I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

@JustSumTomatoes this is my journal. I’m not making any seeds right now but, I am gearing up for it. I’m trying a few little projects to try to get the hang of it first. My first attempt with the autos, was unsuccessful, I’m working on a photo clone now. :v:t4:

4 Likes

@repins12 Cool man, I’ll stay tuned.

3 Likes

Congratulations on another fine harvest brother :v:

1 Like

I think that I am getting the hang of this indoor thing and the Hydro as well. Doesn’t seem like it’s been a year already and I have over 20 different strains in jars. Been a right damn productive year. :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

5 Likes

This would be my goal :wink: Multiple options.

6 Likes

Only way I’ve been able to get there is running perpetual 12 plants with seed drops the 1st and 20th (so I’m always dropping seeds on 4/20) of each month. Been meaning to count strains I’ve run this year, have 15 in jars at any given time. Count has to be at least 30, funny how you take a liking to certain ones though. Tops this year were My Unicorn Monkey Paw, for the first time in 35 years, Full Moon A heavy hitting SEA, Dirty Margarita Freebie from GLG, Exodus Cheese UK cut from Neighbor, closest to REAL skunk I’ve found, Platinum Pineapple OG’r Elite server auction and Maui Wowie preservation…:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

They sound awesome :smile: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

@darkillusion This is my journal over here, brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes This is my journal, if you want to take a look :v:t4:

3 Likes

Man imagine how badass those plants would have been had you know when to add nutrient solution and when to just top off with water. What’s the point in doing all the work and not making your environment the best it can be. I’m not knocking you I never checked ppm my first dwc buckets but always checked the ph.

2 Likes

I did just top off with water when the plants told me that they didn’t need nutes. The plants will tell you what they need and don’t need. I even adjust the strength of my nutes, based on the plants are telling me. Just like my guerilla grows sometimes I gave them some nutrients other times, I did not, sometimes more of one and less of the other. I’m seriously thinking about ditching the Jack’s. It just doesn’t perform as well for me, in my opinion. Just like I always say, what works for one, doesn’t always work for the other. I can’t remember where I picked that up at. :v:t4:

8 Likes

@corey This is my journal, if you wanna take a peek :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

That’s great bro

1 Like

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it bro :v:

Happy New Year from the
Wonderful Land of Oz :beers:

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. You know that I always like to throw a monkey wrench, into things, just about the time I get close to getting things figured out.
I hope that you and yours have a great New Year’s eve and a wonderful New Year :fireworks: :firecracker: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

Loving the grow show buddy @repins12 welcome to OG. Loving the drying locations hang’em where there’s a hook! You must be a single guy then with the Christmas trees hanging in the the door ways and such or is your version of mistletoe? Lol keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Hey @repins12, nice grow!

I’ve had much better luck with STS than CS (or GA3 for that matter) - can’t get the CS PPM high enough with my DIY setup. STS is also a bit simpler, typically it involves spraying just once every 5 days or so for about a month.

3 Likes

@reconbravo This is my journal over here :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Nah, I’m married 5 kids, 12 grandkids. That’s my reefertoe :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

I have STS for my plan B. Looks like the CS that I made seems to have worked. I ran my CS generator for several hours. Way longer than the directions said :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes