I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

This is without a doubt the largest one time seed purchase I’ve ever seen :flushed:

Remember when I said the word ambitious blushes when it hears the name @repins12 ? I think at this point it just starts tying a noose cause it could never compare :laughing:

6 Likes

Should be some interesting crosses soon. In light of recent things that have happened, I might have to change my pollinator to Juicy Pussy, grow 2 of them and back cross and find something else to cross with on my list and call it Oversensitive Pussy, might even name one of the crosses, D^^orat Wrong Hole :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :joy:

9 Likes

I just figured, if I’m gonna keep making seeds, I needed some new blood :v:t4:

8 Likes

Just trying to keep up with my motto, my brother :wink: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Damn I’m HIGH took a flight on the Mexican Airlines :wink: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

I see this devolving quickly. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

So do I, my brother :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

As a wise man once said, a rose by any other name… just wouldn’t sell as well. :thinking:

4 Likes

What about rosey red XXXXy

5 Likes

Or cross with the Bloody Skunk and call it Flows Red Rose :thinking: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

As a friend of mine always says, “Outmotherfuckingstanding!”

8 Likes

I got all the photo’s I started for family cleared out. Been dying to get some new stuff going so I had to get a bunch of widow maker,arch diesel and mysteries started. I’m always down for mysteries!
Thinking about doing an inch or two layer of lava rock on the bottom of the 3 gal fabric pots this run, see how much faster/harder they can run with plenty of breathing room.

We’re going to have to get you an apprentice to label and fill pots for this seed run haha

2 Likes

borat-borat-very-nice

2 Likes

I like the way the Widow Maker and American Pie are turning out. The ArachnaDiesel, has some rock-hard buds and smells awesome. I think I got a smaller pheno, this time. The mother was much bigger plant. I have 20-3gal cloth pots on the way, should be here this week. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to fit more plants in the tent, than with the 5gal. I had been thinking about putting a layer of Hydroton in the bottom of the pots, since I have got plenty.
Have a great day, my friend. Be Safe :+1:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

Thanks, my brother :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

I like how my Arachnid Pie is coming out with some nice plump looking buds but the real sleeper has been the Widows Red Berry Cheesebake. It is the smallest plant in my main tent but has the most bud coverage of any of the other plants in the tent.

4 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, brother :+1::v:

5 Likes

All I can say is In-fucking-credible grow, Bro.

3 Likes

My frigged up mind can’ remember if I put these up here. The girls I got out back, still got a few more to get out there :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

21 Likes