I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

@repins12 Oh boy!! Whenever I think I may be getting too many of them, I’ll think of you!!!
Impressive!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Atta boy! It takes every fiber in my being to not go ahead and toss out the auto’s, I’ll bet we’ll get 2-3 more freezing nights before April and May are over and I’ve stunted about 75+ during winter anyways haha. Damn 80 during the day and -15 at night shit is crazy.

I really need to invest in a pulse meter like you have hanging in the tent. In soil I’m used to letting them go slow but with hydro I’d say it’s critical for pushing them with these new LED’s.

Hope all is well and everything is looking great as usual.

4 Likes

@repins12 Is the Creepy Crawly Anialator WWxAK47?

2 Likes

Looking great my friend! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

WWxAK-47 is widow maker, I’m pretty sure that’s WW x Auto Destroyer.

Sorry, I know you’re asking Repins but I’ve got a photographic memory until I don’t. :smiley:

He makes it much easier with his excellent name selection.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just dropped 1 Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit and 1 Arachnid Pie autos from ya @repins12 looking forward to seeing what they do :pray: thanks again for the care package

5 Likes

Awesome. Outmotherfuckingstanding. I have 2 of each growing right now 1 in soil and 1 in water. If they do as good as mine or the several others that I know that are growing them, I think that you will be happy. I’m gonna do another big feminized auto seed run, as soon as I finish this bud run. Probably 6-8 weeks out. And you are most welcome, my friend. Let me know when you need some more to try, I’ll get em out the door to you.
The Crazy 8’s was kinda a slow starter, for me but now she’s taller than all the rest, in my hydro. Glad to see that your still around, my friend. I gotta pull everything off the front and back porches, we got a damn freeze warning tonight and tomorrow night. Hell we had 8" of snow, last Monday :v:t4:

12 Likes

@THRESH is 100% correct

Creepy Crawly Annihilator Reversed White Widow x Auto Destroyer

Auto Destroyer | Original Sensible Seeds

The Auto Destroyer strain is the latest addition to the Original Sensible autoflowering seeds range and uses the already proven destroyer of pain, AK 47, crossed with a stable fast flowering automatic variety. Original Sensible Seeds head breeder, Pato, has used the AK47 strain in a previous cross with Black Domina to create Black Destroyer. Although Pato is very fond of the Black Domina strain for all her favourable attributes he has left those genetics out of this autoflowering version of the AK47 but who knows what the future may bring. If Auto Destroyer got a fraction of the acclaim the Black Destroyer has had and is continuing to get, then this new release is going to be a winner with both recreational and medical marijuana users alike. The flowering time with this strain will be short and like most auto strains will stay compact and in the right growing conditions can yield an impressive abundance of amazing weed. The quality of the smoke is what this strain most will be talked about. Pain, what pain? Reports are already coming back with the cannabiniod enriched trichomes of harvested buds from this variety are perfect for making extractions and infusions for medicinal applications. There will be a lot of growers out there that would like to try or have tried AK47. For those of you who have wanted to add this variety to your garden but, whether for space or time, have left it out. Now is the perfect opportunity to experience the AK47 without the constraints of finishing in time or lack of space.

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

medium

Indica/Sativa

mostly sativa

Seed Type

Yield

large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

Genetics

AK47 x Ruderalis

Reversed White Widow

Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

@tresbundles I hope this helps :v:t4:

6 Likes

Yes definitely. :heart_eyes: Thank you so much.

2 Likes

You are most welcome, my friend. I’m gonna do another big feminized auto seed run, as soon as I finish this bud run. Probably 6-8 weeks :v:t4:

7 Likes

You will like the Arachnid Pie, she is a fast grower.

3 Likes

Is the arachnid pie, Cherry Pie x White widow?

1 Like

I believe it white widow x American Pie

3 Likes

Even better

2 Likes

@Big is correct

Arachnid Pie. White Widow x American Pie

American Pie Auto Feminised Seeds

Psychedelic yet relaxing auto plant.

Description

American Pie is a delicious tasting [hybrid] with a psychedelic yet relaxing effect and these attributes have been preserved with this Auto American Pie version. The original is a hybrid of Power Plant and White Widow so you know that, with added ruderalis genetics, this is going to be an exceptional auto strain. [High THC] [automatic]plant.

Auto American Pie is an adaptable plant that is not fussy about either the grow-system or the medium (substrate) used for its cultivation. Growing to 60 - 160 cm. tall it can deliver yields of 500 gr/m 2 in approximately 60 days from the seedling stage. [Outdoors] 100 gr/plant is a good crop. It owes its long, thin, sugary resin-soaked buds to the [sativa] dominance of its genetic make-up.

The aroma and flavour of this [weed] is sweet and quite delicate. THC levels are high at 20% with its [CBD] reading of 0.6% the effect is very cerebral/psychedelic, uplifting yet at the same time relaxing.

Time to grab a slice of some American Pie from Seedsman.

Characteristics

|BREEDER/BRAND|Pyramid Seeds|

|GENETICS|White Widow x Power Plant x Ruderalis|
|VARIETY|Mostly Sativa|
|FLOWERING TYPE|Autoflowering|
|SEX|Feminised|
|THC CONTENT|20%|
|CBD CONTENT|0.6%|
|YIELD|500 gr/m2 indoors; 30 -130 gr/plant outdoors;|
|PLANT HEIGHT|60cm - 160cm|
|GROWS|Indoors, Outdoors|
|FLOWERING TIME|50 - 60 days|
|TASTE / FLAVOUR|Sweet|
|EFFECT|Cerebral, Psychedelic, Relaxing, Uplifting|

Reversed White Widow

Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

9 Likes

I hope that everyone out there in WEEDVILLE, is vertical and kickin’ on this fine Saturday. I can’t wait until I finish this bud run up with some of my feminized White Widow crosses. I’ve talked myself into doing another feminized auto seed run. Got some new auto gear and some more on the way :wink: I don’t know WTF, I’m thinking :thinking: :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I just took a quick look around the grow and I reckon, I will make a quick post. So, here we go
The tent

Arachnid Pie

Widow Maker

Cuomo’s ArchnaDiesel

Charolett’s Yesterdream

Random shots of the tent

Ongoing Sobriety Check Point Project (ABC x Drunken Bastard)

The back porch

2 little volunteers, in the 5 gallon cloth pots, recovering nicely after being cover in over 8" of snow, less than 2 weeks ago. The smaller plastic pots, are my outdoor photo starts.

The front porch

Well that’s all I got growing on right now. Nothing too exciting. Kinda in overdrive, waiting for these buds to finish up and get warm enough to get my outdoor photos, in bigger pots. Like I said, in the planning stage for the next feminized auto seed run :thinking: :wink: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :joy:
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
And remember
proxy  2
Happens :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gary :v:t4:

22 Likes

We’re going to have to get you a wrap around porch if you don’t slow down :wink:
At my current rate I’m going to have to stop prepping beds and start sowin or I’m going to have to go into the soil business haha

Around what day did the white widow crosses(specifically ArchnaDiesel and Widow Maker) start pre flower? Thinking of doing a few different sizes and seeing the difference in pre flower times outdoors.

Looks great as always, Brother. Hope all is well.

4 Likes

tmpsnnnBF

15 Likes

“Badges, we don’t need no badges!”
@repins12 You got a bunch of beauties up your sleeve!! Wow! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Keep up the great work!

4 Likes