I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Love it :grinning: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:
Great grow great journey :+1:

3 Likes

Your room is looking beautiful as always! Happy Veterans Day and enjoy that 4 day!! Score!

2 Likes

I told you it was going to be a jungle in there!
Send me an address! I have a spare machete I can part with!
:grin:

5 Likes

Looking good brother

2 Likes

@repins12 …cuz! As always, your plants are looking just lovely!

5 Likes

@repins12 I honestly think if you had a normal amount going on in the tent you would be disappointed ! I’ve followed your grows from the beginning , on multiple forums & you just don’t do NORMAL ~
Looking good as usual & a big Thank You for the surprise !

7 Likes

Outta freaking likes already. WTF. I thought that you might enjoy those, my friend. Hopefully we will have some feminized auto seeds soon, to spread around.
My wife says that my moto has always been go big or go home. Unfortunately, I think that I am gonna have to slow my roll a bit and not by choice. I’m still not sure how that’s gonna work out.

7 Likes

Thanks, my friend :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, my brother :v:t4:

1 Like

Dayyum Outta likes again and I just got em back. I need one of them flailing machines, that the road crews have :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words, my brother. I hope that the ones that I am sending you do as well for you, as they, did for me. Have a great day :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

So, I was in town this morning and I saw this

Is it wrong that this was the first thing that popped into my head

:wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

12 Likes

I hope that everyone is enjoying, the last of the fastest 2 days of the week

The Sneaky Freaky, got chopped yesterday

Had to do a little re-arranging in the tent and break over some more tops. This American Pie, is freaking huge

Well that’s all that i have growing on, at the moment. Y’all have a great evening. Be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

20 Likes

Nice looking jungle brother!!! Now things are slowing down a bit at work I’ll have some more time to dedicate to my grow. Soon as these sacs open up I can hit these ladies and finish this grow up. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Glad to see you around, my friend.
You got this brother :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Now when in the hell did you manage to grab a pic of me in my bibs? :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
The grow is looking good as always there cuz!

6 Likes

DANG! I thought I had a bit of a jungle going here. I can see you REALLY have one going! How do you work in there? lol, removing plants I guess!

Impressive for sure!

2 Likes

@hydro are u around?? I’m not sure how to reach him, so borrowing ur journal, Snipe. Ty.

I hope that all is well with everyone and that we are all vertical and kickin this morning.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving :v:t4:
tmpZSplPm
44c15f59e58e068bd4d9467a13bf8f98eed2f20e (1)
Have a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

13 Likes