I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

It is, thanks. I wanted to drop that in before heading out to the family gathering. Day two of a three day celebration. Family coming in from way out of state.
It’s going to be nice enough outside for some music on the porch.
And it’s Christmas! :laughing:

4 Likes

I hope that everyone, had an excellent New Year’s.
A bowl full of buds, to start this year out right

Good Shit auto (actual strain name, from Pheonix Seeds), that I crossed with the reversed White Widow
Cream Caramel, also crossed with the White Widow

Almost a shame, that they are full of seeds, almost :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all have a great day :v:t4:
May the Growing God’s be smilin on ya
32782efae2867855268a9cea363fd9d7db932cf21
And remember
:v:t4:

21 Likes

Happy New Year!!!

2 Likes

Good to see you posting this new year , enjoy 2022 ~

3 Likes

Make seeds they said. It’ll be fun they said. I can’t remember who they were but, OMG I would like to smack them upside the head and say, WTF were you thinking. Wait a minute, that was me. Damn, I’m tired of being in seed jail. Probably wouldn’t have been so bad, if I didn’t have the go big or go home mentality.
This run is coming to an end and I can’t wait to just grow bud again. I’ve got over 40 strains of autos, that oughta do me for a while. I will do some more photo crosses next year but, think my days of running over 20, in an 8x8 are coming to an end. I’m flat wore the fuck out.
I hope that y’all have a great evening. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH. I’m fixing to get tore up, from the floor up :v:t4:

25 Likes

Nice bowl-O-bud you got.
Hope you had happy holidays and new year

2 Likes

Happy New Year @repins12 ! I hope you’re well.

3 Likes

How is that stuff? I have Big Yield Auto (actual name used by Phoenix seeds…lol). The BYA is really, really good…so curious how good shit is?

4 Likes

Have a good ride man. :slight_smile: You’ve made enough to overgrow all the hills around your home. I’m sure of that.
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

I grew it one time before. It was good smoke, plant pheno was just small. This time it was a decent sized plant. :v:t4:

10 Likes

@OGincognito and @capt.cola here is my journal, on this forum :v:t4:

7 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone out there in WEEDVILLE. I’ve been struggling, trying to keep up with everything and not jeopardize, my recovery. Starting to have more good days, than bad ones, so that’s a plus. Seems like all I want to do is sleep and it was starting to bother me. My surgeon and family doctor said, that was normal, for 6-10 weeks after surgery. I told them, not my normal.
The new pups are getting big
Kooter

Kimber

Wore out after a snow day

I’ve been trying to keep myself busy and be productive, without overdoing it. Seed jail sucks, even when you can’t really do anything else but, at least it occupies my mind. I’ve still got 7 plants finishing up. 2 in the hydro and the rest in soil. Some of these plants were huge seed producers and others, were not but, ended up with way more than I started with. Here is some of what, I ended up with but still a work in progress.

I have not came up with a name for this one yet.

No names for the above yet either

This grow is coming to an end

Strawberry Cheesecake

Other half of AK yet to be harvested

And a new grow begins

The plan, this go around, is to run some of my own gear. 12 plants, 2 each of 6 of the feminized strains, that I just created, for a bud run. I need a fuggin break, from seed jail. It will be a side by side comparison, 1 in hydro and 1 in soil. I’m even going to put brand new soil, in the cloth pots but, I am not gonna change my res, in the hydro. This thing seems like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going, with top offs. I can’t remember whether, this will be the fifth or sixth grow on the same res. I’m not capable of draining, breaking down, cleaning and re-assembling my system right now. Maybe next time, I will be able to shed the tent, like I have, intended to do for months now, just ain’t happening, right now. The first 3 that I am starting is the Arachnid Pie, Widow Maker and Cuomo’s Arachnadiesel. I’m still not set in stone on the other 3 but am thinking, Crazy 8"s Monkey Fruit, Charolette’s Dementia and Viuda Blanca Border Jumper.
A special thanks, goes out to @CornbreadJunior and @CADMAN for helping me with my new logo, y’all are awesome.
I hope that all is well with everyone. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:
And remember
and

27 Likes

That’s a serous about of seeds shit :flushed:
Great Job on the many grows you did.

3 Likes

What is this one lol its Got a great name.

3 Likes

Always some excellent-looking crazy crosses coming out of here. Extra points for taking the time to name everything… I especially like Seymour Shit. :rofl: For the Wedding Cheese Cake x WW… I’m thinking there has to be a Billy Idol reference in there somewhere. :stuck_out_tongue: And Forum Stomper x WW… for some reason I’m thinking of Edward Norton in American History X. Not sure how to turn that into a name though…

4 Likes

Amnesia XL x White Widow

4 Likes

Dude, I’ve grown over 50 strains in under a year. The original challenge was, that I could not create 20 strains in a year. I always seem to overdid, everything

8 Likes

Seymour Shit was named after the spider on HR Puffinstuff. I reckon that I am dating myself now :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Charolett’s Dementia
Father

Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis
Mother

Amnesia XXL Autoflowering | Dinafem Seeds

Amnesia XXL Autoflowering cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized autoflowering Sativa-dominant cannabis strain that comes from the cross between a Original Amnesia and an Original Amnesia Autoflowering. The result is a high-quality cannabis seed that will be welcomed with open arms by Sativa lovers and with which to obtain quality bumper crops in a fast way. This cannabis seed is the Auto version of the Original Amnesia. It is a wonderful, fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, medium-sized, hardy marijuana plant that yields good amounts of heavy compact buds covered in resin. Amnesia XXL Autoflowering by Dinafem produces fast abundant crops indoors and can be harvested several times per year outdoors if the photoperiod of the area allows to do so. It is recommended to add 30% of coco to the soil when cultivating Amnesia XXL Autoflowering cannabis seeds to improve oxygenation and to speed up the assimilation and transformation processes. A moderate supply of nutrients will enhance the taste and aromatic properties of the end product. The flavour and aroma of Amnesia XXL Autoflowering by Dinafem is deep and complex, with clear notes of lemon, Haze, incense and pine. The long-lasting effect is powerful and rather cerebral. It is the perfect cannabis strain to share good moments with friends.

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

medium

Indica/Sativa

mostly sativa

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

Genetics

Original Amnesia x Original Amnesia Autoflowering

13 Likes

Wow !!! That’s a lot of beans brother , seems like you should be coming up on parole from seed jail here soon. My sentence is just beginning, looking like possibly 10 new crosses coming up with Perma Dream …. Definitely Looking good :+1: :+1::v:

4 Likes