I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

This was a hard post to “like” but it was a support like. Wish you all the best man and hopefully they get it all and it can be just one of life’s little speedbumps to get past. :beers:

6 Likes

My heart and thought are with you, Positive energy being sent your way.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, my friends. Much appreciated, more than you know :v:t4:

7 Likes

I hope that all is well with my friends, out there, in reeferville, this evening. I took off tomorrow, gotta go pick up orders, for another test and hopefully get it scheduled ASAP.
I keep forgetting about these autos, on the front porch. I yanked them outta the tent, because I pollinated them with my Bubble Gum pollen. Don’t want no inbreeding.

Here is the late start Fat Blueberry

On to the tent

Reversed White Widow female, I had no idea, this shit was, so easy

Looks like we are fixing to have height issues again, I know how to fix that

I hope that y’all have a great evening. Be safe and Stay HIGH, my friends. :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

22 Likes

Have a good one bro!
:v::wink:

2 Likes

Looking good brother, hope all goes well with your testing :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Thanks, my friend :v:t4:

1 Like

@repins12 …damn cuz. that sux to hear about. But wishing you a speedy recovery! Don’t ever give up the fight. Good vibes sent!
The plants are great looking btw. :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks, my friend. Very much appreciated :v:t4:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope that all of y’all are doing well. I have been telling y’all, about the coloring in the buds of the Stealth Fighter. Well, I finally remembered to take my camera, with me

This is the photo version of the auto, that I grew. I crossed this with the Freakshow. I can see some seeds but, not sure, how many. The other photos that I crossed with Freakshow, produced some seeds, just not a lot but, more than I put in the ground. I think that I’m going to call this one Sneaky Freaky :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:
I hope that y’all have a great day. :+1:t4:

21 Likes

@Vesti This is my journal, if you want to take a look :v:t4:

3 Likes

@Kami Here is my journal, if you wanna take a look :v:t4:

1 Like

I hope that all is well, with all of my brothers and sisters, out there in Marijuanaville, this morning and that we are all vertical and kicking. Sure beats the alternative. Here we go again, another Monday morning here, fixing to get ready, to head to that 4 letter word, they call WORK. Only working Monday and Wednesday this week, got appointments the other days.
Not much new growing on. The reversed White Widow auto, is starting to drop some pollen. Hopefully we will end up with feminized autos, this go around :wink:
Looks like. I’m gonna have to get back in there and break some more branches over. The American Pie, is getting back into the light again.
Here is a few quick shots of the tent, this morning

Damn pups are growing up quick

Well that’s all that I have growing on at the moment. I hope that y’all have a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

21 Likes

great looking plants and cute puppies!
good luck with everything!

3 Likes

Dang what a jungle you have going in there!
The pups are doing great! Beauties in fact!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, my friends :v:t4:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. I hope that we are all vertical and kicki’n and that all is well, with the ones close to us. Uncle Sugar decided to give me the day off, for Veteran’s Day. I decided, to take tomorrow off and have a 4 day.
Not much growing on really. Kinda on cruise control, waiting for everyone to pollinate. The reversed White Widow is chucking more and more pollen, each day.

The tent seems to be holding it’s own

Damn American Pie auto is back into the lights

Hard to believe, that these things are autos

Oly’s clone, that he sent me

Holy shit am I gonna be in trouble this go round. I’m still shucking seeds and finishing up the last 7, from the last go around.
I hope that y’all have a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH. Don’t forget to thank a vet today, my friends. They are why you enjoy the freedoms, that you have. Just my humble opinion

and as always
:v:t4:

21 Likes

Fucking awesome buddy! Happy veterans day to all!

5 Likes

Looks like a tropical display at a flower shop. Holy shit! Go big or go home huh…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

You know that’s always been my moto, brother :wink: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

10 Likes