I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I know that I said that I was gonna take a break, from auto seed runs but…
I reckon that my next run, is gonna be another STS reversal, to create some more new feminized auto crosses :wink: WTF am I thinking :thinking: :man_facepalming:t4: :man_shrugging:t4: :man_scientist:t4: :man_farmer:t4: Hopefully the growing God’s will be smiling on me and with a little dumb ol country boy luck, I’ll be able to pull this off again. I got these coming, they should be here in another few days
1 x Auto Wedding Cake
- Quantity: 5 feminized seeds
1 x Do Si Dos
1 x Watermelon Girl
1 x Runtz Auto
1 x Runtz
1 x Auto Duck
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds
1 x Auto Purple Glam Kush
1 x Tropicanna Cookies
1 x Red Poison Auto
- Quantity: 3 + 1 feminized seeds
4 x Auto Giant Devil XL
1 x Auto Do Si Dos
1 x Auto Purple Kush
1 x Wedding Cake
1 x Sunset Sherbet
1 x Auto Big Bud
1 x AK
- Quantity: 10 feminized seeds
1 x Bruce Banner Auto
1 x Mexican Airlines
1 x Berry Bomb Auto
1 x Wild Thailand Ryder
1 x Blue Dream Matic

|6 x|Purple Punch Auto
|6 x|Purple Punch Auto
|6 x|Californian Snow
|6 x|Orange Sherbet Auto
|2 x|Auto Destroyer

RAINBOW ZKITTLEZ - Autoflowering - Feminized
GRAPEFRUIT - Autoflowering - Feminized :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
GORILLA GIRL - Autoflowering - Feminized
TANGIE XXL - Autoflowering - Feminized
GREEN CRACK - Autoflowering - Feminized (SNOOPS FAV!)

I think that there are like 22 feminized autos, in that list. I will use them all and maybe a few more, if I can fit em in :wink: :thinking: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Rainbow Zkittlez, will be my pollinator. I kinda like, the strain. Gets me right damn HIGH. I’m gonna grow 2, so I can reproduce them as well. I’ve grown several Zkittlez and this is my favorite, with the Watermelon Zkittlez, in second :+1:t4:

Rainbow Zkittlez, info

RAINBOW ZKITTLEZ – Autoflowering – Feminized

The premium candy strain.

If you like your dessert strains, then this Indica lady is sure to please!

Expect her to take about 70-75 days to complete, growing about 80-100cm in height in that time, with multiple bud sites and FAT vertical colas. Expert growers with hydro and coir setups can attain 500grams per square meter!

Have some patience and let her cure her for 3+ weeks and she’ll feature a sugary candy profile with berry, citrus, mango and even some grapefruit flavors – reminiscent of skittles candy!

Her mostly Indica profile coming in at 22-24% THC provides a relaxing experience, perfect for the afternoon or evening.

These should be some killer feminized crosses. I might have to see if I can find another golden horse shoe but, it ain’t a going up my ass.
I have the breeder info on all the others, as well. I really want to do 2 feminized auto seed runs and use some of the other strains, I have used in the past. We’ll see how it goes :wink: :laughing: :joy:
I’ve got some interesting photo crosses, planned for this year but, that’s a story, for another day. More details on that soon.
Plants are kinda in overdrive, right now, I do need to get my ass in there and do some more defoliating

Everyone appears to be right happy. Damn, I appear to be right happy, myself or, I might just be stoned again

Oh well, to tell the truth, a little of both. Momma didn’t balk, when I told her that I was gonna do another big seed run or two, or three :wink:

Crazy 8’s Monkey fruit

Widow Maker

Arachnid Pie

Charolett’s Yesterdream

Cuomo’s Arachnadiesel

Charolette’s Dementia

Well folks, that’s all for tonight. Those are the White Widow auto crosses, that I made
8" of snow on top of these seedlings and they are still vertical an kicki’n

Hopefully this next run goes smoothly but we all know, shit happens.
I hope that all is well with all of my brothers and sisters, out there in WEEDVILLE and remember, if you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, Baffle em with BULLSHIT :thinking: :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

29 Likes

Dang that is a lot of different strains to keep on top of for that. I think you will do just fine. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

We fixing to get back to business, my brother :+1:t4:

8 Likes

Ok. This proves it.

You’re insane, right?

8 Likes

Hell yeah ! That’s what I’m talking about brother !

1 Like

Love it!!! You are a fucking mad man!!!

4 Likes

Damn. I don’t know how the hell you do it. Amazing

4 Likes

You are one prolific motherfucker you know that? The word ambitious blushes when it hears the name @repins12

5 Likes

Well, my friend, I am caught up again. I’ve been AWOL for a bit but I didn’t want you to think I had forgotten you. I hope you have mended up well and all is fine as frog’s hair split five ways with you and yours.
:pray:

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words my friends. I’ve always been told, I’m insane in the membrane :wink:
You know what they say

:v:t4:

10 Likes

@repins12 Wow! Heck of a list and impressive garden!! Congrats!!! :pray: :fire: :clap: :clap: :clap:
A flood of plants and buds!! :green_heart: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be sending you a couple more this weekend . Lol , work has had me busy and falling asleep by 8:30 pm. Been some issues with the mail my way .sent couple out see what happens and so far so good both arrived to their destination. Fem photo sundae smash and purple mystery wreck :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Okay, I reckon I got time for a bit of an update. Gonna be gone, most of the day Sunday.

Well, that’s all I got for now. Y’all have a great Day :wink: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

26 Likes

Absolutely awesome…Thanks for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Thanks, my friend. Those buds are from my feminized White Widow auto crosses. Cut some of the pointed bud tips off. Charolette’s Yesterdream, holy shit. Can’t wait to chop and cure that one. Same with the Arachnid Pie :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I have been very impressed with how my Arachnid Pie is growing. She is the biggest of the four autos in my main tent. :smiley:

5 Likes

You aren’t doing all those at once are you. I have problems with two strains in two different living areas. How do you keep from cross pollination?
Your update was fun to see.
:green_heart::seedling:

7 Likes

Awesome, my brother :wink: :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I only use one pollinator. This is a bud run with some of the feminized White Widow autos, that I just finished. The photos, I do outdoors.
I hope that all is well. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

What a beautiful mess ! What a beautiful mess I’m innn ! :crazy_face:looking good brother glad to see some of the plants soaking up the sun eventually I will get mine outside …when the weather wants to cooperate lol

2 Likes