I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

That’s why I ask, I can read any dissertation on hydroponic growing. Rather hear from guys doing it. The Mini DWC was just an experiment to try and scrape time off germ to flip to get more grows per season out of my perpetual schedule. For that it has worked fine, I noticed you were using Mikes and the Urban farm is even simpler, 1 part veg, 1 part flower, one teaspoon per gallon of water. I grew all last season on a gallon of each and still have a quart left. At around 40.00 a gallon compared to the 400 dollars of AN stuff I still have laying around…
:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good Day My Friend I have use the Peters/Jacks product since 1982 great stuff

I buy Jacks at the wholesaler most of the time in 25 pound bags it is cheap

but I have used the product you are showing on lots of grows as you can buy it almost

anywhere and it work well :slight_smile:

all the best in your grows and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

How are you doing this morning brother? I hope that all is well.

I got the Jack’s 321, in the 25 pound bags, as well. I also bought 10 pounds of the MPK. I got the maxi series in 15 pound tubs. I’m not bashing Jack’s in any way. I have seen some phenomenal grows from people that use it. Just seems like the maxi series worked best for me and my plants seemed to be much happier.
I used to use pelletized top of the ground fertilizer on my guerilla grows, up in the hills. It worked well for years for me, as well. :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

That My Friend is what every grower needs to find “What Work For Them”

jacks is what jacks is a salt fertilizer, one of the better ones

I used Supernatural Grow Terra, Bloom Terra for years inside and loved but is is spendy

so Jacks it is but use anything fertilizer correctly and they all work

I do not feed that much, give them what they need when they need it they will grow and really

not that hard if I can do it anyone can

be safe and enjoy the day

Dequilo

4 Likes

Seems like our grow styles are similar. I only give my plants what they tell me they need. I don’t feed much either, only when they tell me that they are hungry :v:t4:

4 Likes

Looks very close :slight_smile:

enjoy your work it looks good

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

I hope that all is well with everyone, this morning. I owe, I owe, so it’s off to frickin work, I go. Happy Friday Eve everyone :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

What’s up Brother…

2 Likes

Just another day in paradise, my friend. Still vertical and kickin up here in the hills. :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

That’s it brother. You stuff looks good as always. Peace

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Appreciate the kind words :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Or do we just call it Lola weed??? :thinking: :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

I have been researching this and can’t find much info. Just thought that I would put it out there. I just think it’s a valid question and how did they come up with this hypothesis, not knowing whether the regular seed was a male , female or Dunno?

2 Likes

CS and STS work by blocking the ethylene receptors in the plant. Without it, female plants cannot make female flowers and revert to making male flowers. Male plants can and still will make male flowers.

7 Likes

Howdy brother.

2 Likes

How goes it, my friend? I hope that all is well :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Good Morning WEEDVILLE!!!
I hope that all is well. Just finished my 420am, I don’t have to go to work today, wake and bake.

tmp_3LNAi

Blueberry Cheesecake, it’s the breakfast of Chamions!!!, at least for this week.
:thinking: :wink: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

13 Likes

Can it be???
https://www.wjhl.com/news/regional/virginia/southwest-virginians-react-to-house-senate-passing-bills-to-legalize-marijuana/

5 Likes

Did anyone else participate in this last night?

BROUGHT TO YOU BY TWENTY20

Sponsored by UNITED SEED BANK
:v:t4:

6 Likes

Just dropped a Freakshow, Stealth Fighter and Graybeard’s Private reserve German Duck, for my spring outdoor run. Freakshow is a regular, other 2 are feminized,. If the Freakshow ends up being a female, I will use my Freakshow pollen to pollenate a branch or 2 of each , If a male, I will open pollinate all 3. Seeds either way :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy::+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes