I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Well glad you’re starting to feel better cuz.

4 Likes

Take it slow brother

3 Likes

Glad to hear your doing ok brother,

3 Likes

I admire your strong will bud! Get well soon! Love your tent btw.

2 Likes

Take her slow and get yourself well man :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hope you’re back up to par soon man. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hope you get feeling better soon.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Glad you are recovering @repins12 !!!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone. I hope that we are all vertical and kick’in out there in Weedville this morning. I wanted to wish all of y’all a Happy Christmas Eve and a very, very Merry Christmas, to you and your families. Sorry for being AWOL, here lately. I’ve been trying to get over this surgery and keep up with the holidays, at the same time. I feel sorry for my wife, she has had to take on a lot more, with the holiday preparations and the everyday BS, that I used to take care of. I tried to take care of as much as I could, prior to surgery. Hell for the first several days, I was having a hard time even getting outta bed. I’ll probably be more comfortable, when I get my staples and this got damn catheter, taken out Monday. What a PIA.
Carole said that I was in the operating room, close to 8 hours, from the time that they took me back, until they called her and told her that they were about to take me to the recovery room. My surgeon told her, that the surgery, went better than he expected, I think I remember him telling me the same thing, when I was in the recovery room. So, I am hopefull. I don’t go back to see him until January 4th. He also told her that he thought that he had got it all :pray:t4:
I wanted to thank all of y’all again, for all of the kind words and thoughts. You have no idea, how very much appreciated, they were to me. I’ve been trying to get on here a little each day, just to read. Y’all are knocking it outta the park. I am humbled to be a part of such an awesome community. I’ve also been trying to piddle around a bit, as much as I can.
I managed to get 7 more strains, into the drying room

The tent is starting to look a little more manageable

The last of the Arachnid Pie - White Widow x American Pie, before I broke it down

There is a shit ton of seeds in here

I have 4 other strains already broken down and ready to be sorted, not counting the 7, that I just put in the drying room. So, that puts us at 12 feminized White Widow auto crosses, not counting what is still in the tent. Should be 20+ strains, if all goes well.
Well, I have sat here as long as I can, for the moment. I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Again, have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday’s or whatever, you celebrate, this time of year. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

tmpXAWPIB

tmpLOMBfh (1)

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and the wife brother

2 Likes

Sounds like you got a GOOD partner to help ya till you mend , Just sent you a text b4 I got on here , stay positive & mend up !
You need anything just holler friend !

4 Likes

Just wanted to wish my Canna Family, a very, very Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: :santa:t4:

10 Likes

Damn fat man on the roof, last night, must have made a shelf in the grow room collapse or maybe, I had it overloaded :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

I hope that y’all have a great day :v:t4:

15 Likes

Gezzz … Too many seeds up on that shelf…
Maybe next time put the screws into the studs lol meh. It’s just an excuse to build a nice shelf :wink:

6 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better!

2 Likes

Hey if needed, you can store some of that stuff at my place. Only the stuff for growing weed though :grin:

3 Likes

Good to see you motivated , up & about this morning friend !
Stay positive & enjoy the day , you can fix the shelf later !

2 Likes

Merry Christmas bro!
I’m glad to see ur doing much better.
Looking forward to the New Year, gonna put this year to rest cuz it’s been one hell of a ride.

1 Like

I’m happy you’re getting your legs back under you my friend.
Merry Christmas to you and all yours.
:pray:
To all you great OG’rs out there. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas brother, hope all is well

2 Likes