muted. WTF. Probably them damn fat fingers again :thinking: or maybe it was the whiskey or the weed :v:t4:

6 Likes

Lol! O shit. I bet you were wondering wtf for a while

4 Likes

Yeah brother. I was like, I reckon, no one is interested, in what, I am doing :no_good_man:t4: :man_facepalming:t4: :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

@Breelie This is my journal, if you would like to take a look :v:t4:

2 Likes

Wow you got some beauties there!! I can’t wait for my next grow with all the knew knowledge and advice from every one. Here I was thinking I was winning because my first lady had two solid dicks haha.

10 Likes

Everything I am running indoors, right now are autos. I’m almost at the end of an 18 strain seed run. All were crossed with Bubble Gum. One more full tent run and I’m done making seeds indoors, for a bit. Should end up wit over 30 crosses.
Your plants are looking good, by the way :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

I :eyes: you…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Brother, you pretty much know what I have going on, without having to look at my journal. Have a great day, my friend :v:t4:

6 Likes

I’m still around and getting around, lol The 2 plants I managed to save went from crunchy drooped over dead to doing quite well, had to cut a lot out, half the main stalk on the ice cream cake. I took 12 clones from each all look pretty good, hoping to see some roots soon :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Holy crap. 30 crosses. Wow. I knew you were doing quite a few , didn’t realize that many. That friggin awesome, so many options now. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah. I thought that I only had 12 finished but, when I was cleaning up, last night, getting ready for these last 6 to finish, I realized, as I was packaging everything up, that I had another strain, that I had forgotten about. Woops. I musta been HIGH
I hope that you have a great day, my friend :v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

Lollol! 10 char…

3 Likes