My tent is full again

Right side

Left side

Just gotta let it fill in. Hydro plants are fixing to explode :+1: :v:

5 autos in soil, 6 photos in the Hydro

12 Likes

what size tent is that? I’m gonna tag along for this one

2 Likes

8X8, started out in a 5X5 :v: This should be an interesting ride, last run was 3 plants in the hydro and a little over 2 pounds for the 3 plants
:+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

4 Likes

oh and is that rdwc or do you have them running on separate pumps and what not? You definitely get some great results my dude

1 Like

It’s a RDWC, I designed myself. 6- 27 gallon grow totes and a 60 some gallon res. One central water pump turned up less than half way and 2 air pumps. One for each side. 2 4X2 air stones per plant. Thanks for the kind words , my friend. If you have any questions, ask and I will answer if I can. I got 3 other people in 3 different states running the same system, with very similar results. I seem to have gotten lucky with my first design and don’t mind sharing it. I had never done Hydro before. I keep telling everyone it’s dumb ol country boy luck but, I did do a helluva lot of research first :+1:

12 Likes

Right on man. Well whenever I’m able to expand to a larger setup I’ll definitely keep you in mind. It looks great and well the dank you grow soeaks for itself lol. Good luck to ya this go around ill be watching brother

3 Likes

Glad to have you along, my friend :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your tent fill out!! Along for the ride!!

3 Likes

You said you turn the 550s way down? How many watts do you turn them down to? I have a spider farmer 600w that is drawing 550w so its turned just about the whole way up but I have noticed that keeping my lights a little over 20" away seems to keep them happier than when u move them to the 18" mark.

3 Likes

Glad to have you along, my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like

I have been running my 5 lights turned all the way down and as high above the plants as I can get them for the entire grow. They were not happy any other way I tried. :v:

4 Likes

I hope that everyone is vertical and kickin today. Happy Hump day. 2 more until the weekend after today for me. I finished my CoCo canna oil up. Used my red neck double boiler method again

Came up with a recipe and it worked out to 1.75 grams per ounce so for 30 ounces of CoCo canna oil close to 53 grams. Finished product, after running through french press

Almost a quart of CoCo canna oil. Looks yummy. I see some brownies for the weekend, for sure. The first 3 seedlings I put into the Hydro are starting to take off. I topped all 3 to allow the other 3 a chance to catch up a bit

The leaves are getting as big as my hands already on the first 3. The other 3 are starting to take hold, shouldn’t be long and they should take off as well. I foresee room issues in my future. WTF was I thinking???
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

12 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone this morning. Plants are chugging along. Beat em up a bit the other night after a few adult beverages and a vape session

I have been leaving my autos alone
Cinderella Jack auto on left and Mexican Airlines auto on right

Smaller American Pie auto

Larger American Pie auto

Zkittles auto

On to the Hydro photos
White Strawberry Skunk photo

Watermelon Zkittles photo

Blueberry Cheesecake photo

Gelato OG photo

Pounder photo

Money Maker photo

Ran my colloidal silver generator for the first time.

Let’s see if this stuff works. My first victim. Broken branch clone from White Strawberry Skunk

She is no longer on an 18/6 lighting schedule. Gonna see if I can collect pollen from her all while still in a solo cup. I will try to get some pictures of my 2 outdoor disasters, after it gets light and throw them on here later. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

12 Likes

Plants are rolling along
Front porch auto

Back porch autos

Tent autos

Tent

Left side Hydro

Right side Hydro

My other project, White Strawberry Skunk clone

I’m try to flower her in a solo cup and use colloidal silver solution that I made, to see if I can get feminized pollen from a solo cup. Could be a game changer for me.
My other little side line

Some single batch runs for my friends, from local fruit. Lower left peach, upper right apple. I was hoping to get the peach done last weekend but, not quite ready yet. Hopefully by this weekend. I keep forgetting to take my phone with me to get pictures the 2 neglected ones, I got outback.
Well that is all that I have growing on at the moment. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:
I gotta get my trellis system on soon before I get myself in trouble :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone out there and everyone is enjoying or enjoyed their weekend.
Here are a couple of pics of my neglected outdoor plants
Dwarf Barney’s Farm Glookies. Probably a bad pheno. Usually have pretty good luck with their stuff.

Ministries of Cannabis XXL Big Bud. I will have to grow this again and not neglect it.

6 Likes

Power went out earlier today. Just came back on some 8 hours later. I was in the middle of a branch breaking session, when the lights went out. I’ll have to try and finish up tomorrow after work. This is what they looked like when the power came on right before I adjusted the timer and put them back to bed
Left side

Right side

7 Likes

14h

I reckon it’s time for an update
Trimmed Ministries of Cannabis XXXL Big Bud

Cinderella Jack auto

Both good smoke. The Ministries of Cannabis, got me right damn high last night.
Added 20gal of water this evening and a double dose of hydrogaurd and armor si. Didn’t add any last 35gal res top off
Autos
3 on the back porch

2 American Pie and a Zkittles auto
Front porch autos

Mexican Airlines

White Strawberry Skunk clone

Getting ready to drop the gauntlet

Let the fun begin :rofl: :joy: :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

7 Likes

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend or you are enjoying what’s left of it.
Working on a little canopy leveling, now that the nets are on

IMG_20201108_125443

I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

6 Likes

I hope that y’all all are vertical and kickin this morning. If you get a chance today, take a moment to remember, these guys, they are the reason that we have the freedom to do what we doin this country. It is up to us to decide how to use these freedoms, because of them.

Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

8 Likes

I hope that everyone out there in WEEDVILLE, is doing well. Harvested my autos this morning before first light
Looks a little lonely out on the back porch
Mexican Airlines auto
Bigger American Pie auto
Smaller American Pie auto
Zkittles auto

The Hydro, these are all photos. I’m working on getting the canopies flat. 6 fans running at the moment , not counting intake and exhaust
Left side. White Strawberry Skunk, in the front, Watermelon Zkittles, in the middle and Blueberry Cheesecake in the back
Right side. Gelato OG, in the front, The Pounder, in the middle and the Money Maker in the back.
White Strawberry Skunk clone
I need to start some more autos but, gonna have to wait until after Thanksgiving week, going outta town and don’t want to leave seedlings alone for a week.
That’s all that I have growing on at the moment. I hope that everyone is enjoying the weekend. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes