I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I agree I did not see anything wrong with what was in that post.

3 Likes

You must have been a bad boy. Both you and @repins12

4 Likes

Being good is over rated. In my personal opinion :wink: :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Okay, let’s give this a try again. I noticed, that when I got to work, someone had flagged my post on another forum and in light of recent events, I went back and deleted post on every forum, including IG. I got a chance to chat with the person, that flagged me later and they told me that they flagged the post, because they could see my addy. I’m okay with that and explained to him, why I was so edgy about being flagged. I think that I made a new friend :wink: :v:t4:
Some buds from my Widow Maker

Here is the plant

I hope that y’all have a great day. Happy Friday Eve. Y’all be safe :v:t4:
Gary

25 Likes

Glad to know that is taken care of. I will be posting a few pics of my Arachnid Pie here soon, looks like I will be cutting her down after work tonight. Just sampled a small bud off of her and I am stoned like a biblical wh**e.

7 Likes

I have not tried any yet, I can’t wait :wink: :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I guess that I have my answer about the Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D

They are regs but, this is the first time I’ve gotten a male. No big deal. the other plants aren’t old enough for it to affect them. I moved him back into a shadier area and will tote it back to the garage and try to collect pollen, for plan B, in case the other two are not females, that I can reverse. If they are, I will save the reg pollen, for future projects :wink:
When life gives you lemons, grab a bag of sugar and make lemonade :wink: :grin: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Adjust, adapt and carry on :v:t4:

16 Likes

It’s good to hear he was looking out for ya and not the other way around :grin:

6 Likes

Exactly. I’ve been having quite a few issues lately and I was happy to find out that this was not another. Kinda nice when someone has your six :v:

11 Likes

If people who grow don’t watch each others backs, no one else will :+1:

5 Likes

Just in case anyone lives in the Northern/Northwestern VA

[Southern Rock Wood Stock 2022

Woodstock, Virginia](Southern Rock Wood Stock 2022 Woodstock, Virginia - Information)

to: Saturday June 11, 2022 - 11:00 PM (local time)

@ Shenandoah County Fairgrounds - Woodstock, VA
300 Fairgrounds Road, Woodstock Virginia
|

13 Likes

Outdoor concerts are funner than shit.

5 Likes

Wish I was closer brother. I’d be there.

:v:

1 Like

Of course the 11th. I have to be in Wisconsin on the 11th for my grand babies first ballet recital. The concert just sounds like more fun…

4 Likes

Having sat thru my kids and grandkids, I agree,

4 Likes

Having 13 grandkids, I would have to agree. I’m trying to figure out a way to make it to this one but, don’t know, if I am gonna be able to swing it. My step daughter is having surgery that Friday and Carole, is going up to stay until Sunday or Monday and I gotta take care of the animals. I didn’t hear about this until last weekend but, it’s all good there is always next year, I hope :v:t4:

6 Likes

Here is an untrimmed bud from my Cuomo’s ArachnaDiesel

I had to stop chopping, because the smell, was getting to Carole. Usually means it’s some right damn good shit :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop: :v:t4:
Gary

15 Likes

Managed to get a whole paper sack full. I’ll be wet trimming tomorrow morning, while momma is asleep.
Would’ve been doing it this morning but can’t take the smell that would be embedded into my hands to work :wink: :shushing_face: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

That’s not a bad problem to have.
I remember when I was young, I went to church with my mother, right after getting blazed. Everyone in the congregation was staring at me. At least, I thought they were.
It’s kinda weird how you become a little immune to the smell. I can barely smell my plants unless I stick my head in the tent, then it’s OMG. But my wife bestie came by a few days ago and said you could smell it in the driveway. Go figger.

7 Likes

Shit I can usually smell mine when I get outta my car, when they are flowering, unless I have my filter system going and the tent zipped up. That’s only for when certain people come over :wink:

5 Likes