I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I hope that all is well with everyone, and we are all still vertical and kick’in. I haven’t been posting a lot, I’ve been trying to get, my poop, in a group, before surgery on Wednesday. I did a little harvesting and cleaning up before surgery. Looks like, I will have plenty of seed shucking to do during my recovery.

I hope that y’all have a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

23 Likes

I hope all goes well for you on Wednesday. If you want I know a voodoo witch doctor that owes me a favor. That or I can send you some flowers…legal ones.

4 Likes

Stay positive friend, we will be thinking of you daily
If you was a little closer neighbor I would help you with the seed jail…lol

6 Likes

Thanks. I know that you would, my friend :v:

5 Likes

Good luck with it brother. Make that surgery your bitch and keep on shuckin’! :beers:

3 Likes

Praying for a speedy recovery my friend.
:pray::green_heart::v::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Good luck, hopefully you’re back on your feet soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, my friends. Much appreciated. Once I get some of these feminized White Widow auto crosses finished, remind me and I will try to get you a few. My mind, is forgetting, to remind me of things.
I hope that you have a great day. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

9 Likes

Just discovered this thread and it looks like our growing styles have a lot in common. Looking good!

A couple posts up, I noticed several pics of the tent that looked a bit blue and a couple more that were much warmer. Was that a setting on the camera or different lighting?

Are you still running the entire way on one res change?

1 Like

Not too sure about the lighting question. The pictures are taken with a cheap android phone.
As far as the res change, I have done nothing but, top it off since, August of 2020, over a year :v:t4:

5 Likes

Good luck with your surgery brother

5 Likes

I hope the surgery goes smoothly for you @repins12 and wishing you a great recovery my brother!!! :hugs: Sending the most positive and healthy vibes your way and keeping you close at heart during this time :blush:

I have 3 of the Gumango going right now, man they are vigorous!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words from you and my brother @Hydro921 . I hope that y’all are well. Just got to my room around an hour ago. Doctor told Carole, that things went well and hopefully, I’m outta here tomorrow shortly after I pm.

Y’all have a great evening, my friends :v:

16 Likes

Hope all went well my friend, recover quickly! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad to hear it went well!

4 Likes

lol cuz, you need to change the name to ‘Welcome To The Jungle’! It’s looking so great in there, I’m jealous lol I finally got time to breath and visit some with you this morning lol and glad I caught up on this one!

4 Likes

great news @repins12!!
I hope you make a swift recovery and the surgery took care of it!

3 Likes

Very good news my friend! :smiley: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better!

3 Likes

I wanted to check in and say HIGH. I don’t think y’all realize, how much I appreciate the kind words. I feel like a Damn Mac Truck ran me over and then someone shot me in the gut with Buckshot.
I haven’t been able to do a whole lot the last couple of days, I try to get on when I can to read a bit. Had my first look at my plants last night, since I’ve been home from the hospital. I gotta figure out, how to get the soil plants some water.
Hopefully I will be able to be on the forum, more in the coming days. I hope that all is well, with you and yours and again, I very much appreciate the kind words. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

19 Likes