I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Those are coming along nicely brother. :+1:
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Those are mostly 20-40 gal pots. I got a few 50 and 100gal’s as well. gonna have to use at least one of the 100gal just to see Barry. I also ordered 20-3gal pots, I just got tonight. If I got it figured right, that means 29 plants, next run, 28 crosses. Might get interesting :thinking: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Of that I have no doubt Gary. :joy:

:v:

3 Likes

ooooo hydroton! I had not thought about that, I bet it’s a hell of a lot lighter than lava rocks as well. I’m just exited to get something other than photo’s for summer going haha

I cram 20-3 gals in a 4x4 when they’re young with no problem until they start getting bigger.

Hope all is well, Brother. talk to you soon

1 Like

I should have mentioned the hydroton earlier, It is a helluva lot lighter
These are 2 volunteer feminized White widow auto, something or another. These were under 8"+ of snow as seedlings 3-4 weeks ago :wink:

I’ve got an 8x8 but, also have the hydro totes only in there. We’ll see how many, I’m willing to fight this time. Probably, as many as I can cram in there.
I’ll talk to you soon, my friend :v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes

Looking awesome brother :sunglasses: I’m building my little dwc too, I hope I have success like you man! Much respect, stay free brother peace :v:

3 Likes

Awesome. Let me know if I can be of any help :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

Thanks heaps mate I’m sure I’ll have a few questions once it’s up and running! Yours are bloody awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

And remember
image :us: :v:t4:
Gary

20 Likes

Good morning! I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep. So, here we are. :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Good morning!!!

4 Likes

A quick look in the tent

Charolette’s Dementia

Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit

Arachnid Pie

Widow Maker

Cuomo’s ArachnaDiesel

Charolette’s Yesterdream

It’s raining up here in the hills, so no outside pictures right now.
That’s all I got growing on right now. Looks like I’m fixing to be a busy mofo. Thanks for stopping by. Not too exciting right now, just the hurry up and wait, thing. I hope that y’all have a great day and an outmotherfreakingstanding Memorial Day weekend :us: :v:t4:
Gary

23 Likes

Inmotherfuckingcredible, brother.

9 Likes

Thanks, my brother, from another mother. I’m kinda impressed with these things, for being autos. I hope the next feminized auto seed run, turns out, as well. I will be happy, happy, happy :+1:t4: :v:t4:

13 Likes

I hope that all my brother’s and sister’s, Out there in WEEDVILLE are having a great memorial day weekend
Here’s a little trip around the front and back porches
Went and picked up some dirt yesterday, actually second trip

14 2 cubic feet of potting soil, 10 bags of compost. Last week it was 12 bags of potting soil and 2 3 cubic feet bails of peat moss. Gonna use a kidde pool to mix some soil tomorrow. I really want to try the 45 and 100 gallon cloth pot’s that I got.
Off to the porch
Front porch
Crazy 8’s Monkey fruit

2 volunteers

Volunteer, hiding behind the chair

Sobriety Check Point project

On to the back porch

Oly’s clone, from Washinton State, got up potted

Re-vegging German Duck, still chugging along

Two of my crosses got the chop

Only White Widow cross I have left in soil is the Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit, other than the volunteers. Can’t wait to sample some of this shit :wink: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Up potted a Weeping Pussy Willow, I bought for Carole, my wife

Up potted both of the Sobriety Check Point’s

These 3 will be going out back today and into bigger pot’s

Up potted the broken branch clone. I did not expect this to grow. Just shoved it in the dirt, nothing else. Should have paid attention to which feminized photo it came off of :thinking: :wink:

Two other volunteer’s. They got sprayrd shortly after picture. It’s been so damn wet up here

Unknown seed was loose in the bottom of canister, when I was cataloging strains

I have one other of these but didn’t get a picture. I found 3 seeds an threw them in the same pot. 2 came up. Go figure :thinking: :wink:
2 more volunteers from the White Widow fem auto run

Broke the main stalk on this one and it still grows

Well, I think that is all I got growing on, on the porches right now. Fixing to go out back and mix some soil. I will try to remember to take my phone with me.
I hope that y’all are having a great dy or evening, whichever it may be. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

25 Likes

Man, oh, man! You were telling me you had a few plants going. Holy shit, dude. Thats more than a ‘few plants’. LOL
Mikey Likey!

8 Likes

That was a load and a half.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Damn…that’s a lot of plants you got going on up there.

5 Likes

I can’t wait til me and the wife find a house bro… we’re trying to get about 5 or so acres somewhere around Spotsy or Fredericksburg… hopefully by next year.

5 Likes

Got a chance to get outback to mix some soil and do a little work on the 6 ladies, I’ve already got out there. Gotta get a least the other 3 out here and off the porch, I’m gonna need the space, here shortly

On to the plants

From the left to the right

Then along came hurricane REPINS and the plants survived but, they sure took a beating :wink: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
This is from right to left

Now that really is all that I got growing on. Probably gonna take the Widow Maker, tonight or tomorrow morning. Most likely, tomorrow morning when the lights come on, unless I get bored tonight :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
On another note, my pups are getting big

I hope that y’all have had a great day. Y’all be safe :v:t4:
Gary
and remember

And as always

Remember this weekend

24 Likes