I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I’m glad to hear you’re getting your feet back under you brother. I know about having more energy than the body can take. If not for my music I’d have lost it during my recoveries from surgeries and physical therapy.
Take care man. We’re thinking about you and sending good vibes to you.
:pray:

4 Likes

Hey just got your package today what a great surprise thank you so much I had a couple questions what is the lineage of the webbed slipper and the Charlotte’s yesterdream I hope you are well and again thank you have a great day

Bliss

4 Likes

Ms. Bliss,
The father to all of the crosses this time was, the reversed White Widow auto, from Linda seeds.
Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis
The Webbed Slipper is the White Widow x Cinderella Jack
Dutch Passion Auto Cinderella Jack Feminised Seeds

Details

One of the strongest THC-rich auto’s Dutch Passion have yet seen. Auto Cinderella Jack is a feminized auto variety created together with Buddha Seeds, innovative auto breeders from Spain. The parent genetics were selected exclusively on THC levels and nothing else. Professional lab analysis was used at each stage of breeding to confirm high-THC foundation genetics over several generations and all individuals. Originally this project began with selected crossing of Cinderella 99 and Jack Herer. The auto genetics came from the Magnum genetic line which ensures harvest quantities are well above average. With THC levels of 20%++ this is one of the most potent auto varieties currently available.

Characteristics

|Breeder/Brand|Dutch Passion|

|Genetics|Cinderella 99 x Jack Herer|
|Variety|Indica / Sativa|
|Flowering Type|Autoflowering|
|Sex|Feminised|
|THC Content|20%+|
|Yield|High|
|Grows|Grows indoors, Grows outdoors|
|Flowering Time|10-11 weeks|
|Effect|Powerful|
The Charolett’s Yesterdream is White Widow x Blue Dreamatic
Blue Dream’matic Auto Feminised Seeds

Tasty, high-THC automatic strain of the “blue family”.

Description

Blue Dream’matic is the auto-flowering version of the Californian cannabis strain Blue Dream. It is 75% sativa in genetic composition and develops big yields of long buds with an enticing aroma, great taste and “up” high.

Blue Dream’matic is a bushy, disease resistant plant growing to a height of approximately 110 cm. tall which can be grown [indoors] right through to harvest of between 9 - 11 weeks. In northern latitudes it is unlikely to be ready to harvest until sometime in October thus precluding cultivation in cool regions where the early autumnal weather is usually wet and cool.

It is relatively easy to grow and is quite a thirsty plant although one which does not take kindly to over-feeding. FastBuds recommend giving no more than a quarter of the recommended dosage of plant food. This strain reacts well to lower branch pruning (so-called lolli-popping) as well as pinching the top out in order to restrict height where this might be an issue.

The aroma is very strongly, mouth-wateringly citrus-influenced, with flavours that are tart and sweet with notes of pine and cedar. THC production is very high (in excess of 20%) with medium levels of [CBD]. The effect is initially of a cerebrally intense, uplifting effect which evolves, mellowing out to a more relaxed physical state. It would be the perfect afternoon smoke.

Therapeutically BLue Dream’matic is recommended for treating the symptoms of Glaucoma, [Multiple Sclerosis], Back, [PMS], [Arthritis], Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, [Stress], [Migraines]), AIDS, Tumours and Asthma.
I hope that this helps. Let me know, if you need any info, on the others, that I sent.
Have a great evening. Be safe.
GARY :v:t4:

17 Likes

Blue dream matic is good for arthritis, I’ll have to check it out. Need a strain good for arthritis, 20+ years of wrenching has my hands and elbows throbbing and stiff, the cold weather can make it quite painful at times …or if you have any other suggestions brother. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

@BIGJ I was in the process of getting a package ready to send in your direction. I had intended on including the Charolett’s Yesterdream (White Widow x Blue Dreamatic) and a few others. I’ve got a Blueberry, that I grew a while back, that seems to be the only thing, that works for pains, that I get in my lower legs. Gonna have to drop back and figure out exactly which one it was that I grew, because I will be making seeds outta the next one. My wife even said, you gotta grow some more of that. Hell I can’t even remember whether it was a photo or auto but, I will have me a supply of seeds, once I get a chance to go back and read through my chicken scratch, to figure out which one it was.
We have some weather rolling in this afternoon, they keep jerking around the totals. They have no fucking clue. I think you or I could do just as well. 8 degrees up on the hill this morning, not counting the wind chill. People don’t realize, it’s a totally different world up on the mountain. I have had 8-10" of snow here and when I get down off the mountain, they have an inch or less.
I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend. Y’all be safe up there and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

12 Likes

Thank Brother, I forgot I registered here until I was finally reading a back log of emails and OG.com was one of them :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Out of this world Gary :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks brother. Happy to see you here. I think that you will like it here. You know that I am always just a text or phone call away.
Have a great day, my friend :v:t4:

5 Likes

Hey @OGincognito ! Welcome to the gathering!

3 Likes

What’s going on Brother MoBilly. It’s been a minute :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

It’s nice to see an old friend from the other forum on here. I was wondering if that was you. I’ve been missing some of you guys.

Hey everyone. This is an old bud of mine and a good egg to boot. :slight_smile:
When you set up a grow you gotta tag me in bro. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Excited to be here Brother and Grazzy Azz for the introduction :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@Big here is my journal, if you wanna take a look :v:t4:

7 Likes

Just realized, it looks like it’s been more than a minute, since my last update. I hope that we are all vertical and kicki’n, out there in WEEDVILLE.
2 soil plants finishing up in the tent and this seed run, is done. Thank God. I need a fuggin break.
This go around, I am going to do 6 of the feminized White Widow auto crosses, that I am just now finishing up. 2 of each of the strains. 1 in water and 1 in soil. Kinda a side by side comparison. I’m gonna run the Arachnid Pie, Widow Maker, Cuomo’s Arachnadiesel, Charolett’s Dementia, Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit and Charolett’s Yesterdream.
It was moving day for the 6 seedlings that I planted in the aero garden, I believe somewhere around the tenth, yesterday

Arachnid Pie

Widow Maker

Cuomo’s Arachnadiesel

Now my tent doesn’t look so lonely

And the next 6 are started

I had a volunteer, come up in the pot from the Gelato, that I harvested earlier and I was just going to let it grow, since this is a bud run. If it was a seed run, I would have had to cull it, because I can’t be 100% sure that it’s a Gelato. Then I looked again and there were several volunteers

Well that’s all that I have growing on, at the moment.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

Oh, I almost forgot. I went to top off some of my pots, with some Happy Frog that I had on the back porch, it’s been there since the end of the summer. This is what I saw when I popped the top to the tote

It’s been colder than a well diggers ass up here. I did not realize that mushrooms grew in freezing conditions. You can see the ice under my feet and the snow still on the back porch. I just thought that, this was kinda wild.

image-258
image-206
image-187
image-185
image-180

24 Likes

GOOD INDOOR!
i have some good ideas with your diary.
I hope you well as fine.
Hugz
@BERZERK

3 Likes

Damn Brother, that would wear most out!! :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Hey brother Gary. My wife came home and gave me the mail from today. That was very unexpected and, oh my goodness, so appreciated!
Thank you bro. My wife’s eyes popped open like silver dollars when I opened it!
And yes, If I could get the info on the lineage that would be amazing. I will include it in my hard journal.
:pray:
You are the man man!

10 Likes

When I opened up what he sent me recently I was like damn this is a man who likes to get his money’s worth out of a stamp! :laughing:

Very OGenerous :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I’m going to have to invest in one of those aerogardens just to mess around with haha The plants always look great coming out of it! How many days to get to that size you think? How warm you keep it since they’re in res? I guess too cold is better than too warm with hydro, not sure never ran much hydro during the winter. That’s a fat little stem for it to be so young, she’s going to blow up nicely!

That watch made me check twice :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, my friend. A lot of y’all, I didn’t let know ahead of time, because I figured a little surprise at the mailbox, would be nice, especially the way things are now a days. I hope that they do well for you, my friend. I’m growing 6 of the crosses, I just made, myself this go around.
If you wanna shoot me an email, I’ll get the info, to you directly. Also send me a list of what I sent, my brain is kinda scattered, these days. All of the seeds came from seed banks and it’s the info, they provided. It can be rather lengthy, at times.
Have a great day, my friend. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

10 Likes